Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 1098 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 16671
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15216

    New girl

    Been seeing her for a minute, and does not disappoint. She's tiny, slight baby damage but very slight. Awesome BBBJCIM, DFK and FS was nice and tight. She can take a pounding pretty good also. Hopefully she sticks around for awhile, as she in my opinion is the best option around. Will continue repeating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/747832799868

  2. #15215

    Link to Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyHuman  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I have been hitting the scene much less.

    For good head, I typically go to the head doc, Tatianna. I'm not disappointed in her service. However I'm wondering if anyone has a UTR or another recommendation to try.

    The best head was a girl in Adams county who I think left the scene I wish she was still around.

    The second best was that Asian group that rented that house a few years back. It was a bonus she was super tight too.

    Anyway, if you don't want to post here, pm me.

    Unfortunately it seems the scene is drying up and since Backpage closed, it's been harder to find good providers.
    Got a link for head doc?

  3. #15214

    Head game

    Hello,

    I have been hitting the scene much less.

    For good head, I typically go to the head doc, Tatianna. I'm not disappointed in her service. However I'm wondering if anyone has a UTR or another recommendation to try.

    The best head was a girl in Adams county who I think left the scene I wish she was still around.

    The second best was that Asian group that rented that house a few years back. It was a bonus she was super tight too.

    Anyway, if you don't want to post here, pm me.

    Unfortunately it seems the scene is drying up and since Backpage closed, it's been harder to find good providers.

  4. #15213

    Would love to but

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    LongXxxx33 has consistently been posting reviews for months. I know you posted about recreating an account here but you've literally contributed nothing since then.
    I would love to contribute more but I live in wasteland area for the hobby. I have to drive 2 hours just to get to Milwaukee or Madison. Then when I do get there I almost always I get ghosted or it's scam where they get you there, then ask for deposit. Not to mention I am picky as hell, and I don't know your standards, but mine almost never get low enough to see any of these girls talked about here. Hard to report when I wouldn't take money to be touched by almost all of them.

  5. #15212
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    LongXxxx33 has consistently been posting reviews for months. I know you posted about recreating an account here but you've literally contributed nothing since then.
    LongXxxx33 has a post count, but mostly promotes deposit scams, the first being that Mary Sara character. Check his post history or use the search feature on "Mary Sara" to see it for yourself. I doubt any of his other bits of information are real, just noise to make the next scam they try to boost more believable.

  6. #15211
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Ignore this guy (or whatever they are). They are running a deposit scam.
    LongXxxx33 has consistently been posting reviews for months. I know you posted about recreating an account here but you've literally contributed nothing since then.

  7. #15210
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Ignore me? I'm a old ass man with cyrbal palsy can't do for my self

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Ignore this guy (or whatever they are). They are running a deposit scam.
    This guy here seems like a big hooker hater for the ones who need deposit we get it deposits re cams but some are not. Foolish you sound.

  8. #15209

    Any input?

    Wondering if anyone has seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/700758778162

    Thanks in advance.

    Goodkarma.

  9. #15208

    Ignore

    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    The Sasha girl deposit required is a scammer and is a black fat girl not a real provider.

    I saw Ashley Johnson the visit as great and is not a deposit scammer but I had to reschedule because other reason of my own but you got a good blow job till mother called. She is very hot and sexy slim body pics are real and was in that bathroom in the photos.

    Her place very quite and discreet can't really see it and the maps I guess it's new but she's near Kwik trip and those Baraboo cabins nice apartment.
    Ignore this guy (or whatever they are). They are running a deposit scam.

  10. #15207

    Brunette

    Anyone seen this no name brunette?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/947479630262

  11. #15206
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the where about of Brooklyn? Did she quite the business?
    I saw her post like once a month in June and July but honestly I'm not even sure those are legit. Just search for her name and you'll pull up the ads but otherwise I think she's pretty much out of the game. It's a shame, I really enjoyed my time with her.

  12. #15205
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNRrop  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this lady. She looks interesting. I have not been able to find anything on her. I am getting back into the hobby.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/151073144416
    As others have mentioned, that's rebecca. She's my all time favorite provider on stg right now but she can be a little hard to lock down. She said the app she uses freaks out sometimes. I saw her last week and look forward to seeing her again. Great head game, dfk, open to all the usual positions and generally feels like she's having a good time too. Treat her well!

  13. #15204
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNRrop  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this lady. She looks interesting. I have not been able to find anything on her. I am getting back into the hobby.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/151073144416
    She's reviewed as Rebecca.

  14. #15203

    Solid

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNRrop  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this lady. She looks interesting. I have not been able to find anything on her. I am getting back into the hobby.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/151073144416
    She's a great start for a welcome back to the hobby. Big titties, and great head game. Loves DFK, but the pussy is a bit used.

  15. #15202

    Blondes are better and wetter

    Does anyone have any info on this lady. She looks interesting. I have not been able to find anything on her. I am getting back into the hobby.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/151073144416

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape