Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 58871
-
09-05-24 20:13 #49406Regular Member

Posts: 9Kelly M and why
Had a dream today with Kelly. She is a lot of fun. As some post have said, she is a very attractive and has a nice slim, sexy body. She was very playful and vocal. She takes directions well and really just let me do what ever I wanted. YMMV but it's worth checking her out. She did say she will be there till the end of the month and then she will off for a month.
There was another girl with a tattoo on her lower back but I didn't see her face. I'm not sure if that was Mina or not so I can't confirm if she is currently there. Mina was there when I passed by about two weeks ago but was busy with someone else so I gave Angela a try, she was fun as well. Man is Mina gorgeous! I need to pay her a visit soon. You.
-
09-05-24 15:39 #49405Senior Member

Posts: 179Anyone know if Mina is back? Read she was gone for couple days but know that can get to be more than a couple.
-
09-05-24 09:11 #49404Senior Member

Posts: 854On Oakridge, one block west of Rio Grande. The building is a converted bank.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight23
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 22:11 #49403Senior Member

Posts: 47M & why
Had a dream I went there and saw Kelly, nice and perky, maybe late twenties early 30's. She greeted me with only a robe on nothing under it.
She very enthusiastic and vocal started off with a bbj and a couple of positions later I was done and heading out.
I'd see her again she was fun but I'd also like to try the others.
$$ total then I woke up.
-
09-04-24 21:51 #49402Senior Member

Posts: 179Doh! I'm an idiot. Got excited there for second, really liked Mandy hahah.
Originally Posted by Themick95
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 21:48 #49401Senior Member

Posts: 94I think he meant M and Y
Originally Posted by DoodleRooster
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 21:23 #49400Senior Member

Posts: 179This the same Mandy that has been here before. Think I saw a Mandy last Feb at Spring maybe. Same girl by chance?
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 19:47 #49399Senior Member

Posts: 58Well looks like I need move my Florida trip for work up a few weeks. Any contact information or where to find this spa would be greatly appreciated. PM is fine as well.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 19:01 #49398Senior Member

Posts: 179Jenny at Tokyo
Completely different girl than you spa Jenny.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 18:33 #49397Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Tokyo co-co is so-so
Hit Tokyo yesterday. Drew co-co. Short sort of cute. Opted for 1 hr, TS was a little strange. Mechanical and b2 b seemed out of alignment (Her boob job was not done well but wasn't a total botch). Back to the room, things went a little better, the usual positions and average CIM. Not a stand out but will do if everyone else is in booked. Will definitely try the other new girl next time there or Tiffany.
-
09-04-24 17:26 #49396Senior Member

Posts: 889Preach brotha. When is it coming back or something just like it. I am even waiting until I can make 3 hr each way trips for a place like this. SFL is full of scammers and lazies and GPS and if you get a good fairly priced one, it; s a CBJ.
Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 17:05 #49395Senior Member

Posts: 305Same Jenny or different
Can someone confirm if this is same Jenny from You Spa, moved to serenity spa and disappeared last month? Or a different person with the same name?
Yumyum1.
Originally Posted by BooCo
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 16:47 #49394Senior Member

Posts: 131Spa location
Where is m&why / grean tea located? Both some up with a different address.
-
09-04-24 16:31 #49393Senior Member

Posts: 648Kelly. MandY
I wish I went here first.
She met me at the door in her over jacket. That seems to be a thing here.
Cute as a button. She seemed happy to see me. Totally different vibe vs last review.
She led to to the room and the games quickly began. After she left to get supplies she returned and pushed me on the table and started a great BBBJ with some DT.
On came the hat and we went thru a few of the alphabets. When the time came I ripped of the hat and she took care of the rest. Clean up, cloth and mouth.
I was a sweaty mess so we jumped in the shower where she used her hands and body to clean me up.
Got dressed on my own while she cleaned up in the shower and playfully escorted to the door.
-
09-04-24 11:07 #49392Senior Member

Posts: 300Still at it
Just posting for the good of the board, Spa serenity, juju, and Semoran spa are still decent places to go.
Fingers crossed gardenia comes back soon.











Reply With Quote





