LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 735 1235 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21022

    Diamond Greek goddess

    Anyone visit diamond lately? I know her service hasn't been what it used to be years ago. Just wandering if things have changed.

  2. #21021
    Quote Originally Posted by Franchise2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen sugar in Rosedale. With the tongue. Ltgtbt? Any intel?
    I've seen her multiple times before she moved to Rosedale.

    She's real. Very pretty. Everything covered. Tongue is real.

  3. #21020

    Haley. The lowdown

    Quote Originally Posted by TBone35  [View Original Post]
    I dated her for about two years off and on. First time I dated her she lived in a house near Liberty and RT roads. Then she moved to that motel off Caton then the last time I dated her she was staying at a motel on Washington Blvd in Elkridge.

    Had a date set up a few months ago and she ghosted me. Tried calling and texting for about a week after that and no response back. Not sure what happened. I don't see her posts anymore on STG. I think she was on LC also. I hope she is OK. Now that I am back on here I thought I would ask you guys.

    The haley I am talking about is the one that used to be a SW on Wash Blvd. 10 years ago. I never got the chance to date her back then but I would follow the SW reports on her. She has a bad scare on her forearm from a knife fight many years ago.

    TB35.
    I saw Haley quite a lot during the spring / early summer. She is sometimes hard to get a hold of but if you do you're in for a treat. Great body, lots of talent both for mouth work and the main event. Dirty talk and more if she likes you. Almost had to do an extended visit with uncle but got out of it so she started posting again recently. Haven't seen her since her return but she's worth a visit. Be patient and treat her right. Good luck. I've posted about her before; see my past posts.

  4. #21019

    Trying to borrow some sugar

    Has anyone seen sugar in Rosedale. With the tongue. Ltgtbt? Any intel?

  5. #21018

    Haley

    I dated her for about two years off and on. First time I dated her she lived in a house near Liberty and RT roads. Then she moved to that motel off Caton then the last time I dated her she was staying at a motel on Washington Blvd in Elkridge.

    Had a date set up a few months ago and she ghosted me. Tried calling and texting for about a week after that and no response back. Not sure what happened. I don't see her posts anymore on STG. I think she was on LC also. I hope she is OK. Now that I am back on here I thought I would ask you guys.

    The haley I am talking about is the one that used to be a SW on Wash Blvd. 10 years ago. I never got the chance to date her back then but I would follow the SW reports on her. She has a bad scare on her forearm from a knife fight many years ago.

    TB35.

  6. #21017
    I've texted with the second one and she seems nice but her rates are ridiculous. She's not that much better looking than street meat in my opinion and I can get four street encounters for her QV rate. And you know youll probably be rushed if you do the QV with her.

  7. #21016
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Third girl says her name is Marley. Wanted 400 for a half hour. I passed on that.
    She quoted me the same. Then texted me a few hours later complaining about how her appointments kept ghosting her that night and she hoped I wasn't going to ghost her the next day (*spoiler alert* I did). She looks good and from our conversation seems like a freak in the best kind of way, but that price point is ridiculous.

  8. #21015

    Visiting Glen Burnie

    I'm visiting Glen Burnie this weekend. Anybody have reliable information for outcall to my hotel? Is there a good website to find ladies? Any information is appreciated!

  9. #21014

    Marley

    Third girl says her name is Marley. Wanted 400 for a half hour. I passed on that.

  10. #21013

    The third one

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    The first one is Amanda also went by Manda. Highly suggest you do your research in this form on her mixed reviews. I've never seen her, but my research kept me away.

    2nd - GILF Lady has GPS.

    The 3rd looks more Internet driven. Google photo would be a good search option to see if their advertising in multiple states.
    The 3rd one used to post ads on Eros. Went by the name of Marti. Her persona was she pretending to be a Librarian with the big glasses.

  11. #21012
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    That's horrible news. Anyone know how she passed away? I thought she had recently got out of rehab.

    RIP Karmen
    Came across a few recent photos of Karmen. Just sharing one last time. Last week I was bummed out to learn of her passing. Gone way too soon. RIP Love.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0918.jpeg‎   IMG_0919.jpeg‎   IMG_0917.jpeg‎  

  12. #21011
    The first one is Amanda also went by Manda. Highly suggest you do your research in this form on her mixed reviews. I've never seen her, but my research kept me away.

    2nd - GILF Lady has GPS.

    The 3rd looks more Internet driven. Google photo would be a good search option to see if their advertising in multiple states.

  13. #21010

  14. #21009

    Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by AussiePizza  [View Original Post]
    You meant she sells a ticket for Greek tour?
    Yes she been taking it up the ass for years.

  15. #21008

    Desiree. Mixed bag

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Search Desiree. If you go back to the first post, you'll see some dirty pics. She's been reviewed a few times.
    See my past post on her. She can be fun and get into it, but I've also seen the phone call / msg explosion in the past. The candy has definitely taken its toll and the pics she's using are at least 15-20 lbs and 3-5 years ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape