Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 13312
-
09-08-24 12:02 #11662Senior Member

Posts: 197Welcome to the AI?
Hmmm. We've gone beyond using old pictures and well-positioned ones, or even photoshop. Is this what we're going to be seeing now? AI-generated pseudo-images?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/933920622364
-
09-08-24 11:45 #11661Senior Member

Posts: 102Some info for you.
I've seen this person a few times. Short, nice body. BUT can at times be lazy or mechanical which is why I don't go often. Another knock is I can't really go deep with her if you understand me. Think I may tap out on this one for good. Price point is decent. As far as looks go she's on the more attractive side for the area.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/042130594311
-
09-08-24 11:05 #11660Senior Member

Posts: 30Me too
I would like her contact info also if someone could PM me too.
Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 10:47 #11659Senior Member

Posts: 35Marie. Don't Miss Out
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/942947445331
Highly recommend Marie. If you're good to her, she'll give you an exceptional experience. ATF. Don't miss out.
-
09-08-24 10:40 #11658Senior Member

Posts: 35Jessica
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/733424026679
I've had great meets with Jessica. Stunning beauty. Coms are excellent. Very professional, reliable, always on time. Definitely recommend. Not a GFE, but willing to please.
-
09-08-24 10:28 #11657Senior Member

Posts: 35Kristin
I had the same experience as BizMonk04. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by BizMonk04
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 00:10 #11656Senior Member

Posts: 51Jenn
Anybody have Jenn's contact info? PM if so.
-
09-06-24 09:20 #11655Senior Member

Posts: 103Well.
1st link is real. Just can't speak on the experience. I wouldn't know.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
2nd link is Gia Paige. A pornstar.
-
09-06-24 02:13 #11654Senior Member

Posts: 77Any info on these ladies?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/097717876706
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-39628.html
I'm always hesitant if I cannot find any reviews.
I've been texting with both, maybe I'll toftt.
-
09-05-24 13:47 #11653Senior Member

Posts: 111Kristin
Kristin is real but I wish she wasn't. Worst monger money ever spent.
A LOT heavier than pictured or the 130 listed. Wouldn't get fully undressed. Barely any touching allowed. One pop and you're out the door regardless of time purchased.
I would discourage anything beyond a QV, which will be sterile.
-
09-04-24 19:33 #11652Senior Member

Posts: 323Lollipop
Glad to hear that Jenn is still around.
Does anyone know anything about Lollipop? I know that she had a major health issue.
-
09-04-24 17:18 #11651Senior Member

Posts: 229Jenn
She's still around, but she said she's not running any ads currently. Didn't elaborate beyond that. Maybe shoot her a message?
Originally Posted by Yankeehater
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 15:54 #11650Regular Member

Posts: 2What happened to Jenn?
I haven't seen her ads in a while. Just hoping she is OK.
-
09-03-24 17:17 #11649Senior Member

Posts: 30Kristin
Seen Kristin today very sexy girl looks better in person I only had time for a qv today but I look forward to seeing her again every thing was covered but still amazing.
Originally Posted by BizMonk04
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 16:28 #11648Senior Member

Posts: 30Have a very nice visit Kristin
Kristin is very nice very sexy looks like her pictures seems to enjoy the time we spent together everything was covered she doesn't like answering a lot of questions I did a qv for a buck 60 and was more than worth it I think she is leaving Sat.
https://skipthegames.com/img/013/MTk...mJlNTM2Y2U.jpg










Reply With Quote





