Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 1347 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 41295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36105

    Lesbians

    Yea she's a lesbian and has a gf. Effort is minimal and a complete deadfish. Plenty of posts in the past that she will ghost after you send her a deposit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikj240  [View Original Post]
    She has hot body and very cute face. Only thing is she rushes a bit and not really enjoys what she do. But gets the job done. YMMV.

  2. #36104

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    Sending a provider a deposit doesn't even make sense.

    ANYONE who ever sends a deposit is a fool.



    Don't do it.

    Ever.
    I agree. Not a good practice. Most tryst ads are legit. Was hoping someone in Jax would have info on her.

    Thanks.

  3. #36103

    NEVER Send Deposit!!

    Sending a provider a deposit doesn't even make sense.

    ANYONE who ever sends a deposit is a fool.

    Don't do it.

    Ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiBob  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/blocks2bliss

    Anybody have info on this one. She is in indy. Looks interesting. Can't find any reviews. She requests deposit. Trying to figure out of She is legit. DM me if you like or post response. Thanks.

  4. #36102

    C. Laka

    https://tryst.link/escort/blocks2bliss

    Anybody have info on this one. She is in indy. Looks interesting. Can't find any reviews. She requests deposit. Trying to figure out of She is legit. DM me if you like or post response. Thanks.

  5. #36101

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by AutgMark  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her ad, and it really attracts my attention. She says she's going to med school. Has anybody ever seen her, or can you point me to a review (I haven't seen one)?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/614481524548
    The link is dead so I am not sure if that is the same person I saw. I this is the same person then avoid at all cost.

    Had two dogs in the room. All I wanted was good head. $. 5 was given. She is fat, had two dogs in the room. Had sigs everywhere. Decided she needed to do some drugs after 2 minutes of average head. Drugs are not my thing so who knows what it was but she took a pipe and a needle to the bathroom. I walked away. First time not doing a SB. Officially last time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/688449036909

  6. #36100
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see her?

    I chatted her up on Sugardaddymeet & come to find out she posts on Babylon too.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...541/9547101942

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73112566
    I haven't seen her, but from her Escortbabylon ad, she sounds pretty restrictive (no BJ, mentions condoms). Usually, the whole point of going to sugar girls is they're good with bareback.

    Personally, I'd pass as she sounds pretty restrictive and looks rough.

  7. #36099
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Her other picture shows dark arm pit patches plus even more concerning, dark patches around her eye and mouth!

    Probably the filters she modified the photos with, but mongers should take no chances, clearly Punkys Playtime needs to be avoided!

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/818299105073
    Yes, avoid at all costs! There are several negative reports on her going back the last couple years.

  8. #36098

    Imo

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat64  [View Original Post]
    Need your help again, this one looks like she has a really cute body. Anyone seen her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-and-sweet-what-more-can-y/725344220673
    She has hot body and very cute face. Only thing is she rushes a bit and not really enjoys what she do. But gets the job done. YMMV.

  9. #36097

    Safe incall

    I've been reading for hours and the majority of the links are already dead. Looking for a couple of safe and clean incalls to try out. I have hit up a couple in the past and didn't end up being very good. I usually stick to AMPs for this reason. Pms are fine. Thanks.

  10. #36096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Gave our girl Chicago another shot. Because I like her hot body. Let the nodding begin.

    She says this is normal behavior when people are "tired". I disagree. Karma got her, though, she lost the cash I gave her in her backpack and through a temper tantrum before she left and accused me of stealing it.

    Never again, Emily.

    Rich.
    I think fentanyl turns people into "zombies". That seems to be the drug of choice on the street now as it picks people off 1 by 1.

  11. #36095
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89

    Sugarbaby

    Does anyone have any good or bad experiences they could share about this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/118642767015

  12. #36094
    Pathetic Keyboard Warrior


    Posts: 89
    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    Face tattoos, and y'all are worried about armpit hair.

    A pro with face tattoos is 100 x more likely to rob you than a pro with armpit hair.

    Just' sayin'.
    I know her. She will not rob you. She may finesse you but she's not a thief. And the armpit hair is hardly noticeable when her tits are staring you in the face. Cool chick.

  13. #36093
    Face tattoos, and y'all are worried about armpit hair.

    A pro with face tattoos is 100 x more likely to rob you than a pro with armpit hair.

    Just' sayin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    Circa 1982.

  14. #36092

    Looks like Patti Smith

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Is that an armpit Bush? Why? Gross!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/818299105073
    Circa 1982.

  15. #36091
    Good old Emily LOL she been knodding of for 10 plus years. You should have just came on her face!! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape