The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 845 1345 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 41302
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36142

    Ayanti Latina

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/175959575

    So I went into this hoping to find a mature Latina with big huge man-made's and one of those older Latina bodies that still makes you say damn. What I found was Petunia pig with some big huge naturals. I said fuck it, because the pickens have been so slim and I just needed the release. She started off with a CBJ and actually did a pretty good job. At least she sucked my balls. Then we hit multiple positions where I needed to shut my eyes and just pretend. She does not take a good pounding and complained about too big and too deep the entire time. All in all got the job done but definitely would not repeat.

  2. #36141

    Agreed

    Similar experience for me. Arrived to find another guy already sitting in her driveway. I posted a review about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    I did not have such a great experience. Made an appointment and showed up to her place. After a few minutes she came out and said that she was not ready. So I told her that I would come back in a bit. Hung out and about 30 minutes later I texted her again. Nothing, waited, text, nothing. Called it a lose and went home. About an hour after I got home I get a text that she is ready. No way I am going back to that was the end of that day.

    Tried her again about a week later. Made the appointment. Showed up and texted her that I was there. While I am waiting, another car pulls into the driveway and the guy in it just sits there. Eventually she comes out again and says that he is the Gardner here to do a little weed in. So off I go again. About 30 minutes later I get the text to come back. In I go. So here are the low points. Mattress on the ground. More interested in her phone text which she never put down, even when I mentioned it. Some odor down below. For my 30 minutes, I basically was in and out in 20 but I was trying to get out quicker. BBBJ was not good at all. Just flip her, do it doggie and call it quits.

    And believe me, I was as nice as can be. She has texted me a couple of times since asking me to come F**k her again. Nah, I am good.

  3. #36140

    So Agree That Over Paying Providers Does Not Make A Monger Look Smart or Rich

    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesSb  [View Original Post]
    Hundreds of dudes have been with her and she gladly took 150, occasionally a guy falls in love because she wasn't repulsive and overpays.

    There was a guy on Phillips hwy called "100 dollar Larry" who was famous (among the streetwalkers) for giving $100 for car head (back then 100 could get you a hh session with a attractive girl). You think Larry was respected? He was seen as a joke to the girls. While he paid 100, everyone else was paying 20.

    And just like that, I'll be paying market rates while you pay 300 for the same thing.
    I so agree with you, thanks! Mongers who overpay providers look not so smart to providers and other mongers! And it sure does not make one look rich, because a rich mongers would not be in our pond thinking $300 was a lot, they would be in the $3,000 a night pond or in the sugar baby patch. So paying above market does none of that, over paying means simply a lack of respect from both providers and other mongers. So, I am not under paying, but I am sure not over paying either! And that sure seems smart to me!

  4. #36139

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents, any information on this provider. I'd reach out to her for picture for verification. She was not in favor of capturing a picture of her with the Vulcan salute. She's definitely not a treki. TIA SXY.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/597534866454
    Nice girl, think we have decent chemistry so YMMV, but she might have a "gift" that she needs to have returned (from personal experience).

  5. #36138

    Swallowed

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    I recently got car date headache relief from her early on a weekday morning. She swallowed my milkshake for breakfast. Baymeadows and 95 area. $60.

    She flashed me her boobs. Nice and big. I'd repeat for more. Sweet and no attitude. YMMV.

  6. #36137

    Little bit

    Hello Gents, any information on this provider. I'd reach out to her for picture for verification. She was not in favor of capturing a picture of her with the Vulcan salute. She's definitely not a treki. TIA SXY.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/597534866454

  7. #36136
    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    Hell, I can get all the feet pics I want for free online.

    I hope you didn't give her money for her online BS. "$150 Online Fun" WTF is THAT?
    All content is a scam. So many free porn sites. If I were dishonest I would dig out old thumb drives and floppy disks of porn pictures back when I collected that shit (dial up days) and pretend to be the girl in my porn pictures then sell the pictures through skip the games online. Obscure porn stars from those days are forgotten to the point that such a scam could be pulled off. If people keep buying online content then the real thing isn't going to be in high enough supply to be affordable.

  8. #36135

    $20 Feet Pics?

    Hell, I can get all the feet pics I want for free online.

    I hope you didn't give her money for her online BS. "$150 Online Fun" WTF is THAT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikj240  [View Original Post]
    Attitude and full of restrictions.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovelyleslie

  9. #36134
    Quote Originally Posted by Towerz14  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got recommendations for any decent looking Latinas in town this week? LOL. Pamela was last I saw and was great. Wish I tried Nathalie before they skipped town. Now I can't decipher who is legit or a bait and switch etc.
    I've got a pocket full of cash just waiting for a decent Latina. When I find one I'll let you know. Been watching all the boards for the past few days, just hoping some good ones come to town. If anyone has a bead on one, please speak up.

  10. #36133

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRodd  [View Original Post]
    She didn't fool me. After months of dealing with thieves and addicts, she was a breath of fresh air. If you don't feel like paying her rates don't see her. Do I like paying 300? No. I would much rather pay for an optimal experience at $300, then drop $220 on some hoe with a fishbox and track marks, who nods off mid deed.

    I get it though. Good pussy isn't for everyone. You can go ahead and enjoy the snatch you're pulling off of Youngerman or Mustang Rd. I'm going to stick with her so long as she continues to treat me right.
    Ok fellas. This girl is definitely a gem, but let's not give her a big head so she raises her rates out of sight. I've only seen her once but I really really like her. However, I will only do an outcall with her in the future. Her in call is a nasty laundry room that I was not entirely comfortable in. But she made up for it with her charm and willingness. Also, Fish Box is hilarious!

  11. #36132

    This is why we're paying 150 for trash now

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRodd  [View Original Post]
    She didn't fool me. After months of dealing with thieves and addicts, she was a breath of fresh air. If you don't feel like paying her rates don't see her. Do I like paying 300? No. I would much rather pay for an optimal experience at $300, then drop $220 on some hoe with a fishbox and track marks, who nods off mid deed.

    I get it though. Good pussy isn't for everyone. You can go ahead and enjoy the snatch you're pulling off of Youngerman or Mustang Rd. I'm going to stick with her so long as she continues to treat me right.
    Hundreds of dudes have been with her and she gladly took 150, occasionally a guy falls in love because she wasn't repulsive and overpays.

    There was a guy on Phillips hwy called "100 dollar Larry" who was famous (among the streetwalkers) for giving $100 for car head (back then 100 could get you a hh session with a attractive girl). You think Larry was respected? He was seen as a joke to the girls. While he paid 100, everyone else was paying 20.

    And just like that, I'll be paying market rates while you pay 300 for the same thing.

  12. #36131

  13. #36130

    Latina drought?

    Anybody got recommendations for any decent looking Latinas in town this week? LOL. Pamela was last I saw and was great. Wish I tried Nathalie before they skipped town. Now I can't decipher who is legit or a bait and switch etc.

  14. #36129

    I will gladly pay that rate!

    Quote Originally Posted by RSmart1  [View Original Post]
    LOL and she fooled you out of 300 nice job. So the rest of us have to pay that much now.
    She didn't fool me. After months of dealing with thieves and addicts, she was a breath of fresh air. If you don't feel like paying her rates don't see her. Do I like paying 300? No. I would much rather pay for an optimal experience at $300, then drop $220 on some hoe with a fishbox and track marks, who nods off mid deed.

    I get it though. Good pussy isn't for everyone. You can go ahead and enjoy the snatch you're pulling off of Youngerman or Mustang Rd. I'm going to stick with her so long as she continues to treat me right.

  15. #36128
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/274050154788

    Saw Holly last night. A bit aged but very charming. Being aged myself I could over look any flaws in that department. Had a blast doing half hour for 200 roses. She has a significant up charge for natural BBFS. I didn't get BBBJ because she charmed the little soldier to attention before we got to that and I just like to go for the goods right away.

    It felt like taking a trashy woman home from the bar who was totally in to me. She got into position for full penetration as well as maximum pleasure. I really liked her overall and will repeat if in Jax again. I believe I enjoyed her more than Yasmine or Jasmine but a younger guy might not. I like women closer to my age if they have personality and charm. Complete passion until the moment of pulling out and the affection carried on.

    2 great visits in one night with both ladies expressing interest in having me visit again. Now to research Jasmine on these boards to see how much of a bullet I dodged. I can't say a negative thing about her from my visit with her to be honest.
    You have to research outside of the board to find out the actual truth about these girls. Sent you a PM.

    Other guys will remember her from this face pic (from about 6 years ago)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1726081184487.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape