rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32637
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    There's no name in the ad, so I don't have much to search for- has anyone seen this lady? She's local, the phone. Umber matches, and the pics are good but not *too* Good. Thanks for any advice!!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3148360
    1). The pics ARE too good.

    2). They are from someone in Orlando. Diff number.

  2. #32636

    Does she look like the pic in her ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Radb666  [View Original Post]
    Saw her, decent massage, super hot. HE. $150 all in. She has a bad back so doesn't book more than 30-45 minutes. Will repeat.
    Her pic looks like a social media influencer, based on a image search. Is it her pic?

  3. #32635
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCity7  [View Original Post]
    Still giving a little rub down and eating ass.
    Except now isn't she full of gps over 300 or 400 a session? I've never seen her, got excited when I heard she came back and was going to visit but not for the new cost without FS.

  4. #32634

    Looking for reviews

    There's no name in the ad, so I don't have much to search for- has anyone seen this lady? She's local, the phone. Umber matches, and the pics are good but not *too* Good. Thanks for any advice!!

    https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3148360

  5. #32633
    Quote Originally Posted by rasp5657  [View Original Post]
    can anyone please share contact for jazz and lisa.
    pm me on jazz.

  6. #32632

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158684474.html

    Anyone have any experience with this beautiful spinner in sterling heights?
    Yes, saw her in Roseville, nice girl, over priced. She spilled oil all over me, it was not a great experience. Maybe she was nervous?

  7. #32631

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Radb666  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her, hoping to set up some time soon. Has anyone met with her? Any chance of HE? Saw some posts on an escort site a few months back with the same number, so fingers crossed.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...780917632.html
    Saw her, decent massage, super hot. HE. $150 all in. She has a bad back so doesn't book more than 30-45 minutes. Will repeat.

  8. #32630

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickluvin2  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone have contact info for Leah / Sarah Waterford and any recent experiences?
    She has retired from the hobby and moved out of MI permanently.

  9. #32629

    Yumi, Gold Star

    Hello,

    Anyone know where Yumi of Gold Star (Magic) is (new schedule, location)? She was a great time but haven't seen her in recent trips. Thanks in advance. DM open.

  10. #32628

    Same Ole Routine

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickluvin2  [View Original Post]
    Hey anyone have contact info for Leah / Sarah Waterford and any recent experiences?
    Still giving a little rub down and eating ass.

  11. #32627

    Mimi

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...158684474.html

    Anyone have any experience with this beautiful spinner in sterling heights?

  12. #32626
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasp5657  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please share contact for Jazz and Lisa.
    I'll reach out to Jazz.

  13. #32625
    Quote Originally Posted by Detflin  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please DM & share the address for 111? I am unable to to search since it has 3 digits. TIA.
    29111 xx harper, st claire shores.

  14. #32624

    111

    Quote Originally Posted by VideoKing  [View Original Post]
    In town for the holiday so I returned to 111. Girls are all beautiful and friendly. I drew #9 this time. Her massage was quite good and she responded well to my directions. On the flip, she sure knew how to finish the deal. Great place to come when I am in town.
    Can someone please DM & share the address for 111? I am unable to to search since it has 3 digits. TIA.

  15. #32623

    9 at 111

    Quote Originally Posted by VideoKing  [View Original Post]
    I was in town for the weekend so I tried this place. I was there in the morning and also had "nine". Very pretty and cooperative. Was very enthusiastic. She has a very nice body also. My experience was almost identical to the one Vajuxo had. I will definitely return before I leave town.
    In town for the holiday so I returned to 111. Girls are all beautiful and friendly. I drew #9 this time. Her massage was quite good and she responded well to my directions. On the flip, she sure knew how to finish the deal. Great place to come when I am in town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape