Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 183 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1255

    Shecuddless and SoftRose0713

    Anyone met Shecuddless or SoftRose0713. Opened up talks with both, they seem to travel quite a bit and loop around Central Florida periodically. Both are cuties with good karma. Has anyone experienced a cuddle with either?

  2. #1254

    Effinheather

    Very sweet and amazing person. Strictly platonic. Does not host. No extras. At least not with me. Has lots of cool stories and down to earth.

  3. #1253

    Cassieblue

    Any info on cassieblue would be greatly appreciated.

  4. #1252

    Cassieblue

    Anyone book w / this cutie last time she was in town in June?

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/cassieblue

  5. #1251

    Tampa provider

    Anyone have experience with taylormade 4 cudd?

  6. #1250

    Loving_Embrace

    She is leaving Orlando and won't be back until early next year. If you want to cuddle with her, now is the time. She's leaving on 9/13.

    Over time, she has become a friend of mine and she does not know about this forum. Please DO NOT mention the forum and DO NOT mention me. She's strictly platonic but she is well worth it. Treat her well fellas, she has a young son and is an absolute sweetheart. One of the nicest people I know. If you get more than platonic, DM me because I've not tried to go farther with her, I cherish my friendship with her too much. But if there's a chance, I'd love to get freaky with her.

  7. #1249

    BiankawithaK

    Has anyone talked to or seen bianka? I'm in contact and wondered. She advertises 2 girl as well.

  8. #1248

    Merak Love

    I've seen her before and imo it was not worth the trip. Gave a half ass massage with like cocoa butter in a hotel room on the couch bed and just overall had a weird vibe. Not sure if it was like that for everyone but would not repeat in my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAce20  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her and for me she is worth the visit. She is tall and thick in all the right places. Extra fun is on the table including double cuddles and 4-hand massages, and prices seem to vary I guess on her needs at the time. Definitely would recommend.

  9. #1247

    Brii Brii


  10. #1246
    Quote Originally Posted by UrHuckleberry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this provider? She finally messaged me back, wanted to see if anyone had luck with this one before I try to set something up.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/merak_love
    I have seen her and for me she is worth the visit. She is tall and thick in all the right places. Extra fun is on the table including double cuddles and 4-hand massages, and prices seem to vary I guess on her needs at the time. Definitely would recommend.

  11. #1245

    Merak

    She advertiaes massages on craigsliat.

  12. #1244
    Quote Originally Posted by UrHuckleberry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this provider? She finally messaged me back, wanted to see if anyone had luck with this one before I try to set something up.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/merak_love
    She another one on my radar. I haven't contacted her yet.

  13. #1243

    Merak_love

    Has anyone tried this provider? She finally messaged me back, wanted to see if anyone had luck with this one before I try to set something up.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/merak_love

  14. #1242
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Not only that, but it looks like you may have dodged a bullet on that one anyway!
    Yeah I saw her. MILF look, like I like but I didn't realize the fronts are gone until there. If they don't show teeth in those pics be leery. She was nice though and accommodating and likes to be banged but the teeth. No obvious signs of candy use. I saw her in Melbourne. She bounced from Tampa to NY now. One and done for me.

  15. #1241

    Sweetbabes

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMover  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is a fun time $$ all open just treat her nice she will play!! Price is on you.

    Just a little chubby but very fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her account has been " temporarily paused".

    Curious what the pics looked like now LOL.
    Not only that, but it looks like you may have dodged a bullet on that one anyway!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramcious  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Saw her based on your rec.

    But bro, it would've been helpful if you'd posted a few more details, like how she's missing all her front teeth. Or that she's closer to a LC or STG pro than a CC or Seeking civvy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape