Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 1300 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 37334
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32849

    Zayle

    Clear your Pm box. Thanks.

  2. #32848

    Sell content

    Has anyone seen this one in person? Her comms are terrible, takes forever to answer. Seems she's more interested in "selling her content" then actually meeting up, but I do enjoy the older ones from time to time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/521351003250

  3. #32847

    Great BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Summerinthecity  [View Original Post]
    This girl is not UTR, but gives an amazing BBBJ.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1703905.htm?cat=1
    Great pictures! Are they accurate?

  4. #32846

    Great BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    My birthday is coming up and would love a good blowjob. Any UTRs that you guys would be willing to share?
    This girl is not UTR, but gives an amazing BBBJ.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1703905.htm?cat=1

  5. #32845
    My birthday is coming up and would love a good blowjob. Any UTRs that you guys would be willing to share?

  6. #32844

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Setup an appt this morning at 10 am, all I've gotten is radio silence. Total waste of time. I didn't see any new visitors on the Henrico vacation service page.
    That ad shows up in Maryland and Delaware. Location didn't give a city or state.

  7. #32843
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy757  [View Original Post]
    Am I mistaken or should this be posted in the Texas forum? Idk how this benefits us here in Richmond.
    I was just sharing my adventure, sorry to waste your time, that was not my intention!

  8. #32842
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Setup an appt this morning at 10 am, all I've gotten is radio silence. Total waste of time. I didn't see any new visitors on the Henrico vacation service page.
    They reached out to me shortly after I left, some apparent phone issue.

    I went to see Bali, so not who I had planned but I figured I'd just go with it. She made me pop 3 times in around 35 minutes. Nice size tit's, not much of an ass but not boney. She was very enthusiastic and was a good time, usual photoshop stuff but mostly accurate.

    Good visit besides the initial linking up issue.

  9. #32841

    Moongirls

    Setup an appt this morning at 10 am, all I've gotten is radio silence. Total waste of time. I didn't see any new visitors on the Henrico vacation service page.

  10. #32840

  11. #32839
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 32

    Moon girl

    Sofia.

    I visited Moon girl on vocation and tried Sofia. One of the best experiences I have had from this agency. Perfect English, good looking face and tight body. Pics are her with some P.S. Another service queen and very enthusiastic in DFK. Finished 2 pops in one hour and I was exhausted. Highly recommend.

    Bali.

    I just saw her ad popped out. I tried her once in DC about 1 year ago. She has 50 reviews on ter website. A bit older for me, age wise mid 30s to late 30's. Service and body are great too. Good at catbath with water in her mouth. And has a wild **** side on bed. Worth a visit.

  12. #32838

    Sofia

    New girl on the moon website. Pictures looked great so took a dive. Got in the door and she was stunning. Pictures were very accurate, little too much makeup but other than that she was great. Did a shower and got to the show. BBBJ was 8/10. Got to CG and she was tight. Blew in the bag and ended with a massage. After that we finished with another shower and out the door I went. Overall visit was 8/10. Def recommend. Surprisingly her Eng is great, had a great conversation.

  13. #32837

    What does that have to do with Richmond?

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I was in Texas for business and spent the night in Wichita Falls, I had this sexy college student come up to my room. Great visit, she was a lot of fun. Awesome BBBJ, covered up and tried a few different positions, finished in the bag, she cleaned me up and I took her down in the elevator and off she went.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wichi...-/688173119682
    Am I mistaken or should this be posted in the Texas forum? Idk how this benefits us here in Richmond.

  14. #32836

    Wichita falls

    I was in Texas for business and spent the night in Wichita Falls, I had this sexy college student come up to my room. Great visit, she was a lot of fun. Awesome BBBJ, covered up and tried a few different positions, finished in the bag, she cleaned me up and I took her down in the elevator and off she went.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wichi...-/688173119682

  15. #32835

    Ready to play

    Saw this one a few weeks ago, she was staying near the Diamond. Nothing exciting to report, the pictures are probably 30 lbs ago. She was very nice and personable, would repeat if no other options are available. My fault but I didn't check the bathroom upon entry and the door was closed, so I'm sure someone was in there but no issues.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...o/303236142979

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape