Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 821 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 600 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 12305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10820
    Quote Originally Posted by Sste3210  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with the princess?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/075552985379
    If it helps, here's a few links I found of this one here:

    https://baltimore.myescort.network / female-escorts / details / d6 aec7 d0-f329-40 d6-b114-3 f0 cba717 a1 f.

    https://escort13.com/post/95054608?currentPage=117

    Granted I know these girls travel and everything else, but those have different names and numbers each time which slightly makes me think maybe she is TGTBT for this one.

  2. #10819

    Hawaiian Princess?

    Anyone have any experience with the princess?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...a/075552985379

  3. #10818

    Where to find them?

    Are there sites where these girls advertise that aren't 90% scams?

  4. #10817
    Quote Originally Posted by FwLooper  [View Original Post]
    Got stung by the old give roses, then dude comes in yelling. Talking like his girl cheating and everything. Older and more run down than pics show.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/121798194559
    Similar problem, Thursday night her BF came knocking on door saying her sister was getting arrested and she left then I had to leave so he could lock up, it was all a scam. Nasty older woman with pics 15 years old.

  5. #10816

    Robbed

    Got stung by the old give roses, then dude comes in yelling. Talking like his girl cheating and everything. Older and more run down than pics show.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...e/121798194559

  6. #10815

    Hair

    I wouldn't say excess body hair. I mean her hair is black so maybe it's noticeable on her arms I don't really remember that standing out at all. Didn't notice a mustache I feel like I would remember that. You know it really just comes down to everyone has their own tastes. Is she my number one go to no but she is decent for a little fun. She is nice and doesn't rush and in the fort that's about the best we have right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidH  [View Original Post]
    I've never dreamed of her before because I thought previous reviews complained of a lot of body hair to include a prominent moustache. Enough that it all distracted numerous reviewers.

  7. #10814

    Body hair?

    I've never dreamed of her before because I thought previous reviews complained of a lot of body hair to include a prominent moustache. Enough that it all distracted numerous reviewers.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox424  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times. She that's right she is real. Not a bad time she talks a lot but always gets the job done. Doesn't mind light bdsm and has reasonable roses. Has a private apartment around the old GM plant downtown.

  8. #10813

    I have

    I have seen her a few times. She that's right she is real. Not a bad time she talks a lot but always gets the job done. Doesn't mind light bdsm and has reasonable roses. Has a private apartment around the old GM plant downtown.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orionhalo  [View Original Post]
    Tried a first visit with this one tonight, so very strange. I've never seen them before so asked the normal questions and asked for a simple face pic. Person got very rude and kind of suspicious acting. To be honest I'm not sure but may be a man?? Don't know for sure but think I'll pass after that very strange conversation. Maybe I'm missing something but would like to know if anyone has visited her. Him. They??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...u/014425676451

  9. #10812

    Strange encounter??

    Tried a first visit with this one tonight, so very strange. I've never seen them before so asked the normal questions and asked for a simple face pic. Person got very rude and kind of suspicious acting. To be honest I'm not sure but may be a man?? Don't know for sure but think I'll pass after that very strange conversation. Maybe I'm missing something but would like to know if anyone has visited her. Him. They??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...u/014425676451

  10. #10811

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited the rabbit lately? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/972499417073 New phone # and new location, just wondered if it's still on the "up and up" or if things took a turn.
    I contacted her to setup an appointment here recently with the new number she has. Comms were good and all was going well until she informed me that she only takes cashapp and that I would have to send the donation once I got there before she would give me the room number. I just ceased conversation with her after that. Take for that what you will, but it seems like she may be possibly be another one that is taking a hard left turn here recently.

  11. #10810
    Quote Originally Posted by Chain73  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/527417212130

    Northside incall close to 69 & DuPont Rd. Ok room with no signs of pharma. Uses texting app that only works on wi-if and can be spotty. Took a couple of attempts to set up the appointment.

    Soft spoken sweet girl as we chatted a bit to take off the edge of a first meeting. Pics are a little dated, but still has a nice curvy body. Nothing too crazy for me on the first meeting so BBBJ to start. She actually apologized for sucking too hard, which is a first for me. I still felt it 2 hours after I left. Moved to cowgirl and enjoyed a nice set of firm all naturals in my face while I finished.

    I think she's still pretty new to this and probably a little over cautious on who she sees. But, I was patient and it paid off. With our current lineup, I would repeat. 2/ Hh.
    Has anyone visited the rabbit lately? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/972499417073 New phone # and new location, just wondered if it's still on the "up and up" or if things took a turn.

  12. #10809

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by AverageGuyJoe  [View Original Post]
    I had high hopes but given she didn't follow through with a few pics for a couple of bucks. I'm going to say the usual scam that we usually see.
    That's unfortunate. I was thinking of ptt. If I do, I'll let the forum know how it went.

  13. #10808
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone dream of this one? Does she look like her pics?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...s/499228411808
    I had high hopes but given she didn't follow through with a few pics for a couple of bucks. I'm going to say the usual scam that we usually see.

  14. #10807

    Any info

    Anyone dream of this one? Does she look like her pics?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...s/499228411808

  15. #10806
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley79  [View Original Post]
    She's at traveler's inn, pic is fake. Not worth it, short and heavy with saggy top.
    Ok Thank you for the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape