Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 552 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6906

    Off and on

    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    I hope you made her bust that nut. Just like they do on Blacked. LMAO. On a serious note, I thought she got out of the game; she's not been in for a while.
    That's pretty typical Allie. She'll work Tues, Wed, and Sat one week and then vanish for a few weeks.

  2. #6905

    How much for OTC

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    That is just in the club. OTC she does stuff too, she does closer to $150,000 from us. Worth it!
    I have always found Monse to be very budget friendly in the club. I would enjoy having a drink with her while she slobbed my knob. What are why'all paying her for OTC? Your place or hers? Feel free to PM me.

  3. #6904

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    I hope you made her bust that nut. Just like they do on Blacked. LMAO. On a serious note, I thought she got out of the game; she's not been in for a while.
    Dancing is she 2nd job. Works more or less as needed to supplement her income.

  4. #6903
    Quote Originally Posted by KassyP  [View Original Post]
    Care to be more elaborate? Meanwhile been doing some idle silly Math. A chic like Monse with that much traffic probably makes upwards of $100,000 a year without tax.
    That is just in the club. OTC she does stuff too, she does closer to $150,000 from us. Worth it!

  5. #6902
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Allie got Blacked.
    Care to be more elaborate? Meanwhile been doing some idle silly Math. A chic like Monse with that much traffic probably makes upwards of $100,000 a year without tax.

  6. #6901

    Oh yeah?

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Allie got Blacked.
    I hope you made her bust that nut. Just like they do on Blacked. LMAO. On a serious note, I thought she got out of the game; she's not been in for a while.

  7. #6900
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Allie got Blacked.
    I absolutely love her.

  8. #6899

    Wednesday

    Allie got Blacked.

  9. #6898
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    I go to Pandora. I see Diamond. She like my wang. She talk dirty. I cum fast on boobs.

  10. #6897

    Oh No.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    You just angered the simp community. These are the best women ever. LOL I agree tho. They need reminding and empty wallets for a spell. Keep um in line. But that will never happen due to the scarcity mindset.
    You done done it now. LOL.

    Really going to piss 'them all off now. But according to a lot of the red pill content out there anyone who pays a dollar for sex is a simp.

  11. #6896
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    How much was it to fuck Lola?
    I'll PM you.

  12. #6895

    Sadly

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoy25  [View Original Post]
    How is Fox's down in Tacoma? Similar to Rick's?
    Sadly yes. Both are part of that Dreamgirls brand. Foxes does open earlier. I don't think Foxes has private rooms but Rick's has them. They make Pandora's look like bargains.

  13. #6894
    How is Fox's down in Tacoma? Similar to Rick's?

  14. #6893

    Ricks

    Quote Originally Posted by PeppermintPete  [View Original Post]
    I never see Rick's or DejaVu mentioned here. I remember the days before the 3 foot ordinance that Rick's was always great for beauties and action of all sorts. I'm not a strip club guy but I'm still interested in knowing. I mean, those places are still running so there must be something going on in there.
    Ricks opens later than any of the other clubs so while it's still running it's open about 1/2 the time as the other clubs are. 6 pm - 2:30 am I believe. This isn't Ricks of old.

  15. #6892
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Most underrated low key dancer that becomes a freak in a VIP room.
    "Underrated and low key". LOL. Not on this board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape