Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 888 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 610 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 13308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11673

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Sad news to report. Carmen passed away either yesterday or sometime over the weekend. Friends with her on Facebook and a family friend posted for her family that she had passed.
    Where can I find her obituary?

  2. #11672
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEight888  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Kelly for a while now. Honestly wouldn't see anyone else. Really sweet and accommodating. She's very down to earth and looks exactly like her pictures. She is located in Duncan. Doesn't post very often, but when she does it is well worth it! She use to be a little heavier but has lost weight and looks so sexy. Great body and boobs and perfectly wet down there. Also love her tan! She mainly only post on stg but I have seen her on tryst.
    Saw her about 3 yrs ago when she was working in Easley. Hated her going out to Duncan she was lots of fun. Those Tatas are amazing. Been subbed to her OF since she is out of the way for me to visit her.

  3. #11671

    This girl is awesome

    This one was one of the hottest girls I've had a chance to dream about in a long time. Gorgeous body, cute face, and very friendly. She was a little shy at first, but we warmed up to each other. She has one of the nicest pussies I've ever tasted. She let me spend a full 15 min doing DATY and it was great!

    https://callescort.org/864-523-6789

  4. #11670

    Kelly Love

    I've been seeing Kelly for a while now. Honestly wouldn't see anyone else. Really sweet and accommodating. She's very down to earth and looks exactly like her pictures. She is located in Duncan. Doesn't post very often, but when she does it is well worth it! She use to be a little heavier but has lost weight and looks so sexy. Great body and boobs and perfectly wet down there. Also love her tan! She mainly only post on stg but I have seen her on tryst.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11F86E5C-7941-40FA-ACDA-D16FCFFA50DE.jpg‎   45F9CF32-DB8E-4A06-8DBB-DED6ADAD5D65.jpg‎   0A229A9A-FFEC-4DEB-B1DE-8F598B29D7CF.jpg‎  

  5. #11669

    Carmen Monroe

    Sad news to report. Carmen passed away either yesterday or sometime over the weekend. Friends with her on Facebook and a family friend posted for her family that she had passed.

  6. #11668

    Carmen Monroe

    Saw on Facebook that Carmen has passed away.

  7. #11667

    Welcome to the AI?

    You are probably right except for the one holding the ice cream cone and the one w the blue negli on. These two look like her w / o much editing. Dreamt her couple times and will probably again. Clean, on time, honest and I saw no demons.

    For this area that's already saying a lot?

    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. We've gone beyond using old pictures and well-positioned ones, or even photoshop. Is this what we're going to be seeing now? AI-generated pseudo-images?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/933920622364

  8. #11666
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowAndLow  [View Original Post]
    I would like her contact info also if someone could PM me too.
    From what I'm being told. Don't bother to reach out to Jenn she is no longer seeing clients.

    I know I'll be getting bombarded about this.
    I've been told I can relay this
    Ultimately this shouldn't be much of a surprise, seeing as each of us swore to her up and down that we don't write review/wont write a review/don't even know how to write a review. Yet here we all are.

  9. #11665
    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    She's still around, but she said she's not running any ads currently. Didn't elaborate beyond that. Maybe shoot her a message?
    I tried to reach out to her but no replies. How long ago was it that you saw her?

  10. #11664

    Indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    As a photographer, they've infiltrated every form of media and are getting harder and harder to spot, so I'm sure that will become the norm.
    It's going to be harder for the real women who do look good to not get the TGTBT response. Funny thing about this one, she posts plenty of real images of herself in other ads that look nothing like this one. She's not unattractive (IMHO) as she is, but she doesn't look like this and that level of dishonesty makes one question what else is she not forthcoming about?

  11. #11663
    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. We've gone beyond using old pictures and well-positioned ones, or even photoshop. Is this what we're going to be seeing now? AI-generated pseudo-images?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/933920622364
    As a photographer, they've infiltrated every form of media and are getting harder and harder to spot, so I'm sure that will become the norm.

  12. #11662

    Welcome to the AI?

    Hmmm. We've gone beyond using old pictures and well-positioned ones, or even photoshop. Is this what we're going to be seeing now? AI-generated pseudo-images?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/933920622364

  13. #11661

    Some info for you.

    I've seen this person a few times. Short, nice body. BUT can at times be lazy or mechanical which is why I don't go often. Another knock is I can't really go deep with her if you understand me. Think I may tap out on this one for good. Price point is decent. As far as looks go she's on the more attractive side for the area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/042130594311

  14. #11660

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have Jenn's contact info? PM if so.
    I would like her contact info also if someone could PM me too.

  15. #11659

    Marie. Don't Miss Out

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/942947445331

    Highly recommend Marie. If you're good to her, she'll give you an exceptional experience. ATF. Don't miss out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape