Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 30810
-
09-11-24 12:56 #26415Senior Member

Posts: 337Aj
She says no FS, but that's not true. I've done it recently but it was pricy (300), not worth it.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 06:18 #26414Senior Member

Posts: 86A little more than that
She let me DATY (69) FIV, I know that was pricey, and before all the "if we continue to pay that much they will keep jacking up the rates" people chime in I get it, but she has been on my bucket list for a while, like I said in my initial review, good for a one time deal, she will not be a regular. And yes she is still fine, nice body etc.
Originally Posted by JohnnyPolo23
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 00:00 #26413Senior Member

Posts: 155Aj fs
I had a great time with AJ when she was several months pregnant. Not BB, but FS. We made a video of the whole shooting match including the belly finish.
J.
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 23:03 #26412Senior Member

Posts: 161I been trying to see her but she is flaky, I been curious to see what she looks like since she does look thick in a good way. I remember seeing her when she was pregnant as well. She did BBFS for a short time while she was pregnant. And from what I understand FS is no more since.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 20:16 #26411Senior Member

Posts: 751Did AJ get surgery or she just been eating good I remember her a few years ago before she got pregnant was really thin, the weight on her now looks good when I saw her a few years back the head was great she really got into when she was with me.
Originally Posted by VincentLeMec
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 15:31 #26410Senior Member

Posts: 142Aj
AJ is great. Used to meet up for car head. Was $60 a few years ago, Nice girl. Very easy to deal with. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 15:26 #26409Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone experienced her?
Anyone met this woman before, just started seeing her ads and thought I'd reach out before taking the dive.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...g/122060468081
-
09-10-24 12:45 #26408Senior Member

Posts: 410What
$300 for a BJ? She doesn't offer full service. The only fine thing about her is her pictures.
Originally Posted by JohnnyPolo23
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BLK.
-
09-10-24 12:18 #26407Senior Member

Posts: 46Jade
Jade does have a cute spinner body. Text the number from STG and do a qv. It's worth it for me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/178894788028
Originally Posted by BlahTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 10:17 #26406Senior Member

Posts: 29AJ's Daughter
Her daughter is Hot.
Originally Posted by MFranks
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 09:53 #26405Senior Member

Posts: 29Aj
$300? Was it just a BJ?
Originally Posted by ITGuy55
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 08:20 #26404Senior Member

Posts: 14142nd St Oyster bar.
Originally Posted by Ral613
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 07:55 #26403Senior Member

Posts: 247Porsche MILF
https://tryst.link/escort/porschemilff
Has any senior members seen this MILF in Winston Salem?
If so please DM some details of your visit. I am headed that way on Thursday and would like to hear from someone local on the visit they had.
Thanks.
-
09-09-24 20:56 #26402Senior Member

Posts: 97Jade (Rate Hike)
Saw her about a year ago. She comes through town every few weeks. She's as hot as the photos suggest. Clean room in a normal mid-level hotel. She was friendly enough but a bit distant. Everything is covered and she only allows missionary and doggy. This was a big disappoint for me as I love cowgirl. She gave me the impression that she was trying to speed things along but not overtly.
She's so hot. But not sure if I'd repeat after this rate hike.
https://tryst.link/escort/jadegreen304
-
09-09-24 16:43 #26401Senior Member

Posts: 313PM'd you
Just a heads up.
Originally Posted by Alabaster23
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





