Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 208 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 258 308 708 1208 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22627

    Image Search

    Quote Originally Posted by GemCity39  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her before? I don't recognize her and she didn't post a name.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...yton/175748964
    Use image search. The ad is literally fake.

  2. #22626

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Just by the wording in the ad, I'd really be surprised if she was real / in our area. The tell tale will be when the person on the other side of the phone asks for a deposit or for you to buy their kid a gift card or something.
    That's kind of what I was thinking. Just figured I'd check here in case she was legit. I messaged, but am waiting to hear back.

  3. #22625
    Quote Originally Posted by GemCity39  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her before? I don't recognize her and she didn't post a name.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...yton/175748964
    Just by the wording in the ad, I'd really be surprised if she was real / in our area. The tell tale will be when the person on the other side of the phone asks for a deposit or for you to buy their kid a gift card or something.

  4. #22624

    Anybody know her?

    Has anybody seen her before? I don't recognize her and she didn't post a name.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...yton/175748964
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d36f88da987af5c8705a8ecf003134e1_f.jpg‎  

  5. #22623
    Quote Originally Posted by Catt2009  [View Original Post]
    Seems like reviews are really mixed. Terrible one the other day with comment about bad accommodations. What's the incall like? Safe area? Non smoking? Look at the lips though!
    Lips look great to me. That's the reason I trying to get in touch with her.

  6. #22622
    Quote Originally Posted by Bh6859  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting Jodi. Anyone able to drop a dm on what to expect during the visit? This is my first time and a little nervous, not sure what to expect.

    Is she clean, I saw a few reviews regarding her drunkenness while visiting.

    Appreciate all you mongers.
    She just left Northern Cincinnati Friday all reviews were good. I have seen her a few times a never had a problem. She does enjoy her drink but never affected her performance with me anyway.

  7. #22621

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by SafelyAnon  [View Original Post]
    Her OF profile PIC doesn't look anything like the pics in the add you linked. What does she look like now? The OF pic looks like she's a dancer. Does she dance somewhere here locally?
    She use to dance, maybe 5-6 years ago. Not anymore.

  8. #22620

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I also agree with VG. Yes, she goes by Cait. Just had a dream about her. Comms were great, she's in a house near downtown. I love that thin body, I had my hands all over it the entire time we chatted. She's sweet, and responsive. Yes, great conversationalist, no rushing, whining, or odd rules. Just a good, friendly, and sexy time. I also recommend.
    Her OF profile PIC doesn't look anything like the pics in the add you linked. What does she look like now? The OF pic looks like she's a dancer. Does she dance somewhere here locally?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_67161601.jpg‎  

  9. #22619

    Bonita

    Would any of You Mongers be willing to share Bonita's contact info. - Please. Thank You Much. Sincerely, luke.

  10. #22618
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone still seeing Bonita regularly? If so is everything the same as it always was? Feel free to PM or respond here. Thanks.
    I was the one that reported months ago I had her tongue up my ass! LOL I was a first. And a great visit! A month or so had passed and I reached out to inquire about the weekend and I didn't respond back to her fast enough being at work and in that hr or so time I received like 5 messages from her all spacey and nasty. And she blocked me without hesitation before I could identify myself. But whatever. As I have read I assume demons are in full force.

    Hairydog.

  11. #22617

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by CatFever  [View Original Post]
    She's ok. Nice and good attitude. A bit hyper, but might be bc she frequents pot. Incall is a bit sloppy but decent. In Cornell Apts off Cornell near Gettysburg. Seems quiet enough but has numbered parking spots. Visitor parking is out of sight, remote to her entry. I'd advise going daytime and park in view from her window. As always, YMMV.
    Who was the idiot who gave her a wrong idea? She wants 200 this time! LOL.

    She was happy with 60 for full in the past.

  12. #22616

    Tiny

    Anybody here seen Tiny? Thinking about trying to meet before I leave town.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/844247648015

  13. #22615

    Cait

    I also agree with VG. Yes, she goes by Cait. Just had a dream about her. Comms were great, she's in a house near downtown. I love that thin body, I had my hands all over it the entire time we chatted. She's sweet, and responsive. Yes, great conversationalist, no rushing, whining, or odd rules. Just a good, friendly, and sexy time. I also recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by VyGotsky  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Haazee twice now, and each time was an excellent experience!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/876814164911

    Comms have been great setting up both visits. Haazee lives in a house near downtown Dayton in a nice area with plenty of parking. She's thin, perfect B cups, a great conversationalist, and really gives a GFE experience. No rushing, whining, odd rules, just a good, friendly, and sexy time. BBBJCIM, CFS, all super yum! I give Haazee my strong recommendation for her attractiveness, location, comms, and services that she provides.

    Be Safe and Be Kind,

    -VG.

  14. #22614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    VIctoria

    Her add is up but old. She mentioned having phone issues but I've texted the new (number in her add and no response.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Victoria lately. Haven't seen her ad.

  15. #22613

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasqueradingDM  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Bonita in months. I saw her two times, and I even wrote a review on one. I enjoyed my time with her, but her prices were way too high. Even for the GFE it just wasn't worth the "You pop when you pop, but if it takes too long I might kick you out. " Liked her look, liked her attitude when I was there, but the GPS was off the charts and her prices drove me away. I can only imagine her prices are still in the $$. 5 north range.
    She was never worth it and was never going to be worth it.

    I had some monger on here who will remain nameless, early on pass me her pic & number.

    I passed.

    She doesn't look all that and the 2 sugar baby girlfriends I've had both make her look like a 6 at best.

    And she was way overpriced even then.

    No loss here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape