Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 888 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11662

    Welcome to the AI?

    Hmmm. We've gone beyond using old pictures and well-positioned ones, or even photoshop. Is this what we're going to be seeing now? AI-generated pseudo-images?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/933920622364

  2. #11661

    Some info for you.

    I've seen this person a few times. Short, nice body. BUT can at times be lazy or mechanical which is why I don't go often. Another knock is I can't really go deep with her if you understand me. Think I may tap out on this one for good. Price point is decent. As far as looks go she's on the more attractive side for the area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/042130594311

  3. #11660

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have Jenn's contact info? PM if so.
    I would like her contact info also if someone could PM me too.

  4. #11659

    Marie. Don't Miss Out

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/942947445331

    Highly recommend Marie. If you're good to her, she'll give you an exceptional experience. ATF. Don't miss out.

  5. #11658

    Jessica

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/733424026679

    I've had great meets with Jessica. Stunning beauty. Coms are excellent. Very professional, reliable, always on time. Definitely recommend. Not a GFE, but willing to please.

  6. #11657

    Kristin

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Kristin is real but I wish she wasn't. Worst monger money ever spent.

    A LOT heavier than pictured or the 130 listed. Wouldn't get fully undressed. Barely any touching allowed. One pop and you're out the door regardless of time purchased.

    I would discourage anything beyond a QV, which will be sterile.
    I had the same experience as BizMonk04. Would not repeat.

  7. #11656

    Jenn

    Anybody have Jenn's contact info? PM if so.

  8. #11655

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/097717876706

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-39628.html

    I'm always hesitant if I cannot find any reviews.

    I've been texting with both, maybe I'll toftt.
    1st link is real. Just can't speak on the experience. I wouldn't know.

    2nd link is Gia Paige. A pornstar.

  9. #11654

    Any info on these ladies?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/097717876706

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-39628.html

    I'm always hesitant if I cannot find any reviews.

    I've been texting with both, maybe I'll toftt.

  10. #11653

    Kristin

    Kristin is real but I wish she wasn't. Worst monger money ever spent.

    A LOT heavier than pictured or the 130 listed. Wouldn't get fully undressed. Barely any touching allowed. One pop and you're out the door regardless of time purchased.

    I would discourage anything beyond a QV, which will be sterile.

  11. #11652

    Lollipop

    Glad to hear that Jenn is still around.

    Does anyone know anything about Lollipop? I know that she had a major health issue.

  12. #11651

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeehater  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her ads in a while. Just hoping she is OK.
    She's still around, but she said she's not running any ads currently. Didn't elaborate beyond that. Maybe shoot her a message?

  13. #11650

    What happened to Jenn?

    I haven't seen her ads in a while. Just hoping she is OK.

  14. #11649

    Kristin

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Seems a little TGTBT. Anyone have experience with Kristin? Also has an ad on Tryst.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/337611931605
    Seen Kristin today very sexy girl looks better in person I only had time for a qv today but I look forward to seeing her again every thing was covered but still amazing.

  15. #11648

    Have a very nice visit Kristin

    Kristin is very nice very sexy looks like her pictures seems to enjoy the time we spent together everything was covered she doesn't like answering a lot of questions I did a qv for a buck 60 and was more than worth it I think she is leaving Sat.
    https://skipthegames.com/img/013/MTk...mJlNTM2Y2U.jpg

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape