Thread: Happiness ii
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 2644
-
09-07-24 21:03 #1999Senior Member

Posts: 1406Lemon
Went to see Lemon this morning. 1st time seeing Lemon at Happiness. Before today the last time I saw her was when she was working at Asia. I was having problems with making an appt with her. I told her so we exchanged numbers. She is looking really good. I'm shocked that she remembered me. I was in a room when she came she told me to move to her room. Went to shower room. Wash back side after she did some rimming. Laying on my back nice wash got me clean asked if I wanted cover or no cover I told her cover. Next she did some b2 b nuru which I liked. Next was BBBJ / deep throat action. I ended up cim. Back to the room did gave me a massage which I liked. Next round 2. More BBBJ I told her my turn so Daty. She has a nice pussy. Tasted good & smelled good. After cover went on for the 2nd pop. I totally forgot to ask her about greek. Next time probably going bare. I like the no rush service. I tipped her extra for the 2nd pop. 60 hf & tipped her 200.
-
09-07-24 16:01 #1998Senior Member

Posts: 166Rachel / Victoria
Haven't seen her in a while she was still using the name Victoria. Still same good service. Shower with B2 B and preview BBBJ. In the room some 69, mish, k9 pop on ass. Willing to please and no rush. Good combination.
-
09-07-24 14:19 #1997Senior Member

Posts: 133Do you around what her age is?
Originally Posted by JollyHo4
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 14:16 #1996Senior Member

Posts: 133How old she look?
Originally Posted by Luxwire
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 23:51 #1995Senior Member

Posts: 184Change of pace
Great report. Appreciate the detailed info. Good to have a change of pace and do a more GFE experience. I'll keep Amyy in mind when I'm in the mood for GFE.
Originally Posted by Luxwire
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 17:46 #1994Senior Member

Posts: 74Amy
A few others have reported on Amy (Emi? And I wanted to share my experiences with her. As with everyone, I have my own preferences in what I want from a session, which admittedly can change depending on my mood. I went and requested her because initially others had reported on her wet, sloppy DFK and sweet GFE attitude, which I'm always in the mood for. Amyshe not only deliered, but she really went beyond my expectations.
First, a quick standing shower, which is fine because it gets us back to the room quicker. Back in the room, laid on the bed and got a nice soft massage while talking about random small talk things, which was very relaxing for both of us. Kind of like a slow burn which is exactly what it turned out to be because as soon as theassage ended, I got one of the smoothest, wettest BBBJ I've had in a really long time. It felt full of passion, no jackhammering, no fake moans, no bs. And the eye contact during nearly sent me over the damn edge so I had to stop her and transition.
Cover went on and I was so worked up, I just asked if we could go straight to Mish and she happily agreed. And the Mish was done with the same passionate attitude she had the entire session! Again, it al felt so authentic which I find to be a major turn on. Again, no "hurry up, come now, fuck me baby", none of that. Just deep breathes, moans, and so much more DFK and licking all over the place from both of us as we reached the moment of truth LOL. DATY is on the table and she's receptive to it but I didn't go for it this time because I was ready for the main event.
When it was over, we just smiled and caught our breath and she left to grab a hot towel since I said I'll shower when I get home. Even during the hot towel, we just talked more about random life things and it really sunk in just how much of a sweet, positive personality and mindset she has. Mama called time but we were mid conversation and Amy and I continued to chat while I got dressed. Final time ended up being close to 50 minutes and I got to say, I left completely satisfied. Great conversation, great service, great companionship.
Again, TEHO, I know some people, including me, get in the mood for PSE and there's definitely providers for that, but if any of what I've written sounds appealing to any of you, I'd say go see Amy and as always YMMV but I'd wager you'll have a great time and hopefully leave as satisfied as I was.
-
09-05-24 23:10 #1993Senior Member

Posts: 711Fun and Sexy Rachel
Got to love her wild side. Love the juiciness too. She knows what guys like and sims to please.
Originally Posted by JollyHo4
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 16:24 #1992Senior Member

Posts: 117Rachel round 2
Rachel is a hottie, she is sexy!
Good looking woman with a hot body.
As I showered prior, we got right down to business. She started out with a light massage. Then we got closer, lots of dfk and caressing. She started working on Junior with the intent of me exploding. It wasn't going to happen. She then pivoted 180 so that I could return the favor. 69 lasted a while.
She then dismounted and I pushed her back and started lapping and sucking her Bean. She spread her legs wide and used her hands to pull her lips apart so that I could get at it better. Good Lord, she got juicy! Wet as wet could be! Did that for quite a while as she was really getting into it.
It was time, I tried to keep those legs apart so that I could go full bore. She started out letting me go for it but then quickly straightened her legs to stop me from going deeper. I said don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. She says I know. I then started grinding slowly, getting a little deeper and deeper as I went. Mama yells time, I'm like fuck. I'm working on it. LOL 5 or 10 minutes later I finish up. She leaves and comes back, cleans me up and gives me another light massage. We talk for a bit and then I'm out. Spent an hour and 10 minutes. A definite three-pete!
-
09-04-24 15:49 #1991Senior Member

Posts: 446Excellent memory
Wow excellent memory. Yeah I remember I used to see her at Roses for a while. Room 5! Never knew she was ever at Golden.
Originally Posted by ScubaStevehi
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 07:42 #1990Senior Member

Posts: 121Suji was at other places too. First I remember was Roses. She would do a little time at Nirvana after vacation waiting for a spot to open at Roses. She was at Roses for several years. She worked a couple places at Wong too including stints at Golden with Yuri.
Originally Posted by LastHurrah
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 03:08 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 446Different person maybe?
I think you have a different person. Suji was at Blue Star and Kison then Happiness.
Originally Posted by T6650
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 03:06 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 446Let us know
Please let us know and report the scoops of your session.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 02:26 #1987Senior Member

Posts: 1406Ok got it. Ok. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DaViper
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 00:49 #1986Senior Member

Posts: 1406I saw that post too also another one.
Originally Posted by SamOwens
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 19:10 #1985Senior Member

Posts: 1356Lemon is bbf but never saw or heard from anyone on here she does Greek but for her it's good cause she is one of or the best out there.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




