Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 14617
-
09-08-24 13:59 #11062Senior Member

Posts: 186Is Honey Bee GFE?
Can you tell me if they are GFE w / DFK, BBBJ?
-
09-07-24 19:41 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 137Kayla
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...6/108218341023
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 15:11 #11060Senior Member

Posts: 200My solitare partner said she was real.
You can verify via WhatsApp too. Fake boobs, but felt good so he tells me.
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 10:41 #11059Senior Member

Posts: 108Gabriella
Some comments on the Listcrawler ad says she's fake, not the same girl, fake boobs. I would still trust a senior member here over some anonymous reviewer on a website so I ask. Are the photos real? Real boobs or not? What was the damage?
Thanks bro.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 09:27 #11058Senior Member

Posts: 612Link?
Do you have a link to this Kayla please. There has been a few Kayla's around and want to make sure I am thinking of the correct one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 07:55 #11057Senior Member

Posts: 137I had the same experience
She's not terribly attractive, but the body is ok. She talks a good game but in person is terrible. Just a real piece of work. She started right in with the attitude and complaints and rushing and it was one of the worst encounters I've had. Hard pass. Should have walked out based on my initial reaction to her looks.
Originally Posted by Josh23
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 22:53 #11056Senior Member

Posts: 137Do her1
If you've never took Medusa for a ride, you owe it to yourself. She's the real deal and loves it. Really. You'll have the time of your life.
Originally Posted by Josh23
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 16:59 #11055Senior Member

Posts: 83Here's link https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/868047372809.
Originally Posted by Josh23
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 16:57 #11054Senior Member

Posts: 83She gave me a fuck & suck today!
She's more thicker in person and that ass looks nice wen hitting from back, head was amazing, hotel is very chill no sketchy vibes, would recommend and would repeat also! If she'd makes you wait a little bit don't get spidey senses, she's just getting ready for you! I almost dip on her buy my head on my mind was telling me noooooo! But my d++k was telling me yeeeeaaaaaa LOL she open door in a black bra and tight thong, fuck.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...u/005724870286
-
09-06-24 16:47 #11053Senior Member

Posts: 83Heads up stay away, nasty attitude!
First time I saw her which was last week she was chill and laid back, gave ne some mean ass head with no cover for a qv 120, FS included.
Now she wants 150 for qv and has a nasty attitude, I mean I know we all have bad days but the way she was I would not comeback again, but she does have a very bur verrrry phaaaaaaat pussy LOL so it's up to you guys if you can handle attitude, also her place is nice and clean home.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/black_caribbean/once-you-get-a-taste-youll-be-/868047372809
-
09-06-24 16:41 #11052Senior Member

Posts: 83Make sure you ask for ariana.
Originally Posted by XBacon
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 16:39 #11051Senior Member

Posts: 83170/240 $.
Originally Posted by Donovan78
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 13:42 #11050Senior Member

Posts: 29Lol!
Nah, this is hilarious. Now I'll be thinking of that Rush Hour scene next time I hit this place up.
Originally Posted by Josh23
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 13:13 #11049Regular Member

Posts: 8Thank you for sharing your experience. I am planning a visit for next week, may I ask about the donation? Isn't really clear from previous posts.
Originally Posted by Josh23
[View Original Post]
Donovan.
-
09-06-24 10:45 #11048Senior Member

Posts: 83Happy Friday everyone!
So yesterday I had some extra funds to play with, so I decided to hit up the beehive too see what's the hype about! And let me say I was greeted at the door by a older looking lady, so I was thinking to myself to get out! So I kindly ask if there's more girls available she said yes, so I was sitting on the couch and 4 girls came out in some nice tight dresses! I was like the guy from Rush hour when all the Chinese girls came out and it was hard from him too choose which one LOL so I went with a girl name Airanna and let me say I dog the shirt out of that P*why like there no tomorrow! Very tight body and nice big ass and nice titis, very soft skin! Had a good time would come by again!









Reply With Quote





