Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Happiness ii

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 177 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 2645
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #1985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    BBFS & greek is not a guarantee with her? If she does offer how much extra tip?.
    Lemon is bbf but never saw or heard from anyone on here she does Greek but for her it's good cause she is one of or the best out there.

  2. #1984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    As with all girls YMMV and for me its a no greek tour. I ask her every time I bang her pussy in doggie, LOL. That big round butt so inviting I just want to cum in her ass.

    And I tip her 200 plus HF always leave with a smile she is one good fucki machine. BBBJCIM, BBFS.
    Ok got it. Thanks. Haven't seen her in awhile so I just wanted to make sure. Already made an appt to see her. Stay safe & take care.

  3. #1983
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    BBFS & greek is not a guarantee with her? If she does offer how much extra tip?.
    BBFS yes but maybe not the first time. And no Greek with her. Someone reported that they did a year or two ago but doubt it was true, been seeing her forever and lucky to get a finger up there.

  4. #1982
    Quote Originally Posted by T6650  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Suji that provided at the old CHM, Kings and other places and later became owner and mama in the Wong building upstairs from CHM.
    Don't think she was at any of those places. I know she was at Roses, Kison, Tonbo and happiness where she still provides and does mama duties.

  5. #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by T6650  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Suji that provided at the old CHM, Kings and other places and later became owner and mama in the Wong building upstairs from CHM.
    This Suji was in Kison and think Blue Spa prior.

  6. #1980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 361
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Is suji strictly mamasan here? Does she greet the customers once in a while? Not providing anymore?
    Is this the Suji that provided at the old CHM, Kings and other places and later became owner and mama in the Wong building upstairs from CHM.

  7. #1979

    No greek tour for me

    As with all girls YMMV and for me its a no greek tour. I ask her every time I bang her pussy in doggie, LOL. That big round butt so inviting I just want to cum in her ass.

    And I tip her 200 plus HF always leave with a smile she is one good fucki machine. BBBJCIM, BBFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    BBFS & greek is not a guarantee with her? If she does offer how much extra tip?.

  8. #1978
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Lemon

    BBFS & greek is not a guarantee with her? If she does offer how much extra tip?.

  9. #1977

    OMG Lemon

    Lemon is a total chameleon. When she comes back from her break she always looks good. I never get bored with her! She wore this monokini thong underneath her dress and she teased me by rubbing her plump ass on me. My cock got so fucking hard, I was ready to pound her. She knew it too. So much fun.

  10. #1976

    Yoko and Yuna

    Dropped by for some mid day anal action with Yoko. She is well reviewed, not the greatest looking but not the worst. She is a very nice lady, big fake boobs, in her 60's, has that kitchen mama appearance but she is one of the few that can take my unit balls deep in her ass and her pussy with no complaints. Pounded as hard as I wanted to, switching from ass to pussy to ass every few strokes. ATM for a deep throat pie. Laid down for a back rub then flipped for some more of the same for round 2 and finished just after the knock. 220 covers it all.

    On the way out I saw Yuna, felt like I had another round in the chamber told mama I wanted her. She was tripping because I know she heard me pounding out Yoko. Waited in the room for 15 min and in came Yuna. 60's, tiny spinner, complete opposite of Yoko. She didn't waste anytime with dfk and a short BBBJ preview. She went to lube up and upon her return started her routine. Standing BBBJ, several BBFS positions, balls deep and pounding away in her tiny body stretched to fit my unit, blasted in her a few minutes before the knock. 220 for her, a quick shower, and out the door. Good way to kill almost 2 hours of mid day heat.

  11. #1975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Is Rachel bbbfs?.
    My bad never mind. I wasn't paying attention. I already asked about this in a previous post.

  12. #1974

    ATF Rachel

    Just left my ATF Rachael. This woman is incredible. Won't go and post a blow by blow because all you other mongers have pretty much posted about her exceptional service. She's definitely next level in service and caters to all my needs. On top of her next level service is the fact that she's got a great body and pretty face. IMHO she's got the whole package. I'm not exaggerating here Look at all the other reviews. Even better yet is she speaks good English too which is frosting on the cake.

    Just let me say that Rachael for is truly next level. For those of your who haven't seen her yet take the plunge and be prepared to be wowed. I've already booked my appointment for Sunday night.

  13. #1973
    Quote Originally Posted by DS080  [View Original Post]
    Is suji strictly mamasan here? Does she greet the customers once in a while? Not providing anymore?
    Suji does it all. She will be mama / answer the door, provide and answer the phone.

  14. #1972
    Quote Originally Posted by OlManRiver  [View Original Post]
    Had to see for myself what all the hype was about. First off, she's not old. Maybe 30's, but I hate guessing age. She's way younger than me, and that's all I care about. Second, she's a hottie. I can't believe how little has been said about her DSL's. Haven't had lips like those wrapped around her since I last saw Muni pre covid. Very seductive. Kissing from the beginning. Great tongue action and very passionate. Great little ass. Really, who needs more than a handful. Great body. Opted for the quick shower and still got a BBBJ preview. Back in the room was more kissing and when she was drying me, more BBBJ. She can suck. Golf ball, meet garden hose. Asked her to lay down and she was smooth and tasty clean, so daty was on the menu for me. She gets wet too. Played there for a while and she seemed quite receptive, not just from the moans but from the wetness. No lube needed today boys. She looked down and said "my turn" and I was more than happy to oblige. Her preview was awesome earlier, but now she took her BJ skills to a whole other level, deepthroating me and playing with the boys so tenderly. She looked up and said she wanted to fuck me. Hell ya. She climbed on and started in acg, but quickly switched to grinding on me, hard. She bent over and her hungry kisses were the best. Had my hands going back and forth between grabbing her ass and grabbing her natural d cups. She leaned down and placed a hand on my throat with just the right pressure, nothing crazy, just super sexy and kinky. Again with a sly grin and before I knew it, we were coming together. She rode me soft and rolled off me to catch a breath. She did a wipe for her and a wipe for me, grabbed some hot towels and we chatted til mama called time. I'll definitely be back for more. They say that the second time is better, and that'll be something to experience I'm sure. Man, can't get those big red lips out of my mind.
    You mean deez lips? The pic doesn't do them justice though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20240831_035813.jpg‎  

  15. #1971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 216

    Suji

    Is suji strictly mamasan here? Does she greet the customers once in a while? Not providing anymore?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape