Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 1331 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21710

    Any Info?

    Anyone have intel on this ad?

    Looks legit from previous postings.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/957523731146

  2. #21709

    Rose?

    Anyone seen this girl? She's spendy, but I love the look.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rosemelt

    Couple red flags. Possible deposit, and 'No BB'. Not sure if that's across the board, or just FS?

  3. #21708

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...w/018669894622

    Has anyone seen this lady? I've sent a couple texts with no reply.

  4. #21707
    Quote Originally Posted by DonteSpeak  [View Original Post]
    She lost her phone a few weeks back which is why she's having a hard time with responding back etc. Lucky for me I have her personal no. The service and comms is still top notch if you can reach her.
    I know her other phone was stolen. Last I knew the 1919 was her working number. Did that change?

  5. #21706

    Adding stg ad that just posted

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleTrouble  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the stg ads the they had up all afternoon are now down. I remember someone posted asking if there was any info. I reached out to the snap in the ad and asked and was told 180 for each for hour. Asked to buy videos first and I was going to but the account sent to me was for a mohamed kareem and she said that's her mother's account so I just declined.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/366298007208

    Smh ad was just posted again with a different snap contact and once again a middle eastern man's name attached to contact for receiving payment.

  6. #21705

    Ginger mother daughter dou

    Looks like the stg ads the they had up all afternoon are now down. I remember someone posted asking if there was any info. I reached out to the snap in the ad and asked and was told 180 for each for hour. Asked to buy videos first and I was going to but the account sent to me was for a mohamed kareem and she said that's her mother's account so I just declined.

  7. #21704

    Big bang

    Hi fellow mongers has anyone had experience with this one? Accurate pics? Reliable? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/790613040538

  8. #21703
    Quote Originally Posted by DonteSpeak  [View Original Post]
    She lost her phone a few weeks back which is why she's having a hard time with responding back etc. Lucky for me I have her personal no. The service and comms is still top notch if you can reach her.
    Her number still 1919?

  9. #21702

    Lost phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear it I know last time we talked she was having a problem with somewhere to stay and a lot of times if she doesn't have wifi her phone doesn't work. Not giving excuses or don't know if this is what happened just letting you know that could be it.
    She lost her phone a few weeks back which is why she's having a hard time with responding back etc. Lucky for me I have her personal no. The service and comms is still top notch if you can reach her.

  10. #21701
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Tried with Tiny as well. Had appointment all scheduled. Told me to call to confirm before heading out.
    Called and nothing. Sigh.
    Sorry to hear it I know last time we talked she was having a problem with somewhere to stay and a lot of times if she doesn't have wifi her phone doesn't work. Not giving excuses or don't know if this is what happened just letting you know that could be it.

  11. #21700
    Tried with Tiny as well. Had appointment all scheduled. Told me to call to confirm before heading out.
    Called and nothing. Sigh.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Tazz mentioned Tiny had a new number. Texted her. Got a reply within one hour. Couldn't make the timing work. My fault not hers. She stayed in good contact.

    Felt like she was trying. Replying within 30 minutes? Pretty solid response time. Much improved. Hope you get a hold of her.

  12. #21699

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by NoodlesInCup12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to reach her?
    Tazz mentioned Tiny had a new number. Texted her. Got a reply within one hour. Couldn't make the timing work. My fault not hers. She stayed in good contact.

    Felt like she was trying. Replying within 30 minutes? Pretty solid response time. Much improved. Hope you get a hold of her.

  13. #21698

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by NoodlesInCup12  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to reach her?
    She went silent on me over a week ago. No replies at all.

  14. #21697

    Tiny

    Has anyone been able to reach her?

  15. #21696

    Jalynn / Jersey

    Anyone have recent experience with this one? She was around as Jersey in 2021, not very reliable and menu not accurate. All covered. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/163905240188.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape