Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 37376
-
09-06-24 09:23 #32636Senior Member

Posts: 32Does she look like the pic in her ad?
Her pic looks like a social media influencer, based on a image search. Is it her pic?
Originally Posted by Radb666
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 08:51 #32635Senior Member

Posts: 484Except now isn't she full of gps over 300 or 400 a session? I've never seen her, got excited when I heard she came back and was going to visit but not for the new cost without FS.
Originally Posted by MotorCity7
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 08:28 #32634Senior Member

Posts: 228Looking for reviews
There's no name in the ad, so I don't have much to search for- has anyone seen this lady? She's local, the phone. Umber matches, and the pics are good but not *too* Good. Thanks for any advice!!
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3148360
-
09-05-24 22:35 #32633Senior Member

Posts: 556pm me on jazz.
Originally Posted by rasp5657
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 21:45 #32632Regular Member

Posts: 19Mimi
Yes, saw her in Roseville, nice girl, over priced. She spilled oil all over me, it was not a great experience. Maybe she was nervous?
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 21:43 #32631Regular Member

Posts: 19Jordyn
Saw her, decent massage, super hot. HE. $150 all in. She has a bad back so doesn't book more than 30-45 minutes. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by Radb666
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 21:42 #32630Regular Member

Posts: 17Retired
She has retired from the hobby and moved out of MI permanently.
Originally Posted by Mickluvin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 16:55 #32629Senior Member

Posts: 77Yumi, Gold Star
Hello,
Anyone know where Yumi of Gold Star (Magic) is (new schedule, location)? She was a great time but haven't seen her in recent trips. Thanks in advance. DM open.
-
09-05-24 14:33 #32628Senior Member

Posts: 54Same Ole Routine
Still giving a little rub down and eating ass.
Originally Posted by Mickluvin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 11:43 #32627Senior Member

Posts: 463Mimi
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158684474.html
Anyone have any experience with this beautiful spinner in sterling heights?
-
09-04-24 22:47 #32626Senior Member

Posts: 556I'll reach out to Jazz.
Originally Posted by Rasp5657
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 21:58 #32625Senior Member

Posts: 92929111 xx harper, st claire shores.
Originally Posted by Detflin
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 21:37 #32624Senior Member

Posts: 67111
Can someone please DM & share the address for 111? I am unable to to search since it has 3 digits. TIA.
Originally Posted by VideoKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 21:01 #32623Senior Member

Posts: 599 at 111
In town for the holiday so I returned to 111. Girls are all beautiful and friendly. I drew #9 this time. Her massage was quite good and she responded well to my directions. On the flip, she sure knew how to finish the deal. Great place to come when I am in town.
Originally Posted by VideoKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 19:20 #32622Senior Member

Posts: 58Dumb question
Ok so I am pretty new to checking out Adultsearch.com just ran into 2 girls in different states with the same thing in their bio. Now is code for some monger language I'm just not picking up on? Or is It just a scam? LOL.
"Extremely Flexible through daily practice of yoga, my nuru sessions will be unlike any you have ever experienced. Aside from my Chemistry degree and massage therapy education I am bi-lingual, well-traveled and versed in many topics and am sure to stimulate your mind not just your body. Can you guess the other language I am fluent in?
https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/dal...y-rubs/3462044
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3121749











Reply With Quote





