Thread: Happiness ii
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 2645
-
09-03-24 19:10 #1985Senior Member

Posts: 1356Lemon is bbf but never saw or heard from anyone on here she does Greek but for her it's good cause she is one of or the best out there.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 18:39 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 1407Ok got it. Thanks. Haven't seen her in awhile so I just wanted to make sure. Already made an appt to see her. Stay safe & take care.
Originally Posted by LocaLoppa
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 18:26 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 139BBFS yes but maybe not the first time. And no Greek with her. Someone reported that they did a year or two ago but doubt it was true, been seeing her forever and lucky to get a finger up there.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 18:15 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 139Don't think she was at any of those places. I know she was at Roses, Kison, Tonbo and happiness where she still provides and does mama duties.
Originally Posted by T6650
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 13:22 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 216This Suji was in Kison and think Blue Spa prior.
Originally Posted by T6650
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 12:46 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 361Is this the Suji that provided at the old CHM, Kings and other places and later became owner and mama in the Wong building upstairs from CHM.
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 12:32 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 1502No greek tour for me
As with all girls YMMV and for me its a no greek tour. I ask her every time I bang her pussy in doggie, LOL. That big round butt so inviting I just want to cum in her ass.
And I tip her 200 plus HF always leave with a smile she is one good fucki machine. BBBJCIM, BBFS.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 02:44 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 1407Lemon
BBFS & greek is not a guarantee with her? If she does offer how much extra tip?.
-
09-02-24 02:56 #1977Regular Member

Posts: 6OMG Lemon
Lemon is a total chameleon. When she comes back from her break she always looks good. I never get bored with her! She wore this monokini thong underneath her dress and she teased me by rubbing her plump ass on me. My cock got so fucking hard, I was ready to pound her. She knew it too. So much fun.
-
09-01-24 18:42 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 33Yoko and Yuna
Dropped by for some mid day anal action with Yoko. She is well reviewed, not the greatest looking but not the worst. She is a very nice lady, big fake boobs, in her 60's, has that kitchen mama appearance but she is one of the few that can take my unit balls deep in her ass and her pussy with no complaints. Pounded as hard as I wanted to, switching from ass to pussy to ass every few strokes. ATM for a deep throat pie. Laid down for a back rub then flipped for some more of the same for round 2 and finished just after the knock. 220 covers it all.
On the way out I saw Yuna, felt like I had another round in the chamber told mama I wanted her. She was tripping because I know she heard me pounding out Yoko. Waited in the room for 15 min and in came Yuna. 60's, tiny spinner, complete opposite of Yoko. She didn't waste anytime with dfk and a short BBBJ preview. She went to lube up and upon her return started her routine. Standing BBBJ, several BBFS positions, balls deep and pounding away in her tiny body stretched to fit my unit, blasted in her a few minutes before the knock. 220 for her, a quick shower, and out the door. Good way to kill almost 2 hours of mid day heat.
-
09-01-24 17:45 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 1407My bad never mind. I wasn't paying attention. I already asked about this in a previous post.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 08:50 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 446ATF Rachel
Just left my ATF Rachael. This woman is incredible. Won't go and post a blow by blow because all you other mongers have pretty much posted about her exceptional service. She's definitely next level in service and caters to all my needs. On top of her next level service is the fact that she's got a great body and pretty face. IMHO she's got the whole package. I'm not exaggerating here Look at all the other reviews. Even better yet is she speaks good English too which is frosting on the cake.
Just let me say that Rachael for is truly next level. For those of your who haven't seen her yet take the plunge and be prepared to be wowed. I've already booked my appointment for Sunday night.
-
08-31-24 21:58 #1973Senior Member

Posts: 155Suji does it all. She will be mama / answer the door, provide and answer the phone.
Originally Posted by DS080
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 21:22 #1972Senior Member

Posts: 711You mean deez lips? The pic doesn't do them justice though.
Originally Posted by OlManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 20:51 #1971Senior Member

Posts: 216Suji
Is suji strictly mamasan here? Does she greet the customers once in a while? Not providing anymore?











Reply With Quote





