Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 523 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 7839
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7089
    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I learn to go with my instincts. Plus I'm extra careful especially when someone that gives an excellent review that only has 1 posting. That's just me and the way I think.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Same here man, something just seemed off with her and that 1 posting review.

  2. #7088
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStud1970  [View Original Post]
    She's on Tryst all the time. I haven't tried her but she had alot of questions when I contacted her so I never saw her.
    I learn to go with my instincts. Plus I'm extra careful especially when someone that gives an excellent review that only has 1 posting. That's just me and the way I think.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  3. #7087
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnm725  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or can you PM details? Thank you.
    She's on Tryst all the time. I haven't tried her but she had alot of questions when I contacted her so I never saw her.

  4. #7086
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnm725  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or can you PM details? Thank you.
    I sent you here text number. Her as comes up and down. She puts it up and takes it down once she gets a certain amount of interest so that she doesn't leave people hanging. Better off taking a chance and keep messaging here and she will, at some point, get back to you.

  5. #7085

    Great review

    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian22  [View Original Post]
    This was my first time on skip and when I was looking, something made me pause, and I just felt like this profile was different than so many. The ad was longer and more detailed than most, which gave me the impression that Missy was more of a real person, like someone I would see outside of this. She was a little difficult to get in touch with because her ad wasn't always up. I did get to talk with her once, and she told me that I could message her anytime even if her ad wasn't up, and if she could talk she would, and if she wasn't available she may not reply.

    I did meet with her, and I was nervous and told her this. She told me not to worry and said that she would sit with me for as long as I needed to feel comfortably and that is what we did. Her place was nice and clean and she even gave me a drink (bourbon). We talked and it felt like I was on a normal date. I haven't met a lot of escorts, but from what my buddies tell me it can be sketchy or dangerous, and this felt so comfortable.

    Eventually we became comfortable and naturally transitioned to her room and it was great. Amazing BBJ! I mean almost no gag reflex and I could tell that she really enjoyed it too. The rest of it was great and she really made me feel like she wanted to be there with me whether she wanted to or not.

    I will go back for sure. But she did say that she has already been doing this longer than she anticipated, and I got the sense that she won't be doing it much longer.
    Do you have a link or can you PM details? Thank you.

  6. #7084

    Missy Naugy

    This was my first time on skip and when I was looking, something made me pause, and I just felt like this profile was different than so many. The ad was longer and more detailed than most, which gave me the impression that Missy was more of a real person, like someone I would see outside of this. She was a little difficult to get in touch with because her ad wasn't always up. I did get to talk with her once, and she told me that I could message her anytime even if her ad wasn't up, and if she could talk she would, and if she wasn't available she may not reply.

    I did meet with her, and I was nervous and told her this. She told me not to worry and said that she would sit with me for as long as I needed to feel comfortably and that is what we did. Her place was nice and clean and she even gave me a drink (bourbon). We talked and it felt like I was on a normal date. I haven't met a lot of escorts, but from what my buddies tell me it can be sketchy or dangerous, and this felt so comfortable.

    Eventually we became comfortable and naturally transitioned to her room and it was great. Amazing BBJ! I mean almost no gag reflex and I could tell that she really enjoyed it too. The rest of it was great and she really made me feel like she wanted to be there with me whether she wanted to or not.

    I will go back for sure. But she did say that she has already been doing this longer than she anticipated, and I got the sense that she won't be doing it much longer.

  7. #7083
    Thanks for the reply! I guess I'll just have to keep an eye out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    I saw in late July she (posted) I think she has a normal Life going on I guess just got lucky on the ad that time, awesome body.

  8. #7082
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Hey there. Does anyone know whatever happened to Bri? She was a cute petite, white girl with a blonde hair. Haven't seen her in a while. Like a long time actually. For those that scour this forum will talking about. Any info would be appreciated. She was always a good time.
    I saw in late July she (posted) I think she has a normal Life going on I guess just got lucky on the ad that time, awesome body.

  9. #7081

    Bri. Southington / waterbury

    Hey there. Does anyone know whatever happened to Bri? She was a cute petite, white girl with a blonde hair. Haven't seen her in a while. Like a long time actually. For those that scour this forum will talking about. Any info would be appreciated. She was always a good time.

  10. #7080

  11. #7079

  12. #7078

  13. #7077

    My type

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    I asked about her months ago, she posts intermittently. Was told she goes by Luna, did not reply to inquiries, now no incall. Seems like she could have a nice following if she worked on her coms and had a safe place.
    I enjoy them small like her with bigger boobs. After reading postings 4946,6762 and 6764 I decided to pass. You are right if she stepped it up she would make a fortune.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  14. #7076

    Shorty Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by DadBod1127  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...p/381517091503
    I asked about her months ago, she posts intermittently. Was told she goes by Luna, did not reply to inquiries, now no incall. Seems like she could have a nice following if she worked on her coms and had a safe place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails luna.jpg‎  

  15. #7075

    Donnys 100% right about hailee

    I saw Hailee as a regular for months. She ABSOKUTRLY will drive you crazy. But there's know one else like her. I never had an issue. I've been tested since. She takes care of herself. If you haven't figured it out she's selective who she sees. Just don't get close to her.

    Rhoads.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    If you don't think 95% of these girls are doing bare, you're kidding yourself.

    On a side note. I saw her for some content last week. I got my routine test this week and all came back clean. For those afraid, you can always score some DoxyPEP and PrEP. I don't know any dudes that request a covered BJ, but BBBJ is also susceptable for any of these girls. Good luck and be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape