Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 274 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3463

    Dracut

    That's disappointing. The other Dracut spot isn't much better age wise. It might actually be worse, but the menu is more open. It would be nice to have some more local options. My guess is this place isn't going to last long. Too many nearby businesses to complain and the town will shut it down quickly.

  2. #3462

    New Dracut

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwayne45  [View Original Post]
    Took a break for a while, and thinking about coming back. Unfortunately, I can no longer access my original profile. Anyways. Anyone try out the new place on Lakeview near above E Bank? I know there was a place there before that was shut down by the town, but apparently a new shop has opened. Anyone TOFTT yet? If I make the trip, I'll post a report.
    Went last week think it was the second day it was on stg. Rooms are clean, woman was definitely on the older side, probably late 40's. Spoke English alright, but was terrible at texting beforehand. Massage was meh, have had better, turn over was good, just went for a simple HJ. Claimed she doesn't do FS, but I dunno. Damage was. 4 + . 6. Didn't need to tip her before the work was done and didn't negotiate it so that was nice but doubt that will stay.

    Overall wasn't anything special but she sounded like there were other girls who worked there too, so maybe they're better. Might try with a different girl if I can but otherwise I'll probably stick to Lav or #8/11.

  3. #3461

    Clear Dew

    Have been seeing a lot of posts about Clear Dew on Rmaps. Can't really see the reviews, but thought I would try it out.

    2 girls there, both are in their mid to late 30's and decent looking. Massage was mediocre, but after the flip, was treated to a nude body to body rub and fiv. Did the hh and the damage was 0. 5 + 1.

    I got Amy this time, but would love to try the other girl, she looks cuter.

  4. #3460
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering, did the attractive older lady have a fairly nice body? Was her English good enough to carry on any kind of a conversation? Thanks.

    Also, you may want to clear out your inbox.
    I would say she had a fairly nice body English wasn't the worst but it also wasn't the best.

  5. #3459

    New Dracut AMP

    Took a break for a while, and thinking about coming back. Unfortunately, I can no longer access my original profile. Anyways. Anyone try out the new place on Lakeview near above E Bank? I know there was a place there before that was shut down by the town, but apparently a new shop has opened. Anyone TOFTT yet? If I make the trip, I'll post a report.

  6. #3458

    Cheaper 11 or 8?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDick75  [View Original Post]
    Which is cheaper.
    Never been to 8, but I think the base is the same, but maybe 8 is more expensive because girls are younger? Not sure.

  7. #3457
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDick75  [View Original Post]
    Which is cheaper.
    It's about the same, if you can read.

  8. #3456
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    So just tried it for the first got an attractive older lady, probably 40's, paid 70 for the hour massage. Was one of the best I have ever gotten might just go there for that alone but anyone's onto the flip she motioned for HJ. I asked about BJ and FS, she said no FS but next time BJ since this is your first time with us. Anyways gave her 70 for HJ and then asked for nude well doing. She said 30 more. I know I probably overpaid for nude but gave her the 30 sold oil HJ nice and slow overall fun time. After pop she continued the massage and gave me the full hour probably because they were pretty empty but still its rare to get the full hour or that they will continue massage after pop in my opinion but over nice place. Would recommend.
    I was wondering, did the attractive older lady have a fairly nice body? Was her English good enough to carry on any kind of a conversation? Thanks.

    Also, you may want to clear out your inbox.

  9. #3455

    8 vs 11

    Quote Originally Posted by AndesThins21  [View Original Post]
    Went to 11 early this week, girl practically pulled me in the door! Yang Yang. Is her name, soft and smooth, great attitude and nice tits. Did an hour an had CFS for $. 5. Will repeat. He says she is 30, probably not to far off. Much older lady there I saw on the way out. Sophia maybe mid 50's. Got a little bit more the full hour and the massage wasn't too bad actually, though she did it after the deed. Tried to phone ahead, no luck. English is not strong with Yang Yang but she's friendly and funny. Uses the app to communicate for more complicated things. I appreciate help being new in the area, thanks! Again.
    Which is cheaper.

  10. #3454

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceAce69  [View Original Post]
    Any intell on Lotus in Tewksbury?

    I feel like it's been around a while.
    I have been there a few times, massage is OK, good teasing, only HJ, and some T's showing, small by the way, nothing beyond that.

  11. #3453

    QQ Crew

    Coco seems to be gone from the QQ Spa on Rogers St, # 8. It's now Lily and Amy. I briefly got a glimpse of an Amy earlier this year, but this one was different. This Amy was pretty with a nice body, but a little small-ish up top. Almost no English.

  12. #3452

    Rogers

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    It was a 917 number that was off RM.
    Try calling 978-759-9905.

  13. #3451

    Clear dew spa

    So just tried it for the first got an attractive older lady, probably 40's, paid 70 for the hour massage. Was one of the best I have ever gotten might just go there for that alone but anyone's onto the flip she motioned for HJ. I asked about BJ and FS, she said no FS but next time BJ since this is your first time with us. Anyways gave her 70 for HJ and then asked for nude well doing. She said 30 more. I know I probably overpaid for nude but gave her the 30 sold oil HJ nice and slow overall fun time. After pop she continued the massage and gave me the full hour probably because they were pretty empty but still its rare to get the full hour or that they will continue massage after pop in my opinion but over nice place. Would recommend.

  14. #3450
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by YelloTail  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious.
    It was a 917 number that was off RM.

  15. #3449

    Rogers

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Called and was told they moved, sent new address as 3 osgood I'm Methooin.
    I'm curious. Did you call 978-759-9905?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape