Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32635
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCity7  [View Original Post]
    Still giving a little rub down and eating ass.
    Except now isn't she full of gps over 300 or 400 a session? I've never seen her, got excited when I heard she came back and was going to visit but not for the new cost without FS.

  2. #32634

    Looking for reviews

    There's no name in the ad, so I don't have much to search for- has anyone seen this lady? She's local, the phone. Umber matches, and the pics are good but not *too* Good. Thanks for any advice!!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3148360

  3. #32633
    Quote Originally Posted by rasp5657  [View Original Post]
    can anyone please share contact for jazz and lisa.
    pm me on jazz.

  4. #32632

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158684474.html

    Anyone have any experience with this beautiful spinner in sterling heights?
    Yes, saw her in Roseville, nice girl, over priced. She spilled oil all over me, it was not a great experience. Maybe she was nervous?

  5. #32631

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Radb666  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her, hoping to set up some time soon. Has anyone met with her? Any chance of HE? Saw some posts on an escort site a few months back with the same number, so fingers crossed.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...780917632.html
    Saw her, decent massage, super hot. HE. $150 all in. She has a bad back so doesn't book more than 30-45 minutes. Will repeat.

  6. #32630

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickluvin2  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone have contact info for Leah / Sarah Waterford and any recent experiences?
    She has retired from the hobby and moved out of MI permanently.

  7. #32629

    Yumi, Gold Star

    Hello,

    Anyone know where Yumi of Gold Star (Magic) is (new schedule, location)? She was a great time but haven't seen her in recent trips. Thanks in advance. DM open.

  8. #32628

    Same Ole Routine

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickluvin2  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone have contact info for Leah / Sarah Waterford and any recent experiences?
    Still giving a little rub down and eating ass.

  9. #32627

    Mimi

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158684474.html

    Anyone have any experience with this beautiful spinner in sterling heights?

  10. #32626
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasp5657  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please share contact for Jazz and Lisa.
    I'll reach out to Jazz.

  11. #32625
    Quote Originally Posted by Detflin  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please DM & share the address for 111? I am unable to to search since it has 3 digits. TIA.
    29111 xx harper, st claire shores.

  12. #32624

    111

    Quote Originally Posted by VideoKing  [View Original Post]
    In town for the holiday so I returned to 111. Girls are all beautiful and friendly. I drew #9 this time. Her massage was quite good and she responded well to my directions. On the flip, she sure knew how to finish the deal. Great place to come when I am in town.
    Can someone please DM & share the address for 111? I am unable to to search since it has 3 digits. TIA.

  13. #32623

    9 at 111

    Quote Originally Posted by VideoKing  [View Original Post]
    I was in town for the weekend so I tried this place. I was there in the morning and also had "nine". Very pretty and cooperative. Was very enthusiastic. She has a very nice body also. My experience was almost identical to the one Vajuxo had. I will definitely return before I leave town.
    In town for the holiday so I returned to 111. Girls are all beautiful and friendly. I drew #9 this time. Her massage was quite good and she responded well to my directions. On the flip, she sure knew how to finish the deal. Great place to come when I am in town.

  14. #32622

    Dumb question

    Ok so I am pretty new to checking out Adultsearch.com just ran into 2 girls in different states with the same thing in their bio. Now is code for some monger language I'm just not picking up on? Or is It just a scam? LOL.

    "Extremely Flexible through daily practice of yoga, my nuru sessions will be unlike any you have ever experienced. Aside from my Chemistry degree and massage therapy education I am bi-lingual, well-traveled and versed in many topics and am sure to stimulate your mind not just your body. Can you guess the other language I am fluent in?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/dal...y-rubs/3462044

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3121749

  15. #32621

    Tropical =Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Thats shocking. Never been reported before. Oh wait. Yes it has. A search on the word "tropical" is now worth $160.
    I got scammed by this place a few years ago. I walked in and she got the attention of jr. Because she was so attractive. Then she starts about a menu of sexy specials you can discuss in the room. But you pay up front for the upgrades. When you get in the room, she's wearing pasties and panties or a thong but you can't touch and It ended being self serve. Not even a handshake 😔 What a scam. They prey on first timers and simps who are new to the hobby. Avoid, avoid, avoid avoid!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape