Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 598 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 8959
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8854

    Tiffany Millions is out of the game

    Guess she finished school and decided to get out. Can't say that I blame her hopefully it goes well.

  2. #8853

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by GemCity39  [View Original Post]
    She must be in high demand, looks like your inbox is full again. LOL.
    Third this! Would love digits.

  3. #8852

    Full again

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I forgot all about that problem again. LOL.
    She must be in high demand, looks like your inbox is full again. LOL.

  4. #8851
    Every once in a while you'll come across a couple who are fun, clean, and mentally stable and they'll make you forget about all the seedy bullshit you had to wade through / endure before you met them.

    Forgetting the bad times, while desirable in the short term, is a recipe for long term disaster. Dayton's scene is so hit or miss, and has really fallen off from what I think were the happy times of 2008 to 2012. To borrow a Gen Z phrase: Too many zesty people in the scene. It's almost like everyone is in some sort of pushing match to be 'different' but they just come across as weird AF.

    Just my two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by HerbieCrow  [View Original Post]
    Years ago I went to a bar that was for swinger's alone. No sex on the premises. You could not approach anyone. You had to be invited. First time nothing. The second time a guy with a good looking wife asked me if I was bi. I told him no. That was it. No lady is that hot.

  5. #8850

    Mailbox cleaned out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Mailbox full as expected. Pm digits please. TIA.
    Sorry, I forgot all about that problem again. LOL.

  6. #8849

    Shay

    Well I didn't think I would do this again, refer girls on here for you guys.

    But this one asked and pretty much volunteered.

    23-year-old AA girl in Xenia / Wilberforce.

    She's in school at Central State and has her own place near the campus.

    Anyone who is a SENIOR who would like her digits feel free to PM Me.

  7. #8848

    Image Search

    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    It still works but most of the time, if you find someone, you will learn they are a scammer using some pornstar / model's pictures. Other times it will be some chick trying to promote her OF pages. A much smaller share of the time, you can actually find someone who was naive enough to use pictures posted to searchable SM. Since a large percent of the time, it is wasted effort, I usually wait for someone to show some form of interest before I invest effort in doing a thorough search. As always, it pays to use multiple channels to look for someone.

    BAM.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...376&viewfull=1#post6607376.

    I'm my Post #7975 I explain how I search images. This app allows for multiple search engines like Google, Yandex. And TinEye.

    Hope this helps.

  8. #8847
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Google Search

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does doing Google search of girls photos still work? That's what I used to do years ago before I went to wyp.
    It still works but most of the time, if you find someone, you will learn they are a scammer using some pornstar / model's pictures. Other times it will be some chick trying to promote her OF pages. A much smaller share of the time, you can actually find someone who was naive enough to use pictures posted to searchable SM. Since a large percent of the time, it is wasted effort, I usually wait for someone to show some form of interest before I invest effort in doing a thorough search. As always, it pays to use multiple channels to look for someone.

    BAM.

  9. #8846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Clubs

    So the universal etiquette is for the rooms. If door is closed. Private session, If door is open but the rope is up. You can watch and that's it. If door is open and the rope is down you can stand and watch and maybe be invited in to join. There are postings on the swinger pages about looking for folks to join couples at the clubs.

    Quote Originally Posted by FootMan2007  [View Original Post]
    It's still pretty pointless to go there as a guy unless your bringing a female with you isn't it?

  10. #8845

    Club 101

    Myself & my next-door neighbor (a male) would go to this club together but always sit across from each other, not next to each other and girls would come up and ask us to join them and their "husband".

    Every time the husband just sat there and watch me with his wife or got a blow job while I fucked the wife from behind.

    Great times there back then.

    (2008 ish).

  11. #8844
    Does doing Google search of girls photos still work? That's what I used to do years ago before I went to wyp.

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    It must have been something just going on for one day.

  12. #8843
    Count me in too!

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureGiver  [View Original Post]
    I am finally truly "single" again now without my 22 year old "sugarbaby" girl friend of the last 3 years.

    I jumped back out there at the beginning of the month and I am amazed already at the selection of HOT looking women who I've already met in a very short amount of time.

    I might just start a "club" for Men on here to help you guys that are interested in moving in a different or "new" direction form what you've be used to doing.

    I wonder how many Men would be interested in something like this?

  13. #8842
    Alt for Rufus Firefly


    Posts: 53

    Swing clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by FootMan2007  [View Original Post]
    It's still pretty pointless to go there as a guy unless your bringing a female with you isn't it?
    Years ago I went to a bar that was for swinger's alone. No sex on the premises. You could not approach anyone. You had to be invited. First time nothing. The second time a guy with a good looking wife asked me if I was bi. I told him no. That was it. No lady is that hot.

  14. #8841
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgorka  [View Original Post]
    Been off and on over the last few years. There is a Fetish night once a month or so.
    It's still pretty pointless to go there as a guy unless your bringing a female with you isn't it?

  15. #8840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Swings

    Been off and on over the last few years. There is a Fetish night once a month or so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobo6969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape