Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 29359
-
09-10-24 23:17 #24229Senior Member

Posts: 132Fishers Area? Maybe Sunrise Spa?
I've 24 hours to kill in Fishers this weekend. Staying near Sunrise Spa. Anything recent there? Just looking for a good massage and an L1 from someone who is not 50's and chubby. Hah. Thanks in advance!
-
09-10-24 20:02 #24228Regular Member

Posts: 22ISO Greek champion
Anyone know of any MTs who give a great trip to Greece? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to comment.
-
09-10-24 15:00 #24227Regular Member

Posts: 13AMT outcall
Have any of you ever approached any of the AMT for outcall services?
I've got a nice massage room set up in my house, that I use to use for a legit MT, a few years back, before I discovered this new world. LOL. Any, suggestions or possible prospects would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to inbox for discretion.
-
09-10-24 13:15 #24226Senior Member

Posts: 59He put the name of the spa in his title. Google it for the address.
Originally Posted by SamYahooIndy
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 12:23 #24225Regular Member

Posts: 14https://maps.app.goo.gl/vB8X5eV828BsjVRt8
Originally Posted by SamYahooIndy
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 11:54 #24224Senior Member

Posts: 33Ring bell for backdoor
Ring the bell at the front door before using the backdoor. A MT will meet you at back door.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 11:42 #24223Regular Member

Posts: 14Coral is consistently good for that area. Cute older women usually. FS not guaranteed but I'd say more often than not it's provided. Angel is very hit or miss but has a table shower. I've heard Lesley's is good too.
Originally Posted by Blankie
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 10:16 #24222Regular Member

Posts: 1Allie spa
Could you please provide address or name of spa.
Originally Posted by Couster
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 09:18 #24221Senior Member

Posts: 78Amy? At Allie
I had a delightful visit with Amy (I think that's what she said) at Allie spa. She greeted me eagerly, gave a good massage, and was pleasantly enthusiastic after the massage. $. 2 out the door for a full hour. I do recommend.
-
09-10-24 08:37 #24220Senior Member

Posts: 344Ditto!
My thoughts exactly! Dirty minds think alike!
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 23:10 #24219Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Sweet update
"Back Door to be used tomorrow". Call me a dirty mind. LOL!
Originally Posted by LongBow14
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 20:32 #24218Senior Member

Posts: 33Sweet update
Back Door to be used tomorrow. Front parking lot go to left between buildings around stairs up stairs to door.
-
09-09-24 20:01 #24217Senior Member

Posts: 33Sweet FYI
Closed due to broken door being fixed today. Will be open tomorrow.
-
09-09-24 16:17 #24216Regular Member

Posts: 14Good spa on the northside near Michigan Rd?
Looking through the reviews, all the spas seem to be on the south side of town. Are there any good ones near Michigan and 465 that offer FS?
Also, how do you make it a special massage? Is there some codeword to use to make sure you get the right girl?
-
09-09-24 11:27 #24215Senior Member

Posts: 901Had a good massage at Mundy in Noblesville
I was driving down SR37 an hour after a good Saturday gym workout and thought about needing a massage. I often skip Foot Spa on Mundy because the service is hit or miss, IMO. But they do rotate the PTs. Saturday there was a petite cutie that met me at the door. Lulu was her name. The massage was very good! I hope to meet Lulu again before she moves to another store.
JohnGuest.










Reply With Quote





