Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 986
-
12-01-24 14:23 #851Senior Member

Posts: 85Scammed
I tried to squeeze a visit in this weekend, decided to try this provider:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/858124320213
Decent location off of arrowood. Was caught off guard when she took the money and ran.
Chalked it up to the game and being careless.
Forewarned is forearmed.
-
10-20-24 06:19 #850Senior Member

Posts: 71Ok, so upon doing some research, a few other people got a hold of lay lay phone. Most likely her access to skip as well. I urge people to just not to hit that ad up for a while until we can confirm she has control back or a new account. As always be stay safe, horn and dangerous my friends.
Originally Posted by Convayo25
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 02:52 #849Senior Member

Posts: 71The chicken in the pictures is lay lay. I haven't seen her in a few months but she usually be with this cute skinny black chicken named snow. They got a pimp, but I heard he left Charlotte recently. Layla don't be into that kind of thing nor snow but times change and so people. Especially the pimp that kept them loaded with hard girl and fent. Someone may have got her phone or something but either way, this is my 9 sits in my lap. Glad you got out of there safe.
Originally Posted by Samiam6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 13:06 #848Regular Member

Posts: 16Yes, lucky indeed on that clean getaway. Was thinking it may be TGTBT. Our imaginations can get the better of us sometimes. Or when the little head gets involved!
Originally Posted by AcltE0092
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 11:48 #847Senior Member

Posts: 734Catfish
You indeed handled it well. Shit like that is why I never use STG. I stay with sugar babies and a few of the Chinese spas.
Originally Posted by AcltE0092
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 11:41 #846Senior Member

Posts: 475Catfish / bait and switch
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/460749662496
Tried to see this one and it was almost catastrophic. Comms were okay / received address quick, arrive, she said she'd meet me outside when a black woman sauntered over tomy door, I crack the window to let her know I'm not interested, she counters & asks to get in when I deny access she then tries to reach inside my car to open it from the inside. Caught her in the window, put in reverse released her and drove off.
Could have been worse.
-
09-07-24 00:28 #845Banned Member

Posts: 1512This is on the ad Exercise caution with providers who require a deposit ahead of an appointment. Nuff said. And most likely the person wasnt even in Charlotte and it could have been a dude because most of those deposit ads be dudes.
Originally Posted by Opdecoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 12:20 #844Senior Member

Posts: 29I see most of the things I put in that report didn't make it to the post, but for the most part I tried to visit 2, and they only tried asking for more money after I had made it there, in fact one that I had given the full amount for an hour had asked for even more while I was in the lobby for the room. Another lesson in paying deposits and before hand.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 11:05 #843Senior Member

Posts: 1455Did you actually see her or them? Visit?
.
Originally Posted by Opdecoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 09:01 #842Senior Member

Posts: 29The newbie who got scammed
This one was pretty obviously a scam, an idiot running it at that LOL, they gave me a photoshopped picture of what they already posted before LOL.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-40843.html
This one just "swore by their honor" and wouldn't send me anything, they did send a picture of "them" giving a middle finger tho that was obviously not even the same girl.
There were a couple others but I had forgotten to really keep the records, but here that's all this poor newbie here has gotten.
-
09-01-24 18:07 #841Banned Member

Posts: 1512Ok thanks Bro. I still don't understand why would they boot cars when their goal is to tow cars, some establisments with no parking invite tow trucks but its done through the police. Your car gets towed and you can conttact the police for info on where its located and which tow company towed it.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 16:11 #840Senior Member

Posts: 7336They have been on the local news about booting cars in uptown. I assume they are doing it while their owners are in the clubs. Search WSOC. I think that is where I saw the stories.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 12:53 #839Banned Member

Posts: 1512So you saying tow truck drivers have boots and boot car without the police and demand money to take it off? I would think uptown charlotte and clubs are a different aspect than some rouge drivers following tricks.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 11:39 #838Senior Member

Posts: 7336These boots are getting totally out of hand. I think it should be illegal to boot anybody's car. They SCAM people all the time at uptown clubs.
Originally Posted by Gemini10
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 09:26 #837Banned Member

Posts: 1512Thats why you simply say I'm calling 911 and also start recording and see how fast he run. I don't know any LEO to ask questions or tow truck drivers but I don't think tow truck drivers carry boots. Repo people have boots but then again I saw that on a repo youtube show LOL and we know those videos be fake LOL. I hope someone on here knows who to ask about tow trucks and boots. And what if he didn't have 300 dollars then what I guess the driver would have said ok give me 200 now or 150 and send the rest to my cash app later LOL.
Originally Posted by BroDiddly
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






