Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 7375
-
09-09-24 00:26 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 70Drug Addict
I had a different experience with her. When I saw her before her Arrest in June it was fine. I saw her last week and she was using IV Cocaine in front of me and she was way too high to provide much of any service. I hope she gets the help she needs.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 10:33 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 354Naomi
Yes. And for those of you that couldn't meet her when she lost her incall spot, she told me earlier that she has a hotel room now.
Originally Posted by Cardboard1
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 06:22 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 492Name is Lisa
Met her the other day at her place. Clean place. Nice woman. Please be nice to her. Took a little to get ahold of her but once I did, conversation went from hello to goodbye within an hour. Everyone's taste and opinions differ, but to me I thought she looked real nice. Small but cute tities. Clean nice skin. Walked in, said hi and she said show me what you got while she was striping. She laid down on the couch so I walked over and she started sucking me. I thought the BJ was good. Right amount of suck and lick. I sat down and said fuck me. When she slid on she was super wet, clean, no odors. How pussy should be. Finished up, she got me stuff to clean up, I got dressed, and left. 80 qv 100 hh. Didn't rush me. Will repeat. Please be respectful. She does not come off as some cheap ho to treat badly. More like you met her at the store and she brought you home for lunch.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 05:58 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 104Do you have contact information for Naomi.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 00:30 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 354Sasha
Petite hispanic UTR looking for a couple gents to help make ends meet. Cute, under 30. Nice thick bushy hair.
Maybe 120 lbs. Lots of fun for reasonable donation. Message me with number if interested.
HL.
-
09-01-24 15:37 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 354Naomi correction
She insisted I did edit. She is Dominican / Irish. No gag reflex. No bare. Not a clock watcher. GFE, and, fetish and ball friendly. Also, great massage. Anal upcharge. Obviously familiar with this site so has best intentions of positive reviews.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 11:19 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 354Naomi
Oh yeah. Serious DSL. LOL.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 16:00 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 354Long and slim Naome
I gave Naomi a ride home. Cute thin black. Irish. She has some new outfits to show off for me before date. She wouldn't mind a couple dates while she's in town. Message me here with a number I can send recent pix, rate, and a number.
-
08-30-24 08:11 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 2110Christina
I was able to piece together with help from others on the forum that she has gained weight and has been operating out of Fitchburg as Roxy and gathering largely negative reviews. Thanks to everyone who responded.
Originally Posted by Racer210
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 07:21 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 178Christina Hope
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/christin...holyoke-434469
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
This is her. Haven't seen her active since before the pandemic. Was from central MA though so maybe she still does stuff out there.
Turtleboy posted a good article about her back in 2017.
-
08-29-24 23:14 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 663Looks kind of like Ginger who used to post in west CT
Kind of hard to tell w all the cake over the face.
If it's Ginger the CT reviews were mediocre at best. Same qv donation and reviews mentioned lots of upsell like in this ad.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 22:52 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 663Says she's looking for more mongers tonight
Can pm for numbers.
Some others have it too.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 16:21 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 216Jessie in Enfield visit again
Second visit with her. Comms were good, met me at her door and led me to her room. Tight spinner and great attitude. We chatted, got comfy and then down to the fun.
BBj very good and had to stop her, so I could last longer. Covered up and on to CG, Doggy and finished in the bag. Looking forward to seeing her again.
-
08-28-24 18:38 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 667https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/022401584274
Wondering if anyone seen yet?
-
08-28-24 06:37 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 734Alex and her sister Autumn
Alex is out of the business. Her sister Autumn is currently working in Enfield. Not sure if she went by Christina Hope, she did use the name Amber in the past. Several bad reviews in Springfield and Hartford boards. Possible baby daddy involved. Pictures are from as far back as 2017. Pictures from 2017 and 2019 attached. Ads are current.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/716625625271
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/551454090151











Reply With Quote





