Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 24707
-
09-11-24 23:43 #22742Senior Member

Posts: 33I went to see Alexis. Private home.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
She answered door and took me upstairs to her bedroom.
Definitely someone else was in the house. Never makes me feel comfortable. But worse was it was over in 15 minutes.
She was cute w decent DD. A bit chubby but not terrible.
I asked if extras were available and she said yes but not at that current time of the month.
Haven't gone back since nor have I tried Audra. Are they working out of same home? Is that who was other person I heard?
No clue.
Good Luck fellow mongers. Hope this helps.
-
09-11-24 19:41 #22741Banned Member

Posts: 175Only You 90 Year Old
Guys know what L3 is, try some English.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 14:49 #22740Senior Member

Posts: 516Who are some other good independents to reach out to for a good massage and L3 finish?
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 10:40 #22739Senior Member

Posts: 1744Rub Plus
For a FS AMP you need to go to Illinois as BB314 said. All are near this intersection. https://maps.app.goo.gl/sdFqcfDET7SxA7uM8 . The strip clubs on the map are closed. $200 and you are good. The rub? Not so much.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
Sensual Scarlett has been working on her CMT for about two years. She gives a great rub before the fun part starts. Brea with PLM gives a pretty good rub. HJ / DATY finish.
-
09-11-24 08:22 #22738Senior Member

Posts: 222There are some AMP's in Centerville. A town about 10-15 minutes east of downtown STL. Tokyo, Fuji, and One Spa are all within 100 yards of each other. A "good massage" will be hit and miss over there. I've a couple very solid massages and some that were more of a rub. The extra are a guarantee. 180-200 will get you an hour with FS.
Originally Posted by Sorric
[View Original Post]
More guys in here should be able to tell you about a few options of therapist who work for themselves and offer a BJ finish or more. I just don't frequent them much.
-
09-11-24 00:48 #22737Senior Member

Posts: 113St Louis trip?
So if I came to St Louis.
I wanted a good massage, with maybe going to Lvl3.
Which place should I prioritize. Private is fine, I would return favor.
-
09-11-24 00:45 #22736Senior Member

Posts: 113Not my thing.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
I have pornhub and fleshlights.
-
09-10-24 22:43 #22735Senior Member

Posts: 151Please re-read my post
I said she doesn't offer extras.
Originally Posted by BuderBum314
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 18:50 #22734Banned Member

Posts: 175You Are The Only Client
That she has never been late for or been ghosted so you win first prize. Her skills are fine and her body is nice but sitting in a parking lot is not what I call a good time.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 17:50 #22733Senior Member

Posts: 222Where have you read / heard she offers extras? I've seen her multiple times and have read dozens of reviews on her and don't ever remember more being offered than an HJ finish.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 14:37 #22732Senior Member

Posts: 516Who should I see?
Visiting next month.
Looking for a massage and extras. Preferably L3. Recommendations?
Feel free to PM me if you want.
-
09-10-24 14:21 #22731Senior Member

Posts: 164Nikki Nikki Nikki
I see her a lot. Never any BS. I know what to expect. All I can say is her bodyrub makes me feel 20 years younger.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
-
09-10-24 14:13 #22730Senior Member

Posts: 164Spring Spa O'Fallon
Monica is back from vacation. Full body massage.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/237739.html
-
09-10-24 12:36 #22729Senior Member

Posts: 164Jenny in St Charles is back from vacation
She is always been good to me. Text for appointments.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html
-
09-10-24 08:52 #22728Senior Member

Posts: 1744By the fish store
I went once about a year ago. OK message and DIY. I can do DIY at home for free.
Originally Posted by Sorric
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





