Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 976 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11081
    Quote Originally Posted by BangaGong69  [View Original Post]
    I've often wanted to see her but never any mention of how tall she is or if she speaks any English, since all her ads are in Spanish.
    At least 5'7 maybe taller. No English from Columbia.

  2. #11080
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRex  [View Original Post]
    Better than most imo. Does what I need her to do. Great incall in cape. 3 roses for an hr if I remember but it's been a while. Should be a regular if you live close.
    I've often wanted to see her but never any mention of how tall she is or if she speaks any English, since all her ads are in Spanish.

  3. #11079

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpop23  [View Original Post]
    Better than most imo. Does what I need her to do. Great incall in cape. 3 roses for an hr if I remember but it's been a while. Should be a regular if you live close.

  4. #11078

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed
    I echo the other responses. I've been seeing Cali since 2018. She is a great GFE companion. As noted, most pics are older. The one in the purple dress and white and red floral dress is current. Great / consistent service for a reasonable donation.

  5. #11077

  6. #11076

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed
    I have seen her many times over the past 20 years. She is a great provider but like many in this industry she feels like she hasn't aged so she still post some of her pics that she was posting two decades ago. That said she is a great time but know you are seeing a GILF not a MILF.

  7. #11075

    Cali is wonderful

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed
    Cali is as advertised. Treat her right and she will be among the best you have visited.

  8. #11074

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Qikness  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this young lady?
    She's cute!

  9. #11073

    Marissa (not Marissa Skye)

    Does anyone know anything about Marissa (not Marissa Skye) on Tryst?

  10. #11072

    Belle Bombshell

    Talk about Deja Vu, had a chance to see Belle Bombshell and so glad I did. I have know her since 2011 how the time has passed, but let me tell you the looks and age comes on us but her service seems to get better like a good Fermented wine, I really mean that. Nice house in the Cape, clean as the same as she is. A really nice King Size bed to play in. Guys let me tell you and of course must say my opinion for the other critics on here. She is not a clock watcher in any shape or form and really has a dynamite personality when you get to know her but right off the bat she makes you very welcome. Lead and direct LOL This woman will show you a few things just lying there and you will be saying (Holy shit how can that be) but it is. Don't have to go into detail, but when I say the service is Great, its Encumber makes you wonder if you can move again LOL. If you get the chance and you allowance will allow you, go see and knowing you will probably put her on your speed dial as she is on mine. Caio mongers.

  11. #11071

    Cali

    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed

  12. #11070

  13. #11069

    Anyone?

    Anybody have any experience with this young lady?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2024-09-09-20-41-42-25_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎   Screenshot_2024-09-09-20-41-36-93_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎   Screenshot_2024-09-09-20-41-22-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎  

  14. #11068

    Honey bee

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me if they are GFE w / DFK, BBBJ?
    So far, I would say no to all three. Not sure I'll be back.

  15. #11067

    Notice the funky grammar too.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    Fake ad because no city is given.
    Honorable man.

    Black hair color? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape