Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 986
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #851

    Scammed

    I tried to squeeze a visit in this weekend, decided to try this provider:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/858124320213

    Decent location off of arrowood. Was caught off guard when she took the money and ran.

    Chalked it up to the game and being careless.

    Forewarned is forearmed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ad.jpg‎  

  2. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by Convayo25  [View Original Post]
    The chicken in the pictures is lay lay. I haven't seen her in a few months but she usually be with this cute skinny black chicken named snow. They got a pimp, but I heard he left Charlotte recently. Layla don't be into that kind of thing nor snow but times change and so people. Especially the pimp that kept them loaded with hard girl and fent. Someone may have got her phone or something but either way, this is my 9 sits in my lap. Glad you got out of there safe.
    Ok, so upon doing some research, a few other people got a hold of lay lay phone. Most likely her access to skip as well. I urge people to just not to hit that ad up for a while until we can confirm she has control back or a new account. As always be stay safe, horn and dangerous my friends.

  3. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by Samiam6969  [View Original Post]
    Yes, lucky indeed on that clean getaway. Was thinking it may be TGTBT. Our imaginations can get the better of us sometimes. Or when the little head gets involved!
    The chicken in the pictures is lay lay. I haven't seen her in a few months but she usually be with this cute skinny black chicken named snow. They got a pimp, but I heard he left Charlotte recently. Layla don't be into that kind of thing nor snow but times change and so people. Especially the pimp that kept them loaded with hard girl and fent. Someone may have got her phone or something but either way, this is my 9 sits in my lap. Glad you got out of there safe.

  4. #848
    Quote Originally Posted by AcltE0092  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/460749662496

    Tried to see this one and it was almost catastrophic. Comms were okay / received address quick, arrive, she said she'd meet me outside when a black woman sauntered over tomy door, I crack the window to let her know I'm not interested, she counters & asks to get in when I deny access she then tries to reach inside my car to open it from the inside. Caught her in the window, put in reverse released her and drove off.

    Could have been worse.
    Yes, lucky indeed on that clean getaway. Was thinking it may be TGTBT. Our imaginations can get the better of us sometimes. Or when the little head gets involved!

  5. #847

    Catfish

    Quote Originally Posted by AcltE0092  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/460749662496

    Tried to see this one and it was almost catastrophic. Comms were okay / received address quick, arrive, she said she'd meet me outside when a black woman sauntered over tomy door, I crack the window to let her know I'm not interested, she counters & asks to get in when I deny access she then tries to reach inside my car to open it from the inside. Caught her in the window, put in reverse released her and drove off.

    Could have been worse.
    You indeed handled it well. Shit like that is why I never use STG. I stay with sugar babies and a few of the Chinese spas.

  6. #846

    Catfish / bait and switch

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...n/460749662496

    Tried to see this one and it was almost catastrophic. Comms were okay / received address quick, arrive, she said she'd meet me outside when a black woman sauntered over tomy door, I crack the window to let her know I'm not interested, she counters & asks to get in when I deny access she then tries to reach inside my car to open it from the inside. Caught her in the window, put in reverse released her and drove off.

    Could have been worse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7667.jpg‎   IMG_7666.jpg‎   IMG_7668.jpg‎  

  7. #845
    Quote Originally Posted by Opdecoy  [View Original Post]
    I see most of the things I put in that report didn't make it to the post, but for the most part I tried to visit 2, and they only tried asking for more money after I had made it there, in fact one that I had given the full amount for an hour had asked for even more while I was in the lobby for the room. Another lesson in paying deposits and before hand.
    This is on the ad Exercise caution with providers who require a deposit ahead of an appointment. Nuff said. And most likely the person wasnt even in Charlotte and it could have been a dude because most of those deposit ads be dudes.

  8. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually see her or them? Visit?.
    I see most of the things I put in that report didn't make it to the post, but for the most part I tried to visit 2, and they only tried asking for more money after I had made it there, in fact one that I had given the full amount for an hour had asked for even more while I was in the lobby for the room. Another lesson in paying deposits and before hand.

  9. #843
    Did you actually see her or them? Visit?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opdecoy  [View Original Post]
    This one was pretty obviously a scam, an idiot running it at that LOL, they gave me a photoshopped picture of what they already posted before LOL.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-40843.html

    This one just "swore by their honor" and wouldn't send me anything, they did send a picture of "them" giving a middle finger tho that was obviously not even the same girl.

    There were a couple others but I had forgotten to really keep the records, but here that's all this poor newbie here has gotten.
    .

  10. #842

    The newbie who got scammed

    This one was pretty obviously a scam, an idiot running it at that LOL, they gave me a photoshopped picture of what they already posted before LOL.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-40843.html

    This one just "swore by their honor" and wouldn't send me anything, they did send a picture of "them" giving a middle finger tho that was obviously not even the same girl.

    There were a couple others but I had forgotten to really keep the records, but here that's all this poor newbie here has gotten.

  11. #841
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    They have been on the local news about booting cars in uptown. I assume they are doing it while their owners are in the clubs. Search WSOC. I think that is where I saw the stories.
    Ok thanks Bro. I still don't understand why would they boot cars when their goal is to tow cars, some establisments with no parking invite tow trucks but its done through the police. Your car gets towed and you can conttact the police for info on where its located and which tow company towed it.

  12. #840
    They have been on the local news about booting cars in uptown. I assume they are doing it while their owners are in the clubs. Search WSOC. I think that is where I saw the stories.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    So you saying tow truck drivers have boots and boot car without the police and demand money to take it off? I would think uptown charlotte and clubs are a different aspect than some rouge drivers following tricks.

  13. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    These boots are getting totally out of hand. I think it should be illegal to boot anybody's car. They SCAM people all the time at uptown clubs.
    So you saying tow truck drivers have boots and boot car without the police and demand money to take it off? I would think uptown charlotte and clubs are a different aspect than some rouge drivers following tricks.

  14. #838
    These boots are getting totally out of hand. I think it should be illegal to boot anybody's car. They SCAM people all the time at uptown clubs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini10  [View Original Post]
    Thats why you simply say I'm calling 911 and also start recording and see how fast he run. I don't know any LEO to ask questions or tow truck drivers but I don't think tow truck drivers carry boots. Repo people have boots but then again I saw that on a repo youtube show LOL and we know those videos be fake LOL. I hope someone on here knows who to ask about tow trucks and boots. And what if he didn't have 300 dollars then what I guess the driver would have said ok give me 200 now or 150 and send the rest to my cash app later LOL.

  15. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by BroDiddly  [View Original Post]
    I believe it's a scam too. Off sugar creek last week I was cruising and kept seeing the same tow truck so I thought he was also looking for a good time but he was too conspicuous in that large tow truck. So I watched him from a parking lot because I thought it might be LEO trying a new tactic. The truck kept on driving around and passing the girls, obviously not looking for any of them. Then I saw him waived over by a pimp looking dude, he pointed in a direction and that's where the truck went. I thought the two were working together as LEO operation. The driver was dirty looking white guy who was smoking. After seeing these posts, I'll bet that was him doing a scam.
    Thats why you simply say I'm calling 911 and also start recording and see how fast he run. I don't know any LEO to ask questions or tow truck drivers but I don't think tow truck drivers carry boots. Repo people have boots but then again I saw that on a repo youtube show LOL and we know those videos be fake LOL. I hope someone on here knows who to ask about tow trucks and boots. And what if he didn't have 300 dollars then what I guess the driver would have said ok give me 200 now or 150 and send the rest to my cash app later LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape