Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 8327
-
09-13-24 23:25 #7187Senior Member

Posts: 837Send per a picture of a bottle of Jameson.
Originally Posted by ImmoralMessiah
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 21:45 #7186Senior Member

Posts: 58Tease
You tease me with those clips, been messaging this girl for days and been subsequently ignored. I even sent her a pic of 1 k (crass I know) but still no reply.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 10:32 #7185Senior Member

Posts: 1388A girl named Abigail
The famous Abigail ain't a part of Tasia's House of Hoe-ror in north Vegas. Abby uses Humaniplex. Tasia and her girls don't.
Originally Posted by ImmoralMessiah
[View Original Post]
Ride Abby ride.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/88x2k...=jkfadn4k&dl=0
-
09-11-24 14:16 #7184Senior Member

Posts: 44Definitely her name not abby
Of course they would be late her name is Mary.
Originally Posted by KnockPlease
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 10:09 #7183Senior Member

Posts: 26Kayla
Do I remember reading somewhere that Kayla is part of Tasia's crew? If so, the real question is she BBFS too?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/KaylaMMoore
-
09-09-24 22:29 #7182Senior Member

Posts: 45Three bares not named Abby
Her name could be Abby, because I don't know what her name is and I didn't ask. Doesn't look as good as her photos. I would repeat.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/175810406
Lynn is a decent fuck but she is always late and a scatterbrain. She is very wet so you should make her lay on a towel.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lynn-esc...-vegas-1036678
Lagacy is a good hot chocolate, but I stopped seeing her because she keeps calling and asking for favors.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/175826513
Have fun, they will be late.
-
09-06-24 21:01 #7181Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby 2. 0
Today's Abby is not the Abby you used to know. She's doing a lot better. Still drinks like a fish (not a bad thing IMHO) but the paranoia and other dysfunctional behaviors have really toned down.
Originally Posted by MtMonger1
[View Original Post]
She's a much better Abby, now. Sort of Abby 2. 0. I have seen her dozens of times over several years and I find myself enjoying her more now than ever.
And being able to do whatever you want with a gorgeous young white girl for $400 is a steal in my book.
BF? Pimp? Who cares? I just want to get those gorgeous long legs spread wide and unload every drop I have deep inside her perfect pussy.
I would recommend giving Abby another shot. Just sayin'.
-
09-06-24 09:02 #7180Senior Member

Posts: 49Man she told me 4 hundo. That's way too much for Abby. The shakes, the paranoia, the fact she has a "bf" or pimp now. I use to hand Abby a crispy blue hundred, and she'd let you do anything. Now she had a glow up LOL.
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
My roster is now dry because I can't believe these girls. The BBFS k houses are $400 ya know.
-
09-05-24 16:57 #7179Senior Member

Posts: 339Rhonda
Wondering about rhonda gilf. One says she is not clean, poor service or looks like crack head then others of you say how great she is for BJ & BBFS. Not much out there for reviews so not sure what to think, looks like is 50/50. Do we have any other opinions. She deff doesn't seem like she's worth $$$5 for out like her ad shows. Was thinking of meeting her this wknd but idk.
Was also hoping someone had info on missy https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/175538558 but doesn't seem like anyone has met her.
Mia on lc was a thought but sounds like she doesn't look very good and no idea on service, I know she's been around a long time.
Sounds like tiffani will be the better option but no idea what her extras are yet. Will have to text her.
Pm ok thanks.
-
09-05-24 16:15 #7178Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby
I've had better results sending her HX PM's.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
People whine about spending $25 to get released but it's a better way to contact Abby.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abby4You2
And like I've said before. With Abby? Money talks.
-
09-05-24 12:36 #7177Senior Member

Posts: 301Abby
With Abby you have to be lucky, also even when she responds is not a guarantee of a date she might leave you hanging.
Originally Posted by ImmoralMessiah
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 11:11 #7176Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks for the info, been trying that number for a few days but no response but ill keep at it.
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 11:07 #7175Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby vs. Tasia. Fixed Link
Fixed HX link.
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abby4You2
-
09-04-24 10:25 #7174Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby vs. Tasia
Abby doesn't associate with Tasia. Not part of "the stable".
For a great BBFS / CIP time in Vegas, Abby is a winner.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7025538759
https://www.humaniplex.com/index.html
-
09-04-24 07:25 #7173Senior Member

Posts: 2989Never
Saw her but I have heard she does do QV I think it's like 2 clams.
Originally Posted by ImmoralMessiah
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





