Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 801 1301 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 26659
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22159

    Any Info On This Chocolate Beauty?

    Has anyone seen this chocolate bone beauty?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/207864324790

  2. #22158

    Sofia Zaragoza

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody actually see her in the last year or three? I read that she's WAY heavier than her pics show now; obviously older too.

    I messaged her around a year ago via text and twitter, and she says cim and greek are NOT on the menu. Yet, she continues to post all the time, 3 bills for half, everything included in menu..

    So $$$ for a very limited menu, bait and switch it sounds like IMO.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/198770542842
    Saw her about a year ago. She's WAY heavier than the photos suggest. I assume the narrow waist and flat belly are photoshopped, but could be she used to be thinner. That being said, she's a lot of fun and delivers very good service.

  3. #22157

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? She's spendy, but I love the look.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosemelt

    Couple red flags. Possible deposit, and 'No BB'. Not sure if that's across the board, or just FS?
    I've seen her a couple of times. It looks like she raised her rates since then. She's a super cute petite little spinner with really nice breasts. She looks better in person than her photos show imo. She's fun, bubbly, a little nerdy, and a sweetheart.

    Her GFE service is top notch imo. She's a great kisser, fun to talk with, and doesn't short on time (even if it's just cuddling and chatting for the last few minutes). She's very enthusiastic when it comes to sex, but less so about BJs (she'll do it but it's apparently her least fav part of the job). Also loves DATY.

    And yes she's pricey, but there aren't really any others around here who compare (as in young, hot, and great GFE service). Or at least I haven't found any like her. Worth it imo. She didn't require a deposit when I saw her.

  4. #22156

    Sneaky housewife

    Anyone have any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/304156107106

    I texted her and she said no FS. Any info is appreciated.

  5. #22155

    Megan Piper

    I haven't seen her advertising in a while but always that she was hot! Any updates on her service lately? Does she upcharge or is everything included in her fee? I heard that she used to do some porn? If true does anybody have a link? Would love any info as I might try to see her this week.

  6. #22154

    BLB / Kaleigh / Nevea

    Watch out for this one. Kaleigh and her pimp are in your area and they are here to steal your money! This girl has been chased out of Flint, Saginaw, and Lansing already. She scammed all her regulars and now she's here for you. Please look BLB / Kaleigh / Nevea in the Flint postings of usasexguide for more info. This girl is a heavy drug user who will lie and steal every chance she gets.

    She used to be a really good provider, but the drug use has taken its toll on her and now her service and looks have hit the wall, and don't believe her pictures, they are all filtered.

    If you do decide to see her, (which I don't recommend) make sure you pay her afterwards, otherwise she will be running out that door with your cash, and never use any kind of cash app with this girl. She does have a pimp so you should watch out for him too.

    You have been warned!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/777569062903

  7. #22153
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Debra menu

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyIncognit0  [View Original Post]
    Can you give a better description of menu? I've wanted to pull that trigger.
    Full GFE BBBJ DATY FS only limit is DFK is by discretion haven't had an issue MSOG aswell. She probably has no available she elite.

  8. #22152

    I was wondering

    Can you give a better description of menu? I've wanted to pull that trigger.

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/debra-hollander

    She hates reviews but Debra an elite hooker. First time many hoops to jump through but fuck she so good. Prebook 2 hour is $500 1 hour $300 money worth it. Older than most hookers service looks exceed all locals specials or not. If you have TER check her out there.

  9. #22151
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommygo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/529580815089

    Only way of contact is through snap. Tried couple of times but asking for a deposit, never dared to see her. If anyone met in person please drop your experience?
    The ad is down, but this sounds like a very obvious scam.

  10. #22150

    Misslola

    Anyone has any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...g/529580815089

    Only way of contact is through snap. Tried couple of times but asking for a deposit, never dared to see her. If anyone met in person please drop your experience?

  11. #22149
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Sofia Veragoza

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody actually see her in the last year or three? I read that she's WAY heavier than her pics show now; obviously older too.

    I messaged her around a year ago via text and twitter, and she says cim and greek are NOT on the menu. Yet, she continues to post all the time, 3 bills for half, everything included in menu..

    So $$$ for a very limited menu, bait and switch it sounds like IMO.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/198770542842
    I tried 3 or more times in last year all messages back. Girl can't answer question like are you available at noon you don't get money. Post homemade video to PH doesn't make you porn star. Waste of time wait girl heavier than old pics no way!

  12. #22148

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Anybody actually see her in the last year or three? I read that she's WAY heavier than her pics show now; obviously older too.

    I messaged her around a year ago via text and twitter, and she says cim and greek are NOT on the menu. Yet, she continues to post all the time, 3 bills for half, everything included in menu..

    So $$$ for a very limited menu, bait and switch it sounds like IMO.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/198770542842
    Just to be clear, this is NOT the Sophia most of us know that lives in GR. This is someone who drops in occasionally to various cities. I've not seen the travelling one. You would be much better off with our local Sophia - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/488246306544.

  13. #22147
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  14. #22146

    Sophia

    Anybody actually see her in the last year or three? I read that she's WAY heavier than her pics show now; obviously older too.

    I messaged her around a year ago via text and twitter, and she says cim and greek are NOT on the menu. Yet, she continues to post all the time, 3 bills for half, everything included in menu..

    So $$$ for a very limited menu, bait and switch it sounds like IMO.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/198770542842

  15. #22145

    Hot Wett and Ready

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommygo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any experience here? Been posting for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/727564576996
    She works GR and Lansing but I think her home base is in Lansing. I've seen her 3-4 times in Lansing and what you see is what you get. For the most part she is strictly business but has all the equipment and knows how to use it. 100 SS 150 HH don't remember H. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape