Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22738
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorric  [View Original Post]
    So if I came to St Louis.

    I wanted a good massage, with maybe going to Lvl3.

    Which place should I prioritize. Private is fine, I would return favor.
    There are some AMP's in Centerville. A town about 10-15 minutes east of downtown STL. Tokyo, Fuji, and One Spa are all within 100 yards of each other. A "good massage" will be hit and miss over there. I've a couple very solid massages and some that were more of a rub. The extra are a guarantee. 180-200 will get you an hour with FS.

    More guys in here should be able to tell you about a few options of therapist who work for themselves and offer a BJ finish or more. I just don't frequent them much.

  2. #22737

    St Louis trip?

    So if I came to St Louis.

    I wanted a good massage, with maybe going to Lvl3.

    Which place should I prioritize. Private is fine, I would return favor.

  3. #22736
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I went once about a year ago. OK message and DIY. I can do DIY at home for free.
    Not my thing.

    I have pornhub and fleshlights.

  4. #22735

    Please re-read my post

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Where have you read / heard she offers extras? I've seen her multiple times and have read dozens of reviews on her and don't ever remember more being offered than an HJ finish.
    I said she doesn't offer extras.

  5. #22734

    You Are The Only Client

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    I see her a lot. Never any BS. I know what to expect. All I can say is her bodyrub makes me feel 20 years younger.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html
    That she has never been late for or been ghosted so you win first prize. Her skills are fine and her body is nice but sitting in a parking lot is not what I call a good time.

  6. #22733
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lilly again. She's a nice, beautiful lady who gives a great massage. She put some oil on that had a spearmint like smell that I swear made me have the best night's sleep that I've had in years. She's cautious about who she sees. She wants a selfie for verification. She's located in a safe area. I heard she doesn't offer extras, none were offered to me, but I left happy.

    Well worth it.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...own-43904.html
    Where have you read / heard she offers extras? I've seen her multiple times and have read dozens of reviews on her and don't ever remember more being offered than an HJ finish.

  7. #22732

    Who should I see?

    Visiting next month.

    Looking for a massage and extras. Preferably L3. Recommendations?

    Feel free to PM me if you want.

  8. #22731

    Nikki Nikki Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    She has definitely topped working out as much and the last time I saw her (last year) she was looking downright pudgy compared to how she used to look. She used to be tight.

    Nothing else is on the table unless you see her a lot, somewhere in the range of once or twice a month for 3-4 months in a row. I was quoted a price, but it was high and didn't seem worth the investment. Unless you're a regular and visit all the time, don't even bother asking. She'll shut it down right off the bat. But the time and money investment doesn't seem worth it for someone who seems borderline hetero and probably acts like a dead fish.
    I see her a lot. Never any BS. I know what to expect. All I can say is her bodyrub makes me feel 20 years younger.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html

  9. #22730

    Spring Spa O'Fallon

    Monica is back from vacation. Full body massage.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/237739.html

  10. #22729

    Jenny in St Charles is back from vacation

    She is always been good to me. Text for appointments.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html

  11. #22728

    By the fish store

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorric  [View Original Post]
    If you know the place I am talking about.

    How is it?

    I need to buy fish. I could also use a massage.

    Quality of women there, Level of services?
    I went once about a year ago. OK message and DIY. I can do DIY at home for free.

  12. #22727

    Massage by Tropical Fish Store.

    If you know the place I am talking about.

    How is it?

    I need to buy fish. I could also use a massage.

    Quality of women there, Level of services?

  13. #22726

    Lilly's Rubdown

    I saw Lilly again. She's a nice, beautiful lady who gives a great massage. She put some oil on that had a spearmint like smell that I swear made me have the best night's sleep that I've had in years. She's cautious about who she sees. She wants a selfie for verification. She's located in a safe area. I heard she doesn't offer extras, none were offered to me, but I left happy.

    Well worth it.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...own-43904.html

  14. #22725

    Health

    Went to Health this weekend. I visited in the evening, no one else around. Attractive Asian running the front. The masseuse wasn't very attractive, fully clothed, difficult to understand. But, she had skills and left happy. $60 house $60 tip.

  15. #22724
    Quote Originally Posted by CVilleJoe  [View Original Post]
    I didn't ask her name, but she looked about 45-50 c brunette hair just past the shoulders. Quite petite and very light. Maybe 90 lbs.
    I stopped at Tokyo a few days ago and I think I had the same provider. Never gave a name, and I never asked, but description is about right. She was ok for me. Massage was actually pretty great, the rest of it was only so-so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape