Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 25719
-
09-05-24 18:00 #22599Senior Member

Posts: 827Bonita
Well, she was pretty popular there for a while. When a SP has an excess amount of income, they tend to buy more of their favorite Rx. Before you know it, down the rabbit hole they go. One of my favorite ladies is fighting that battle now. It's not pretty. Not saying that is happening here, but, it's a possibility. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 15:35 #22598Senior Member

Posts: 242Bonita
Is anyone still seeing Bonita regularly? If so is everything the same as it always was? Feel free to PM or respond here. Thanks.
-
09-05-24 13:43 #22597Senior Member

Posts: 169Any leads? Probably a fake
Hey Daytonites. I've seen this lady post a couple times:
https://callescort.org/216-815-3380
https://callescort.org/216-815-3380
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/175602628
Unfortunately no name in the ads, but nothing comes up in the google searches. Hoping this one might be real as she's 100% my type. Anyone have contact w / her?
-
09-05-24 10:05 #22596Senior Member

Posts: 386AA Christina
She's ok. Nice and good attitude. A bit hyper, but might be bc she frequents pot. Incall is a bit sloppy but decent. In Cornell Apts off Cornell near Gettysburg. Seems quiet enough but has numbered parking spots. Visitor parking is out of sight, remote to her entry. I'd advise going daytime and park in view from her window. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by OneMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 16:30 #22595Senior Member

Posts: 189AA itch
Heya Gents,
I'm wanting to scratch the AA itch. I've reached out to Miss Vickie a few times and she always responds way late and haven't been able to line anything up. Similar with the one out in Eaton, but she also has GPS pricing. Reached out to the one in Lima, 3 hours of wasted time there and serious attitude. Any info on this one? She posts regularly. Or any thoughts. Thanks for any info.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...a/539905683469
-
09-04-24 11:48 #22594Senior Member

Posts: 149Only thing fat on her was her ass and I'm okay with that.
Originally Posted by Lionjg
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 07:35 #22593Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Savannah / Bailey
She was on Listcrawler for a while but she told me that she's only seeing regulars now and at present she will not be posting.
Originally Posted by Daytonfreek
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 21:46 #22592Senior Member

Posts: 717Her FB is active, must be available.
Originally Posted by Daytonfreek
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 19:38 #22591Senior Member

Posts: 661Bailey / Savannah
Anyone know if she's still available? Hasn't posted an ad in a couple months.
-
09-03-24 16:22 #22590Senior Member

Posts: 31Rip off Molly
Spotted Molly last night at the Racino. Wasn't with her old Beau. With a white me** head looking guy. Couldn't get the info if she was working or not. Looked very rough. Rode hard and put away wet. Definitely a few steps down from our visits a few years back.
-
09-03-24 05:41 #22589Senior Member

Posts: 98Venus & Julie
I had seen Julie a couple times earlier this year, never Venus / Sierra, although I had heard Julie speak about her sister. Last I heard from Julie was she got into a rental apartment / house, I'm assuming with her man, I didn't ask. She said her sister was no longer staying with her because she couldn't pay her part of the rent. Julie still looked healthy and got a veneer piece for her teeth.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 03:31 #22588Senior Member

Posts: 115I do not believe this qualifies as a ripoff as no money changed hands.
In fairness to the lady, it is entirely possible that the service would have been provided as expected with no unpleasantness.
The whole situation, however, was such an erection-killer that I was not about to stay and find out.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 00:25 #22587Regular Member

Posts: 11Jodi
Thinking about visiting Jodi. Anyone able to drop a dm on what to expect during the visit? This is my first time and a little nervous, not sure what to expect.
Is she clean, I saw a few reviews regarding her drunkenness while visiting.
Appreciate all you mongers.
-
09-02-24 23:53 #22586Senior Member

Posts: 827Venus / Sierra
I saw her several different times going back at least 3 years ago. She is, or was McJulies friend and roommate. I saw her first as a duo with Julie about 3 years ago when they both were advertising as SB's. This was when Julie was about 2 months pregnant. Venus was pretty good looking then. Thin, but healthy. I saw her again for car fun several months later and she still looked good. Saw her at an outcall not long after that and all was well. She was a fun time and still was an attractive 30 something MILF. Clock watcher though. I didn't see her again till about a year ago I did a car date up north when they were in Englewood by the Mickey D's. When she walked up to my car I about freaked out. She looked near death. Ghastly thin, cheeks sunken in. It was an awful date. Did not repeat after that. All of her pics are very old. I reviewed her back then, but as Sierra, not Venus. Has she broken away from Julie? Where are the two BF's?
Originally Posted by WyattDusty
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 22:07 #22585Senior Member

Posts: 98Venus
The pics are not up to date. She looks like walking death. Qv at. 8 and I wasn't worried about FS, BBBJ only. I did a search before I visited with the last report around June. No real information other than possibly bad teeth (accurate) and been around awhile. I would not revisit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...v/814691716413









Reply With Quote






