Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 978 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 676 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 14668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12043
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Lelanii

    Doesn't post often but when she does here is what you should know. Pictures are her but old and filtered. I'm positive she used to walk in the Lealman area.

    Nice enough girl. Only went for BBBJCIM. She will take it all. Mediocre skills and just above SW rate.

    She texted me out of the blue after not returning texts since she last posted and from a different number. Since I was going right past her hotel I pulled in.

    I'm pretty sure she is pregnant or has had some weird type of weight gain.

    Oh she posts that she is in Clearwater but she is in Lealman.

    Sorry no pics and no digits.

  2. #12042
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackThatAss  [View Original Post]
    That is awesome your going to bat for her but she has not gotten any better. Quinn rushes everything and I bet she has no clue how to actually spend the time you agree to. I think her next fix is more important than networking return regulars. Plus if you do the math she is always broke because she doesn't make sound decisions and keep people happy.

    Since she listens to you please educate her that customer service is what keeps regulars. Not this are you done yet and keep it moving attitude. She gets 0 stars again!

    KelseaIsQueen For those that know her, Quinn with all the tattoos is back and looking for help. She can't post with the phone she is using but she is in the Clearwater area needing help. Let me know and Ill give you her number.
    Found a few pics of her. Sure doesn't resemble the ads. If she had her shit together might still be worth a shot for those tits and ass. Oh well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240910-221947~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240910-221936~2.jpg‎  

  3. #12041

    Quinn is a waste of time

    That is awesome your going to bat for her but she has not gotten any better. Quinn rushes everything and I bet she has no clue how to actually spend the time you agree to. I think her next fix is more important than networking return regulars. Plus if you do the math she is always broke because she doesn't make sound decisions and keep people happy.

    Since she listens to you please educate her that customer service is what keeps regulars. Not this are you done yet and keep it moving attitude. She gets 0 stars again!

    KelseaIsQueen For those that know her, Quinn with all the tattoos is back and looking for help. She can't post with the phone she is using but she is in the Clearwater area needing help. Let me know and Ill give you her number.

  4. #12040
    Quote Originally Posted by KelseaIsQueen  [View Original Post]
    She really needs money or will lose her room so prices are good. Offered 150 an hour. And she is clean.
    Perhaps this w be a hard lesson for her. If there were numerous positive reports on her from before, she would have no problem getting someone there. Caution is warranted. That said maybe a few trusted brave souls w take the risk and if she does a good job she w have much more success getting someone there.

  5. #12039

    Lexi

    She's at one of these massage places. Any info on this one? I see different reviews on different Lexi's. Which is which??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240910-163825.jpg‎  

  6. #12038

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpJumper  [View Original Post]
    Are her prices any better? Last time she was here from what I understand you had to spend two Benjamins to have a good time. She took me for a hundo and all I got was a rushed five minute jackhammer BJ with a couple stops to check her phone in the process. I think she's trailer trash hot and would love to let her redeem herself but I'm not risking two bills up front for her.
    She really needs money or will lose her room so prices are good. Offered 150 an hour. And she is clean.

  7. #12037
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpJumper  [View Original Post]
    Are her prices any better? Last time she was here from what I understand you had to spend two Benjamins to have a good time. She took me for a hundo and all I got was a rushed five minute jackhammer BJ with a couple stops to check her phone in the process. I think she's trailer trash hot and would love to let her redeem herself but I'm not risking two bills up front for her.
    This. Had my eye on this one but rpta are stay away. She def has the look of a good time but.

  8. #12036

    Quinn

    Quote Originally Posted by KelseaIsQueen  [View Original Post]
    For those that know her, Quinn with all the tattoos is back and looking for help. She can't post with the phone she is using but she is in the CLearwater area needing help. Let me know and Ill give you her number.
    Are her prices any better? Last time she was here from what I understand you had to spend two Benjamins to have a good time. She took me for a hundo and all I got was a rushed five minute jackhammer BJ with a couple stops to check her phone in the process. I think she's trailer trash hot and would love to let her redeem herself but I'm not risking two bills up front for her.

  9. #12035

    Quinn is back

    For those that know her, Quinn with all the tattoos is back and looking for help. She can't post with the phone she is using but she is in the CLearwater area needing help. Let me know and Ill give you her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 404300090_10232143239069865_5334078901093488649_n.jpg‎  

  10. #12034

    Different rose

    No dude ripoff rose is a different girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorien  [View Original Post]
    Which one is she? She's not this one, is she?

    https://tryst.link/escort/only1kellyroze

  11. #12033

    Nikki AKA Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Who used to work at the Wetzel diner near Angelo's?? She always shorted me on hash browns after I paid for breakfast. AJdal out

    .
    That's the one. Like a shit filled twinkie. Looks good, then you only get crap.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/175636564
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9e2eabf2e229969c4e2d01b8e2fa63d2_f.jpg‎  

  12. #12032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Isn't that Ashley

    Who used to work at the Wetzel diner near Angelo's?? She always shorted me on hash browns after I paid for breakfast. AJdal out

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Not to mention that she is a well known rip off artist right up there with Rip Off Rose for her shenanigans.
    .

  13. #12031
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    she is a well known rip off artist right up there with Rip Off Rose for her shenanigans.
    Which one is she? She's not this one, is she?

    https://tryst.link/escort/only1kellyroze

  14. #12030

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    NOOO. MANY BAD REVIEWS. See her walking looking dirty sometimes.
    Not to mention that she is a well known rip off artist right up there with Rip Off Rose for her shenanigans.

  15. #12029

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinXs9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/175636564

    Anyone given this Nikki a look? Wish these girls would stop using the same
    name.
    NOOO. MANY BAD REVIEWS. See her walking looking dirty sometimes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape