Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 976 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 14626
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11071

    Cali

    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed

  2. #11070

  3. #11069

    Anyone?

    Anybody have any experience with this young lady?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2024-09-09-20-41-42-25_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎   Screenshot_2024-09-09-20-41-36-93_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎   Screenshot_2024-09-09-20-41-22-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎  

  4. #11068

    Honey bee

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me if they are GFE w / DFK, BBBJ?
    So far, I would say no to all three. Not sure I'll be back.

  5. #11067

    Notice the funky grammar too.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    Fake ad because no city is given.
    Honorable man.

    Black hair color? LOL.

  6. #11066

    Fake

    Fake ad because no city is given.

  7. #11065

  8. #11064

    That's a shame

    Too bad about her service. It's the one I was thinking about. But seems like the performance isn't worth the hassle. Thanks.

  9. #11063

    Is Honey Bee GFE?

    Can you tell me if they are GFE w / DFK, BBBJ?

  10. #11062

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by RayLatoole  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to this Kayla please. There has been a few Kayla's around and want to make sure I am thinking of the correct one. Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...6/108218341023

  11. #11061

    My solitare partner said she was real.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobKelso954  [View Original Post]
    Some comments on the Listcrawler ad says she's fake, not the same girl, fake boobs. I would still trust a senior member here over some anonymous reviewer on a website so I ask. Are the photos real? Real boobs or not? What was the damage?

    Thanks bro.
    You can verify via WhatsApp too. Fake boobs, but felt good so he tells me.

  12. #11060

    Gabriella

    Some comments on the Listcrawler ad says she's fake, not the same girl, fake boobs. I would still trust a senior member here over some anonymous reviewer on a website so I ask. Are the photos real? Real boobs or not? What was the damage?

    Thanks bro.

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/175379569

    I got a chance to meet Gabriela today and was completely enthused to see she was more beautiful than her pictures. She host across the Midpoint Bridge in Ft Myers. Beautiful face, skin and body, she's very tiny, not her breast, she started by giving me a CBJ, then slipping off her panties exposing her tiny beautiful pussy, which I could have spent all my time tasting, we started with mish, then rolled her over for doggy, she moans, squeals and sighs very convincingly, I couldn't hold myself back as long I I'd have like but did give her an extended pounding. I'm not sure how much longer she'll be in the area but she's a real treat, I opted for the Hhr and her prices are absolutely fantastic for such a beautiful Hispanic Lady. Guys, as was mentioned previously in other post, if you're looking for something small, fit, enjoyable? Gabriela fits the bill!! I give her a 9. 5 out of 10.

    I'll definitely be keeping here on my favorites list.

  13. #11059

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, I'm not thinking clearly and I'm afraid I'm losing my heretofore finely honed sense of what is reasonable and proper. I may need an intervention.

    I was warned off Kayla about a month ago. But damn. She's posted some new photos and even though I took a ride many months ago (was not outstanding) and had been warned, I thought "what the heck. " So I took the leap.

    In keeping with the well-received format of an earlier post on Medusa, here goes:

    The Good: She's a looker. Really pretty, incredible rack. I mean incredible. Yes, she's carrying more weight in the ass and some in the belly, but carries well. Her ass is pretty big but quite sexy, so overall I would classify her as a thick chick, and attractive. The face and rack are to die for, the rest is ok. She hides it with her sexy outfits.

    That's if for the good. Not a great start.

    The bad: She's not into it. Nope. All the previous reports are 100% accurate. She's a cold fish and mechanical. This is a huge turn off for me. I mean really. Can't you at least act like you are there with me? BBBJ average. Covered FS. Uninspired. At least she didn't try to rush me but I needed the time because she was a turn off. Difficult to get and stay excited. Location was an ok long stay suite place. Safe, clean, good location off 41 near Daniels. No issues.

    The ugly: Candy candy candy. Kept her arms covered with long sleeves. Caught a peek and there's something going on there. And. She was nodding off in the middle of our preliminaries (9 pm). Now before you say it's me (LOL). I don't think so.

    That's it. An hour and $$ down the drain, so to speak. Hard pass. I'll state the obvious. She could be gorgeous but things ain't right by a long shot.

    Stay safe.
    Do you have a link to this Kayla please. There has been a few Kayla's around and want to make sure I am thinking of the correct one. Thanks.

  14. #11058

    I had the same experience

    She's not terribly attractive, but the body is ok. She talks a good game but in person is terrible. Just a real piece of work. She started right in with the attitude and complaints and rushing and it was one of the worst encounters I've had. Hard pass. Should have walked out based on my initial reaction to her looks.

  15. #11057

    Do her1

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh23  [View Original Post]
    She's more thicker in person and that ass looks nice wen hitting from back, head was amazing, hotel is very chill no sketchy vibes, would recommend and would repeat also! If she'd makes you wait a little bit don't get spidey senses, she's just getting ready for you! I almost dip on her buy my head on my mind was telling me noooooo! But my d++k was telling me yeeeeaaaaaa LOL she open door in a black bra and tight thong, fuck.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...u/005724870286
    If you've never took Medusa for a ride, you owe it to yourself. She's the real deal and loves it. Really. You'll have the time of your life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape