Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 37335
-
09-04-24 20:55 #32850Senior Member

Posts: 488Accurate
Yes they are accurate.
Originally Posted by Neilll
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 18:57 #32849Senior Member

Posts: 319Zayle
Clear your Pm box. Thanks.
-
09-04-24 16:20 #32848Senior Member

Posts: 353Sell content
Has anyone seen this one in person? Her comms are terrible, takes forever to answer. Seems she's more interested in "selling her content" then actually meeting up, but I do enjoy the older ones from time to time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/521351003250
-
09-04-24 16:18 #32847Senior Member

Posts: 34Great BBBJ
Great pictures! Are they accurate?
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 15:22 #32846Senior Member

Posts: 488Great BJ
This girl is not UTR, but gives an amazing BBBJ.
Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1703905.htm?cat=1
-
09-04-24 14:24 #32845Senior Member

Posts: 677My birthday is coming up and would love a good blowjob. Any UTRs that you guys would be willing to share?
-
09-04-24 13:23 #32844Senior Member

Posts: 742Fake
That ad shows up in Maryland and Delaware. Location didn't give a city or state.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 13:09 #32843Senior Member

Posts: 353I was just sharing my adventure, sorry to waste your time, that was not my intention!
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 11:46 #32842Senior Member

Posts: 371They reached out to me shortly after I left, some apparent phone issue.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
I went to see Bali, so not who I had planned but I figured I'd just go with it. She made me pop 3 times in around 35 minutes. Nice size tit's, not much of an ass but not boney. She was very enthusiastic and was a good time, usual photoshop stuff but mostly accurate.
Good visit besides the initial linking up issue.
-
09-04-24 10:17 #32841Senior Member

Posts: 371Moongirls
Setup an appt this morning at 10 am, all I've gotten is radio silence. Total waste of time. I didn't see any new visitors on the Henrico vacation service page.
-
09-03-24 20:23 #32840Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone sampled this one?
-
09-03-24 12:51 #32839Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 32Moon girl
Sofia.
I visited Moon girl on vocation and tried Sofia. One of the best experiences I have had from this agency. Perfect English, good looking face and tight body. Pics are her with some P.S. Another service queen and very enthusiastic in DFK. Finished 2 pops in one hour and I was exhausted. Highly recommend.
Bali.
I just saw her ad popped out. I tried her once in DC about 1 year ago. She has 50 reviews on ter website. A bit older for me, age wise mid 30s to late 30's. Service and body are great too. Good at catbath with water in her mouth. And has a wild **** side on bed. Worth a visit.
-
09-02-24 00:47 #32838Senior Member

Posts: 116Sofia
New girl on the moon website. Pictures looked great so took a dive. Got in the door and she was stunning. Pictures were very accurate, little too much makeup but other than that she was great. Did a shower and got to the show. BBBJ was 8/10. Got to CG and she was tight. Blew in the bag and ended with a massage. After that we finished with another shower and out the door I went. Overall visit was 8/10. Def recommend. Surprisingly her Eng is great, had a great conversation.
-
09-01-24 20:30 #32837Senior Member

Posts: 139What does that have to do with Richmond?
Am I mistaken or should this be posted in the Texas forum? Idk how this benefits us here in Richmond.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 15:14 #32836Senior Member

Posts: 353Wichita falls
I was in Texas for business and spent the night in Wichita Falls, I had this sexy college student come up to my room. Great visit, she was a lot of fun. Awesome BBBJ, covered up and tried a few different positions, finished in the bag, she cleaned me up and I took her down in the elevator and off she went.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wichi...-/688173119682









Reply With Quote




