Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1395

    Other spots

    Is there any other places in Ventura that do FS the only ones I've been to are the one on Ashwood which I'm bored of and miracle massage (now closed) that was cross the street from toppers. Would I need to go to Oxnard to get FS?

  2. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2  [View Original Post]
    It's probably the place on Ashwood. That one kept up the menu even during the early days of the drought.
    I had a conversation with a monger at the gym and he had a great session at O Arts on Telegraph couple weeks ago.

    Haven't been out that way to try it.

  3. #1393
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    Already DMd. Is requiring to swap for inside info. Tough to provide in these dog days of mongering.

    Makes you wonder why he'd post.
    It's probably the place on Ashwood. That one kept up the menu even during the early days of the drought.

  4. #1392
    Quote Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2  [View Original Post]
    OK, I"ll bite. Name of the place?
    Already DMd. Is requiring to swap for inside info. Tough to provide in these dog days of mongering.

    Makes you wonder why he'd post.

  5. #1391
    Quote Originally Posted by SpurtDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Saw an absolute doll today, maybe 30, short, skinny, fake tits, no butt. She started with softish massage and she did it convincingly enough that I thought it was legit massage only. After a minute though her hands started wandering closer and closer but never quite there so started grazing her leg, gently at first, then after no protests I started making my way up her thigh. She pulled away and moved out of reach, but then started kind of rythmicly pressing my pelvis into the table. My guy was pointing down in between my legs, firm, and the pulses of pressure at the base felt divine. At the flip she asked $$ and I didn't argue.

    She lifted her shirt to reveal her goodies, then stood above my head and put them in my face as she reached down and massaged my front. Then she got on the bed between my legs and literally hawk tua'd and started stroking, then sucking too, then stopped. She got off the bed, peeled off her leggings, then climbed up over my head, straddled, grabbed my hair and rode my face. She was puffy and gooey and finished in less than a minute. Then when she dismounted, I got up to give it, but she told me to lay back down. Sloppy handsy BJ, Russian, HJ finish on tits. She said FS next time. Dm me.
    OK, I"ll bite. Name of the place?

  6. #1390

    Ventura is still alive

    Saw an absolute doll today, maybe 30, short, skinny, fake tits, no butt. She started with softish massage and she did it convincingly enough that I thought it was legit massage only. After a minute though her hands started wandering closer and closer but never quite there so started grazing her leg, gently at first, then after no protests I started making my way up her thigh. She pulled away and moved out of reach, but then started kind of rythmicly pressing my pelvis into the table. My guy was pointing down in between my legs, firm, and the pulses of pressure at the base felt divine. At the flip she asked $$ and I didn't argue.

    She lifted her shirt to reveal her goodies, then stood above my head and put them in my face as she reached down and massaged my front. Then she got on the bed between my legs and literally hawk tua'd and started stroking, then sucking too, then stopped. She got off the bed, peeled off her leggings, then climbed up over my head, straddled, grabbed my hair and rode my face. She was puffy and gooey and finished in less than a minute. Then when she dismounted, I got up to give it, but she told me to lay back down. Sloppy handsy BJ, Russian, HJ finish on tits. She said FS next time. Dm me.

  7. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasquelo  [View Original Post]
    Sadly another legend gone, stopped in cherry blossom today and found a sign on the door saying closed for retirement starting 7/11.
    Well that explains why she hasn't been returning my emails. I'll share anything I can find out, but I guess they never recovered from the lockdown.

  8. #1388
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasquelo  [View Original Post]
    Sadly another legend gone, stopped in cherry blossom today and found a sign on the door saying closed for retirement starting 7/11.
    Cherry was legend. She was older but any woman regardless of age would be happy with her body Spotless establishment. Cheerful demeanor.

  9. #1387

    Cherry blossom

    Sadly another legend gone, stopped in cherry blossom today and found a sign on the door saying closed for retirement starting 7/11.

  10. #1386

    Ventura part 2

    Sun spa is hit or miss. Actually all of ventura is hit or miss since most places closed down.

  11. #1385

    Return to Sun Spa and Massage

    Went back to Sun Spa and Massage thinking I would get a good massage and a little more. Called and a guy answered (should have tapped out with that) went and got YoYo. Very nice massage. During, with my on my belly, she put here knee into my crotch and rubbed, thought that was a sign. Then with me on my back she reached over putting her tits in my face. If she was topless I could have sucked on them. But no dice. Only count on this place for a massage.

  12. #1384

    Ventura dead?

    Seems like most stores are closed?

    Are there and decent stores left?

  13. #1383
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I visited your area last week and thought I'd check out Swan and this really cute girl named Angela, I think, answered. She had a sweet smile and seemed friendly. I went to get $ and went back but her demeanor changed a little once she hooked me. It wasn't terrible, she just wasn't as friendly. Massage was okay, nothing to it really. And nothing sensual or any teasing. On the flip, she made the humping motion, so that was good to know, but I was only planning on HJ. Plus, something about her, she just didn't seem like any sparks were going to be flying with her. She said $60 and I said no way, especially since I knew it would just be a jackhammer. I negotiated but she firmly said "no, I just massage you" and threw the sheets back on me". Well, at this point I wanted something so I said $50 and she still acted annoyed and basically did something that was an imitation of massaging my legs. She finally gave in. It was a basic, asian jackhammer HJ, as expected. Walked away feeling somewhat relieved down below but also annoyed that I spent that $ when I could have gone elsewhere.
    Seems to be the current theme in VC lately. Shame, but when supply dwindles. . .

  14. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    I visited your area last week and thought I'd check out Swan and this really cute girl named Angela, I think, answered. She had a sweet smile and seemed friendly. I went to get $ and went back but her demeanor changed a little once she hooked me. It wasn't terrible, she just wasn't as friendly. Massage was okay, nothing to it really. And nothing sensual or any teasing. On the flip, she made the humping motion, so that was good to know, but I was only planning on HJ. Plus, something about her, she just didn't seem like any sparks were going to be flying with her. She said $60 and I said no way, especially since I knew it would just be a jackhammer. I negotiated but she firmly said "no, I just massage you" and threw the sheets back on me". Well, at this point I wanted something so I said $50 and she still acted annoyed and basically did something that was an imitation of massaging my legs. She finally gave in. It was a basic, asian jackhammer HJ, as expected. Walked away feeling somewhat relieved down below but also annoyed that I spent that $ when I could have gone elsewhere.
    All the old school mongers, same ol story. Uncanny. LOL.

  15. #1381

    Swan Visit

    I visited your area last week and thought I'd check out Swan and this really cute girl named Angela, I think, answered. She had a sweet smile and seemed friendly. I went to get $ and went back but her demeanor changed a little once she hooked me. It wasn't terrible, she just wasn't as friendly. Massage was okay, nothing to it really. And nothing sensual or any teasing. On the flip, she made the humping motion, so that was good to know, but I was only planning on HJ. Plus, something about her, she just didn't seem like any sparks were going to be flying with her. She said $60 and I said no way, especially since I knew it would just be a jackhammer. I negotiated but she firmly said "no, I just massage you" and threw the sheets back on me". Well, at this point I wanted something so I said $50 and she still acted annoyed and basically did something that was an imitation of massaging my legs. She finally gave in. It was a basic, asian jackhammer HJ, as expected. Walked away feeling somewhat relieved down below but also annoyed that I spent that $ when I could have gone elsewhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape