Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 685 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 628 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 10264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8359

    BLB / Kaleigh / Nevea

    Watch out for this one. Kaleigh and her pimp are in your area and they are here to steal your money! She scammed all her regulars and now she's here for you. Please look BLB / Kaleigh / Nevea in the Flint postings of usasexguide for more info. This girl is a heavy drug user who will lie and steal every chance she gets.

    She used to be a really good provider, but the drug use has taken its toll on her and now her service and looks have hit the wall, and don't believe her pictures, they are all filtered.

    If you do decide to see her, (which I don't recommend) make sure you pay her afterwards, otherwise she will be running out that door with your cash, and never use any kind of cash app with this girl. She does have a pimp so you should watch out for him too.

    You have been warned!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/777569062903

  2. #8358

    Olivia / Nikki

    Looking for Pic and videos of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240903_131418_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

  3. #8357
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor42  [View Original Post]
    Wow bad news all around thanks for the heads up. Appreciate the honesty. Saved me an hour trip each way and the cash.

    Sounds like she's hitting the candy real hard again.
    Wasn't the taco, rather the turd snips. Uncharacteristic of previous visits, and not a deal breaker, but the time / performance did not match the donation. The deal breaker was Kyras unwillingness to make it right. I wish the best for her and have nothing but love, but I'm going to take my ball and go home.

    I think that she went away and left her dogs locked in the bathroom, hence the dog smell and unwashed stink wrinkle. There were some other strange goings on that I don't want to share because some might find incredible, but suffice to say, I go elsewhere. PM for details if you like.

  4. #8356
    Quote Originally Posted by Directormsu  [View Original Post]
    See her several times. Never disappointed. Simple set-up and no BS. Good skills.
    I'm not a fan myself. She said she just got out of the shower, but I swear she needed to get back in. I left.

  5. #8355
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor42  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her for a date lately? How was appearance and performance these days?
    I seen her about a month ago, house was clean, she was clean too. I didn't get smell of the dogs, and she smelled good!

    Her performance though, a bit lack luster LOL she fell asleep giving me head, twice.

  6. #8354

    Honey Bee

    Had a really good visit with Honey Bee. I will repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 714891154630197019.jpg‎  

  7. #8353

    Smelly Taco

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerBate  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in June, (3/ hr) and the date ended after 10 minutes. I reached out and she informed me that she wouldn't make up the time, but would be fully "invested" in any future dates. The house smelled of her pack of mangy unwashed dogs and that was better than her. I should've reported this, but didn't want toeat crow as I've contradicted others in the past and been a vocal proponent of hers. Won't repeat.
    Wow bad news all around thanks for the heads up. Appreciate the honesty. Saved me an hour trip each way and the cash.

    Sounds like she's hitting the candy real hard again.

  8. #8352
    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor42  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her for a date lately? How was appearance and performance these days?
    I saw her in June, (3/ hr) and the date ended after 10 minutes. I reached out and she informed me that she wouldn't make up the time, but would be fully "invested" in any future dates. The house smelled of her pack of mangy unwashed dogs and that was better than her. I should've reported this, but didn't want to eat crow as I've contradicted others in the past and been a vocal proponent of hers. Won't repeat.

  9. #8351

    Squirters

    Are there any squirting providers in the area? I'd prefer a spinner or a slim / thick provider. Not into BBW's.

  10. #8350

    Totally

    Quote Originally Posted by Directormsu  [View Original Post]
    See her several times. Never disappointed. Simple set-up and no BS. Good skills.
    I've seen her several times and really enjoy her, laid back nice lady.

  11. #8349

    Kyra

    Anyone seen her for a date lately? How was appearance and performance these days?

  12. #8348

    Suite D

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    Went and visited suite d in a motel on the west side. She's an older gal that is evident by the photos. She did the job as advertised without any bs- a breath of fesh air In a world where hookers think they can spin golden thread out their hoo-ha. Treat her right and she's got the rest.
    See her several times. Never disappointed. Simple set-up and no BS. Good skills.

  13. #8347

    Not the OP

    Quote Originally Posted by SaltySeaMan  [View Original Post]
    Coco messaged me also. She made no mention about making her number public. I thought the whole purpose of her going silent was to get away from her stalker. The fact that you made her her number public with out any type of Discretion is suspect to me.
    I wasn't the original poster.

  14. #8346
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDribble  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Savannah is still around and ok? I miss her. Please pm me if she has digits. Since the fire the old digits don't work. Thanks.
    I have tried reaching out to here on various forms of communication for a while and haven't gotten any responses. Looks like she's done to me. Or maybe just with me.

  15. #8345

    Trailer park

    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    Can you share what park, or atleast what side of town the park is on.
    Not far from the Pierson Rd exit off 75.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape