Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 8321
-
09-06-24 21:01 #7181Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby 2. 0
Today's Abby is not the Abby you used to know. She's doing a lot better. Still drinks like a fish (not a bad thing IMHO) but the paranoia and other dysfunctional behaviors have really toned down.
Originally Posted by MtMonger1
[View Original Post]
She's a much better Abby, now. Sort of Abby 2. 0. I have seen her dozens of times over several years and I find myself enjoying her more now than ever.
And being able to do whatever you want with a gorgeous young white girl for $400 is a steal in my book.
BF? Pimp? Who cares? I just want to get those gorgeous long legs spread wide and unload every drop I have deep inside her perfect pussy.
I would recommend giving Abby another shot. Just sayin'.
-
09-06-24 09:02 #7180Senior Member

Posts: 49Man she told me 4 hundo. That's way too much for Abby. The shakes, the paranoia, the fact she has a "bf" or pimp now. I use to hand Abby a crispy blue hundred, and she'd let you do anything. Now she had a glow up LOL.
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
My roster is now dry because I can't believe these girls. The BBFS k houses are $400 ya know.
-
09-05-24 16:57 #7179Senior Member

Posts: 339Rhonda
Wondering about rhonda gilf. One says she is not clean, poor service or looks like crack head then others of you say how great she is for BJ & BBFS. Not much out there for reviews so not sure what to think, looks like is 50/50. Do we have any other opinions. She deff doesn't seem like she's worth $$$5 for out like her ad shows. Was thinking of meeting her this wknd but idk.
Was also hoping someone had info on missy https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...egas/175538558 but doesn't seem like anyone has met her.
Mia on lc was a thought but sounds like she doesn't look very good and no idea on service, I know she's been around a long time.
Sounds like tiffani will be the better option but no idea what her extras are yet. Will have to text her.
Pm ok thanks.
-
09-05-24 16:15 #7178Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby
I've had better results sending her HX PM's.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
People whine about spending $25 to get released but it's a better way to contact Abby.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abby4You2
And like I've said before. With Abby? Money talks.
-
09-05-24 12:36 #7177Senior Member

Posts: 299Abby
With Abby you have to be lucky, also even when she responds is not a guarantee of a date she might leave you hanging.
Originally Posted by ImmoralMessiah
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 11:11 #7176Senior Member

Posts: 58Thanks for the info, been trying that number for a few days but no response but ill keep at it.
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 11:07 #7175Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby vs. Tasia. Fixed Link
Fixed HX link.
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Abby4You2
-
09-04-24 10:25 #7174Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby vs. Tasia
Abby doesn't associate with Tasia. Not part of "the stable".
For a great BBFS / CIP time in Vegas, Abby is a winner.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7025538759
https://www.humaniplex.com/index.html
-
09-04-24 07:25 #7173Senior Member

Posts: 2989Never
Saw her but I have heard she does do QV I think it's like 2 clams.
Originally Posted by ImmoralMessiah
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 02:54 #7172Regular Member

Posts: 8Tasia face looks just like her pics but her body is sexy as hell. IDK what it is about her but she gets me horny just thinking about her. She's a freak too so it's worth the money. Try to negotiate with her on the rate, she's been cool about it.
Originally Posted by ImmoralMessiah
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 00:02 #7171Senior Member

Posts: 58Tasia
I found Tasia on PD and will be looking to arrange a session with her but I got to ask you guys if she is worth it, I was quoted 4 $$ hhr and 8 $$ hr, seems steep.
Saw a ton of reviews and mentions of her on here but tbh she looks like she has alot of miles on her, I feel like the only reason to see her is because she is sort of like the gatekeeper for all the other girls in the "stable" and its the only way to get their numbers or for them to reply? (Looking at Abby, Pamela, Kali).
I might be way off here but feel free to trash me if I'm wrong and let me know before I commit to the session in a few days.
-
09-03-24 17:21 #7170Senior Member

Posts: 362Thank you for this update. I am sorry it was lame. Seems like the trend now.
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 05:25 #7169Senior Member

Posts: 75Kelly fox
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/174519704
Incall QV with 1. 6 coins. Not impressed. It was the girl in the photos and yes those are her real eyebrows had a lot of makeup on. Her body was nice and tight. Worn a pick top with jeans fresh out the shower. First red flag was the Location getto graphic center drive area. Very sketchy apartment area where people sitting outside their room. She greeted me outside, I asked if she was alone with she wasn't working with a trans. She told me she got into a fight with her BF and was stay at the Rio which was another red flag. Walked into the room. Didn't like the set up because she wanted to do it on an air mattress in the living room. Small head still want to see what Vegas had to offer, so I opt for just a blow which was one coin with no CIM. Performance was good she does do good work with her mouth then the rubber came on. My guy was growing so I opt for a QV. Forked over my last reminding coins. Got info from a regular Monger she was BB friendly, she said no. So she put on the rubber and little man got soft again, she still wanted me to put it in which it wasn't happening. So we got back to top with a rubber with was hard for me to get up. Then gave little top without a rubber and try to HJ me to cum. A terrible experience, didn't do my homework correctly. Body is nice and tight. Face was decent with nice soft rack. Performance wasn't there and felt rush because it was a QV. I DO NOT recommend this provider. Too many red flags with a sketchy area.
Beau.
-
09-02-24 22:39 #7168Regular Member

Posts: 15I'm not very active on this board, so I don't know what the etiquette is for posting contact info, I'll PM you what I found.
Originally Posted by TuneCh
[View Original Post]
I haven't contacted yet, but I am planning on doing so next weekend.
-
09-02-24 15:51 #7167Senior Member

Posts: 73Wastes her food.
Last two times she caught partial loads. Made excuses on why she left a mess. Decent head overall though for. 5.
Originally Posted by RevPerv
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






