Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 14627
-
09-10-24 06:47 #11072Senior Member

Posts: 910Belle Bombshell
Talk about Deja Vu, had a chance to see Belle Bombshell and so glad I did. I have know her since 2011 how the time has passed, but let me tell you the looks and age comes on us but her service seems to get better like a good Fermented wine, I really mean that. Nice house in the Cape, clean as the same as she is. A really nice King Size bed to play in. Guys let me tell you and of course must say my opinion for the other critics on here. She is not a clock watcher in any shape or form and really has a dynamite personality when you get to know her but right off the bat she makes you very welcome. Lead and direct LOL This woman will show you a few things just lying there and you will be saying (Holy shit how can that be) but it is. Don't have to go into detail, but when I say the service is Great, its Encumber makes you wonder if you can move again LOL. If you get the chance and you allowance will allow you, go see and knowing you will probably put her on your speed dial as she is on mine. Caio mongers.
-
09-10-24 06:22 #11071Senior Member

Posts: 205Cali
Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed
-
09-09-24 22:43 #11070Regular Member

Posts: 2Midget
Any reports on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/681614077737
-
09-09-24 20:44 #11069Senior Member

Posts: 150Anyone?
Anybody have any experience with this young lady?
-
09-09-24 07:59 #11068Senior Member

Posts: 84Honey bee
So far, I would say no to all three. Not sure I'll be back.
Originally Posted by RickJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 06:38 #11067Senior Member

Posts: 137Notice the funky grammar too.
Honorable man.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
Black hair color? LOL.
-
09-09-24 06:06 #11066Senior Member

Posts: 158Fake
Fake ad because no city is given.
Originally Posted by Apple23
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 05:44 #11065Senior Member

Posts: 132Any info on this this
-
09-08-24 18:06 #11064Senior Member

Posts: 612That's a shame
Too bad about her service. It's the one I was thinking about. But seems like the performance isn't worth the hassle. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 13:59 #11063Senior Member

Posts: 186Is Honey Bee GFE?
Can you tell me if they are GFE w / DFK, BBBJ?
-
09-07-24 19:41 #11062Senior Member

Posts: 137Kayla
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...6/108218341023
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 15:11 #11061Senior Member

Posts: 200My solitare partner said she was real.
You can verify via WhatsApp too. Fake boobs, but felt good so he tells me.
Originally Posted by BobKelso954
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 10:41 #11060Senior Member

Posts: 108Gabriella
Some comments on the Listcrawler ad says she's fake, not the same girl, fake boobs. I would still trust a senior member here over some anonymous reviewer on a website so I ask. Are the photos real? Real boobs or not? What was the damage?
Thanks bro.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 09:27 #11059Senior Member

Posts: 612Link?
Do you have a link to this Kayla please. There has been a few Kayla's around and want to make sure I am thinking of the correct one. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-24 07:55 #11058Senior Member

Posts: 137I had the same experience
She's not terribly attractive, but the body is ok. She talks a good game but in person is terrible. Just a real piece of work. She started right in with the attitude and complaints and rushing and it was one of the worst encounters I've had. Hard pass. Should have walked out based on my initial reaction to her looks.
Originally Posted by Josh23
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






