Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 16675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15205
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNRrop  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this lady. She looks interesting. I have not been able to find anything on her. I am getting back into the hobby.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/151073144416
    As others have mentioned, that's rebecca. She's my all time favorite provider on stg right now but she can be a little hard to lock down. She said the app she uses freaks out sometimes. I saw her last week and look forward to seeing her again. Great head game, dfk, open to all the usual positions and generally feels like she's having a good time too. Treat her well!

  2. #15204
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNRrop  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this lady. She looks interesting. I have not been able to find anything on her. I am getting back into the hobby.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/151073144416
    She's reviewed as Rebecca.

  3. #15203

    Solid

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNRrop  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this lady. She looks interesting. I have not been able to find anything on her. I am getting back into the hobby.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/151073144416
    She's a great start for a welcome back to the hobby. Big titties, and great head game. Loves DFK, but the pussy is a bit used.

  4. #15202

    Blondes are better and wetter

    Does anyone have any info on this lady. She looks interesting. I have not been able to find anything on her. I am getting back into the hobby.

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/151073144416

  5. #15201
    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    The Sasha girl deposit required is a scammer and is a black fat girl not a real provider.

    I saw Ashley Johnson the visit as great and is not a deposit scammer but I had to reschedule because other reason of my own but you got a good blow job till mother called. She is very hot and sexy slim body pics are real and was in that bathroom in the photos.

    Her place very quite and discreet can't really see it and the maps I guess it's new but she's near Kwik trip and those Baraboo cabins nice apartment.
    Hey, I sent you a DM.

  6. #15200

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    The Sasha girl deposit required is a scammer and is a black fat girl not a real provider.

    I saw Ashley Johnson the visit as great and is not a deposit scammer but I had to reschedule because other reason of my own but you got a good blow job till mother called. She is very hot and sexy slim body pics are real and was in that bathroom in the photos.

    Her place very quite and discreet can't really see it and the maps I guess it's new but she's near Kwik trip and those Baraboo cabins nice apartment.
    Have a link for Ashley Johnson to share buddy?

    Edit: wants deposit. Hell to the naww. Nice try though

  7. #15199
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her.

    Saw some speculation was catfish but no one has reported.

    It is STG. Hoping she does not turn out to be a Jane Doe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/536859641616
    I saw her a few years ago. She's real but not worth a repeat. She's cracked out and kind of crazy. The menu is limited, everything is covered.

  8. #15198

    Wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    I did agree unless your her LOL scammer. She take money in person with a pimp.
    WTF? Can you elaborate on what happened exactly?

  9. #15197

    I'd pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried her.

    Saw some speculation was catfish but no one has reported.

    It is STG. Hoping she does not turn out to be a Jane Doe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/536859641616
    Was going to see her a year ago. Stays in ghetto in SP. Those pics look nice but seeing her from neck up, and how she talked was a hard pass for me. That area looks like a great place for set up.

  10. #15196

    Jane Doe

    Has anyone tried her.

    Saw some speculation was catfish but no one has reported.

    It is STG. Hoping she does not turn out to be a Jane Doe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/536859641616

  11. #15195
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    I don't think so she scammed me in person straight cash and dashed me with pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Hope you fellas are taking advantage of this cutie who is visiting Madison (from Milwaukee).

    Not GFE, but just 19 and really sexy. Reviewed in Milwaukee forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/259242037825
    I did agree unless your her LOL scammer. She take money in person with a pimp.

  12. #15194

    Visiting from Memphis

    I'm going to be in Madison for the first time next weekend. Can anyone recommend a provider who does BBBJ? TIA.

  13. #15193
    Quote Originally Posted by CGS480  [View Original Post]
    Had a regular who left. Who would why'all say is the best BBBJ provider in the area?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/606283507448

    I think Honey only does covered, otherwise she would be right there too.

  14. #15192

    Brookkyn

    Anyone know the where about of Brooklyn? Did she quite the business?

  15. #15191
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on these two. Did find review of a Bella but it is a different one. Thanks for info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/499401386652

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/334262949124
    The first one may be reviewed as Brandy on here.

    The 2nd one is a waste of time. Also reviewed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape