Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 16675
-
09-21-24 16:21 #15220Senior Member

Posts: 508100% correct
41 is spot on. I agree with what you said but I asked and by seeing her a handful of times, it's spot on. Not haggard at all. I'd say 6. 75/10.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 15:22 #15219Senior Member

Posts: 338Age
Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
What would you guess for age (her ad says 41, but as well all know there are women who have been "41" for the past 10-15 years)? Pretty face or haggard-looking?
-
09-21-24 10:17 #15218Senior Member

Posts: 508Hell no
Imagine someone totally opposite of her.
Originally Posted by Droptine13
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 16:56 #15217Regular Member

Posts: 6Is this Holly?
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 15:14 #15216Senior Member

Posts: 508New girl
Been seeing her for a minute, and does not disappoint. She's tiny, slight baby damage but very slight. Awesome BBBJCIM, DFK and FS was nice and tight. She can take a pounding pretty good also. Hopefully she sticks around for awhile, as she in my opinion is the best option around. Will continue repeating.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/747832799868
-
09-18-24 21:16 #15215Senior Member

Posts: 443Link to Tatiana
Got a link for head doc?
Originally Posted by OnlyHuman
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 08:37 #15214Senior Member

Posts: 65Head game
Hello,
I have been hitting the scene much less.
For good head, I typically go to the head doc, Tatianna. I'm not disappointed in her service. However I'm wondering if anyone has a UTR or another recommendation to try.
The best head was a girl in Adams county who I think left the scene I wish she was still around.
The second best was that Asian group that rented that house a few years back. It was a bonus she was super tight too.
Anyway, if you don't want to post here, pm me.
Unfortunately it seems the scene is drying up and since Backpage closed, it's been harder to find good providers.
-
09-13-24 09:27 #15213Senior Member

Posts: 113Would love to but
I would love to contribute more but I live in wasteland area for the hobby. I have to drive 2 hours just to get to Milwaukee or Madison. Then when I do get there I almost always I get ghosted or it's scam where they get you there, then ask for deposit. Not to mention I am picky as hell, and I don't know your standards, but mine almost never get low enough to see any of these girls talked about here. Hard to report when I wouldn't take money to be touched by almost all of them.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 21:23 #15212Senior Member

Posts: 30LongXxxx33 has a post count, but mostly promotes deposit scams, the first being that Mary Sara character. Check his post history or use the search feature on "Mary Sara" to see it for yourself. I doubt any of his other bits of information are real, just noise to make the next scam they try to boost more believable.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 09:36 #15211Senior Member

Posts: 127LongXxxx33 has consistently been posting reviews for months. I know you posted about recreating an account here but you've literally contributed nothing since then.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 16:12 #15210Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49Ignore me? I'm a old ass man with cyrbal palsy can't do for my self
This guy here seems like a big hooker hater for the ones who need deposit we get it deposits re cams but some are not. Foolish you sound.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 10:38 #15209Senior Member

Posts: 130Any input?
Wondering if anyone has seen this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/700758778162
Thanks in advance.
Goodkarma.
-
09-11-24 09:30 #15208Senior Member

Posts: 113Ignore
Ignore this guy (or whatever they are). They are running a deposit scam.
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 08:27 #15207Senior Member

Posts: 187Brunette
Anyone seen this no name brunette?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/947479630262
-
09-10-24 11:20 #15206Senior Member

Posts: 127I saw her post like once a month in June and July but honestly I'm not even sure those are legit. Just search for her name and you'll pull up the ads but otherwise I think she's pretty much out of the game. It's a shame, I really enjoyed my time with her.
Originally Posted by RunawayTruck
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





