Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2168
-
09-12-24 21:23 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 360I managed to make an appointment with ToS Monday with zero notice, on the first day a new girl was there. She mentioned she'd only stay if there was enough business and she's already gone, so I guess not.
Originally Posted by AznLovaBoyx35
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 10:05 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 27Sweat girls in Durham
Did anyone tried or visited them lately. ? Or recently? Because tried to make appointment and they said that they were not busy at all. It was so busy hard to make any appointment but now its all good to go with any appointments. And the location is in durham somewhere but I understand about that. Just trying to stay safe due to all these activities lately. Thanks bunch and please share your feedback.
-
09-11-24 10:46 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 304Your choice. Take your chances. There were two arrested yesterday.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 22:56 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 161Heck yea that aint no aunties that some grandma's. Slater rd 3rd floor backside, that room been the same for weeks with girls changing, be careful LE may be watching. I would stay away for a while.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 19:21 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 889So we should be good between Nov 6 and Nov 30, right?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
LOL.
-
09-10-24 18:08 #1143Senior Member

Posts: 304LE has had two in custody in the last month.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
What info did they get from their phones?
The houses and apartments have closed.
It's an election year.
-
09-10-24 18:02 #1142Senior Member

Posts: 304Arrest
Two at Slater Road today.
Damn they're old.
-
09-10-24 10:23 #1141Senior Member

Posts: 63ToS Sia
Has anyone seen ToS Sia? I think she was in Raleigh last year or earlier this year, but couldn't find any reviews.
-
09-08-24 15:18 #1140Senior Member

Posts: 304Suspicious texts
Now that LE is talking to these girls, be suspicious of any text you receive phishing for information.
-
09-06-24 12:53 #1139Regular Member

Posts: 7Smart man
Can agree more with you bro, better be careful than sorry.
Originally Posted by SkinFlute03
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 18:34 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 39How is their communication, do they speak English?
Originally Posted by AssMan84
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 15:18 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 130Yaya (Ririna) SGC
Saw Yaya's ad on Sweat Girls Club. I just recognize this is Ririna who worked in Charlotte last month. I saw her once and the experience is not bad. I posted my review in Charlotte forum, so I copy and paste it here. You also can find some other reviews about her there. And she has a ter profile and her I'd is 397188. BTW, she is a Japanese girl. Enjoy.
Here is my review.
Saw Ririna today. She greeted me with a DFK and grabbed my ass as I closed the door. Did pleasantries and of to a clean shower. More DFK and before she even got the suds going she had junior in her mouth with awesome eye contact. BBJ was ok but tongue action sells it. After we cleaned up it was off to the races.
She likes to make out but I wanted to taste her first so I immediately went to work. She tastes so sweet but does not allow / fit FIV until you make her cum. She cum on my face which I did not mind. She wanted some more BBJ but I wanted to enjoy the view so strait to mish. She got hers then I got mine fairly quick. She could tell I was embarrassed so she offered a massage.
Was average and lack luster but gave me a break. Afterwards she checked her phone and I thought she was done but to my surprise she came back, grabbed my dick and said "me turn" LOL Junior did not disappoint so in a few minutes of BBJ with again awesome eye contact I was ready. Mish again and she let me go as deep and hard as I wanted. Then was Doggy and CG and finally I popped in the bag. Then was shower and done.
34 D is a prayer. 32 C at best but she's a dream otherwise. Treat her well.
-
08-31-24 23:25 #1136Senior Member

Posts: 312Rhk
Says eluding arrest. Not you know what. But no, I do not recognize.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 22:06 #1135Senior Member

Posts: 304Wake arrest
RHK 8. 21.24 Any recognize? After the recent news article and being an election year, they are probably watching the Asians.
-
08-27-24 23:55 #1134Senior Member

Posts: 46Lulu
I agree. Lulu is cute, petite and very enthusiastic. Certainly worth the price of admission. A plus for me is the room is not dark like TOS but I wonder if the neighbors are suspicious about the location.
Originally Posted by Tomas247
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





