Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 43526
-
09-11-24 15:40 #40601Senior Member

Posts: 931Nancy Oriental
Originally Posted by Geoff920
[View Original Post]
Didn't see any girl with blonde streaks, got a Nancy who had surprisingly nice fake tits, not as good as Ling (Nancy had small nipples not as suckable as Ling) but was short, older (probably about as old as Ling), kind of a butterface, had a mom-paunch. Light, practically useless massage. Only lvl1 service available, HJ was okay. Didn't know what a prostate massage is. $50 house+$100 tip for full naked with fingers outside vagina. This place is on a major street with parking right in front with other adjacent businesses so if you want discrete this isn't the best. Gave a full-size Poland Spring instead of the suspicious puny bottles which was nice.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 14:30 #40600Regular Member

Posts: 10Technology doesn't work the way you think it does, grandpa
The shop doesn't get any benefits for setting up facial recognition (which costs a good amount of money), and CCP doesn't care about some dude halfway across the world wanting a rub and tug unless you are Joe Biden himself. Is it a reservation? If it is, then they probably found your number in the records. If you did walk ins, she probably wanted to ask if you've been there before.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 07:00 #40599Senior Member

Posts: 818Paranoia kicks in
Agree and my paranoia starts to kick in even worse when I tie it to Chinese because of the government data base hacks a few years ago and then start to wonder if it is more than local to a shop or collection of shops. What if the communist government itself. The MSS (= KGB) - is collecting the information for use as kompromat (which is a Russian term transliterated)?
Originally Posted by SalamanderFour
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 06:02 #40598Senior Member

Posts: 348Joe,
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
Idk, but reportedly the Chinese are advanced in facial recognition technology. They aren't hampered by our civil liberty constraints. It's possible they've got a phone app version that's available to other Oriental users.
-
09-11-24 01:32 #40597Regular Member

Posts: 4CT Harrison is granny central
I'm sure this is old news to many of the people on this forum, but just as an update and in case new people are browsing here for info, the 4X Harrison collection seems to be just a sea of grannies. Decided to take a peek into each of them end of last week / weekend as it's been about a year since my last visit to the collection and all I found were grumpy grannies that just wanted to short you out on time and get a tip ASAP. I was vaguely hopeful that they would have some tricks to make up for their lack of visual appeal but sadly no. Would strongly recommend avoiding this area, unless I just had an extraordinary string of bad luck on the days I went.
-
09-10-24 15:01 #40596Senior Member

Posts: 818Facial Recognition?
Not the good monger kind of facial.
I went to a place recently where the girl, who spoke almost no English and I had never met before, looked at her phone and said "second time here?" Kind of freaked me out even though I'm not surprised since the technology exists. It was indeed my second time there and the first was months ago. This was a very different feeling than the MMS recognizing you.
Anyone else?
-
09-10-24 09:33 #40595Senior Member

Posts: 3519*8 beac0 n
Looked early 30's forgot the name (sophie or sophia) looked fairly attractive (probably b cups and medium ass), almost spoke perfect English, massage was okay (subpar compared to others in the area).
Quoted. 1 for roaming and ending, settled for just an ending. 5.
-
09-08-24 14:32 #40594Senior Member

Posts: 931Good reviews dude. I went to Oriental an age ago and just level 1 performance and not spectacular looking girls kept me from going back, maybe I'll roll the dice again.
Originally Posted by Geoff920
[View Original Post]
Clover I went to once and I think I wrote a review. Just lvl1 but the girl kept saying "You my boyfriend now" like damn I'm not going to date you unless you put out LOL.
I only know one FS for sure place on the South Shore and others have posted about it. Good luck out there keep up the good work.
-
09-08-24 11:41 #40593Senior Member

Posts: 54I've been to C&R a few times different person each time one older, one middle aged and and one youngish looking the younger one gave pretty lame massage and HJ which wasn't great for me mostly because she kept whispering "yeah baby, cum" into my ear the whole time and kinda found to be annoying.
Originally Posted by Geoff920
[View Original Post]
The middle aged one was decent massage and decent HJ ending both of them were 50 house + 40 or 50 tip. No discussion of tip with these two.
The older one was decent massage but wanted haggle over the tip right after the flip we settled on 80 for HJ+ DATY with five.
Hope that's helpful, I'd love to hear about Daisy if you ever make it there Stoughtonis my neck of the woodsand have never heard them but will try to pay a visit.
-
09-07-24 19:17 #40592Senior Member

Posts: 113Lavender
Is sunny still in lavender in wey? Last time was there like 2 months ago but now when reaching out no answer & then someone on the other end redirect to go to dandelion.
-
09-07-24 15:04 #40591Regular Member

Posts: 2Hello everyone!
Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm on the south shore and would love to share.
A-bing-town.
Oriental; always a go to, great massages, sensual finish and never a question or talking about tip. Have had 3 different ladies for massages: (no names) really skinny long black hair woman gives an above average massage and great finish but also nothing special really. 2nd was the lady with blonde streaks in her hair, great rack and good ass, did PM and stroked at the same time. Very much enjoyed. 3rd was a short, slightly chubby woman small chest and no ass. She surprised me when I flipped over she went to the foot of the table and hands up my thighs blowing on "him" and licked my sac and the shaft but wouldn't do a BJ of any kind. House +.4 to .8 depending on service.
Jasmine: went once a long time ago and got a grandma, but went back recently and had a skinny long haired woman, no curves give me a massage. It was good and good finish. House +. 6.
Rock-land.
New one on water st. Older lady with no curves, above average massage. First time there when I flipped she says " oh wow, you can do it yourself" I instantly said, " nah, you can" and she did. House + . 6.
Clover is next on my list.
Pembroke.
Dao: been twice and it's nothing eventful. Short, longish hair and bad massage. Mechanical finish. Got bored. House +.4 and she looked very disappointed.
Relaaaaax.
Curvy woman, very pushy, alright massage. CBJ every time, and I'm sure there is more. She quoted 100 for hand, I countered 1. 4 for BJ. And off we went.
Washington st: one woman show, bad. Was texting during release. I was mad, she knew it. Starts the massage on the table with you, massaging your shoulders and bouncing up and down on you making noises. I laughed to myself. She shut down anything over lvl1. House + .6.
Marshfield.
Sunflower: owner gives great massage and good finish. Granny, nothing to look at. Got bored. House + .8.
Kingtown: also single woman operation. Bad massage, bad release, wanted 1.2 for hand LOL. House + .6.
Wey-mouth.
May; I've had the best time here. Coco / cece is short, Bob haircut, curvy. Full B and an ass. I get BBBJ everytime 1.2. UTC up and down. Older lady gave a decent massage but used that heated, tingle KY on me that passed me off. .4.
Green: good place, good massage. Young one a long time ago used to get fully naked on the table with you to release. Big C's and an ass. 1. 0 older lady gave a good massage and sensual release just nothing special. . 6.
Exhale: feels like a dungeon. Nothing special, decent massage, older ladies. Very dark. I've heard some spinners come through, never seen. House +.6.
Sunshine: went once and got a decent massage. Right before the finish I asked for BJ and she said no and proceeded to jackhammer. House +.6.
Tranq: been a few times. Everyone can look back for more info. Was house + 1. 2 for CBJ and no clothes. The thing that got me from going was one time I had a massage from a lady on the first floor with no finish at all. Weird.
Apple: decent massage. Been a couple times and was not impressed, older lady nothing special and lvl1 house + .6.
I've been looking to try C&R in Quincy, Daisy in Stoughton or usually any place with higher then lvl1. Happy mongering people and wish you all the best time.
-
09-07-24 11:50 #40590Regular Member

Posts: 2Pembroke / Marshfield area is kinda dryish.
Originally Posted by CamperVan10
[View Original Post]
Dao I've been to once, alright massage I guess. Nothing special at all. Lvl1 service. Always busy because 1 working.
Masseuse 6/10.
Relaxing time is alright. Massage is subpar, CBJ was had and more is probably on the menu, never tried. Masseuse 8/10. Tall skinny b cups blonde and black hair.
Sunflower is bad, avoid. May is good at massage, lvl1. Other masseuse is bad at massage, hurt after lvl1.
Avoid the place on Washington st by the radiator place, bad.
Kingston. Also bad avoid.
Abington oriental is great, 3 masseuse always working. All give good massage. Lvl1 is good, tried for more multiple times and failed.
Abington jasmine is good, been a couple times. Tall skinny no curves with good massage. Lvl1.
May bodywork in wey is great and a hidden gem. Coco / Cece is the short one with the Bob haircut. Decent massage. BBBJ first try, 1.2 utc up and down could Def be more just haven't tried. The other one is heavier, also decent massage, but used tingle, heat on my Johnson and wanted it over asap.
Have fun!
-
09-05-24 17:54 #40589Senior Member

Posts: 147452 Wash. B'Tree
It's been a while since my last visit, was looking for Tiffany but she is sick out in Flushing. Emily is a new replacement, not bad looking, most important of all she's got big C and curvy body. Paid for an hr. Good rub, worked my kinks out. On the flip UTC up and down, a very nice combination of mouth and hand happy ending! Def. Will repeat.
-
09-05-24 12:51 #40588Senior Member

Posts: 336Mystic in Q has been as bad as my monger experience gets. I saw Candy and not to bad so I went back and it was just a very unrewardeing experience. I booked an hour, after a few minutes someone else came so she said make it 30 minutes. Ruined the mood. Her BJ skills were lame. I reported it on here. She told me she was leaving and wanted to give me her number. No thanks. Anyway, I went back a few weeks ago, different provider, same situation. 2 minutesi in, another monger comes in and she is on a mission to get me off and out of there. She had Johnson squeezed so tight it hurt. I stopped her, she assumed done and started cleaning the table. This was 8 minutes in. I said forget it, give me my change. She said no that's a tip. I got angry, she relented. So I paid. 5 for 8 minutes of misery. No I would not recommend this dump.
Originally Posted by MagicMan7
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 19:25 #40587Senior Member

Posts: 346Tales (or tails) of 2 Jenny's
One is AMP provider in Newton I have seen once, the intel is just basic service. The other Jenny is an older "Asian" Incall escort who has been around works in the Rt 128-3 area, I visited in past once the price is still decent if you are keeping up a budget. It will be mechanical and non GFE. She does not orally reciprocate. I don't think if the VIP upgrade is worth it. I would just take a trip to RI AMP.
Originally Posted by MaybeSometime
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




