Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Rants and Stupid shit in Dayton

+ Submit Review
Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1441
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #1351

    Cheeks Scammer

    I have a friend who goes to cheeks and he told me about a girl out there that scammed him. Take this with a grain of salt because it is second hand information. I figured stupid shit in Dayton was the best thread for this. I have reported on this girl before and she has been mentioned by another. The girls name is Paradise. I was told that she scammed a bunch of money out of him and that he didn't even get anything out of her. Kuddos to her and I told him he was stupid for trusting one of those girls. He gave me her PII and I looked her up. Apparently she went to the Lost Lands Festival and had a great time with his money. Lesson for anyone who talks to these hoes, never trust them, never give money to them before they perform. He is pissed and out a bunch of money. I asked him what he is going to do and he said he didn't know. I told him to move on and take it as a lesson to not trust people who clearly don't give a fuck about him. Anyways I will post a review of girls out there before too long. Just thought I would share.

  2. #1350
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    I am going to quote Admin -- You know you have a problem when you are discussing about a monger hi youinstead of a provider on a sex forum.

    Well, we do, unfortunately.

    Everyone can come here and post. Some are quality posts full of information, some are just opinion pieces with nothing valuable. I have seen baiting posts from LEO as well.

    Read the posts with a grain of salt. Skip them when you know it's pure garbage. It's just like skimming through the STG ads, don't let stupid shit irk you.
    Good advice, thanks. Looks like admin has taken notice now.

  3. #1349

    You know you have a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure your posts only matter at this point to the person you mention constantly. Mr. Blue.
    I get it, you used to be the star QB. It's a hard thing to realize the game has passed you by.
    I am going to quote Admin -- You know you have a problem when you are discussing about a monger instead of a provider on a sex forum.

    Well, we do, unfortunately.

    Everyone can come here and post. Some are quality posts full of information, some are just opinion pieces with nothing valuable. I have seen baiting posts from LEO as well.

    Read the posts with a grain of salt. Skip them when you know it's pure garbage. It's just like skimming through the STG ads, don't let stupid shit irk you.

  4. #1348

    Potus2020 clean out your PM

    Clean out your mail box. LOL.

  5. #1347

    Request to Mr. Blue

    Pretty sure your posts only matter at this point to the person you mention constantly. Mr. Blue.

    That being said, when you drag out you old tired hater schick, at least make an effort to come up with something close to accurate. I'm guessing your process is A. Get out hater template, B. Insert name, C hit post. Case in point, your rant about Bonita (not a fan, saw her once, don't like skinny girls) You went on about her being fat. It was embarrassingly obvious you didn't know what you were talking about. The woman has probably never weighed more than 100 lbs. In her life. She's tiny. Once your waterfall of hateraid starts, it goes to everything negative Mr. Blue can possibly imagine. I feel bad for you at this point, as I'm sure a lot of others do. You remind me of the mean old man in a wheelchair with a blanket on his legs at a highschool football game constantly bitching about how terrible all the players are nowadays. I get it, you used to be the star QB. It's a hard thing to realize the game has passed you by.

  6. #1346

    We hardly knew ye

    Looks like another Rufus alt got the hammer, ole’ SheldonFlash. These guys are turds and should be a roadmap for old / new mongers not to do in the case of being an asshole. We had what used to be a heavyweight (a lot of posts / years) in Cincy lose his shit after what you mongers also shouldn't do, fall in love with a hooker.

  7. #1345
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Maybe we are missing context, but the coach has hooked me up with a couple different girls over the years. Never had an issue with him as the dude has done the same for many others. I will say our taste sometimes differs and that's fine, but the dude is always trying help guys out. I don't see a problem with his posts, as always every post should be taken with a grain of salt and vetted by each member. Just like your post I'm responding to and mine coming to defense of the coach.
    Yep, Coach is a good guy whose helped many including myself. I trust his posts more than most.

  8. #1344

    Forgot about "sent" messages counting

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Clean out your inbox Smokey.

    🔵.



    .
    All Cleared Out.

  9. #1343

    Clean out ya inbox Smokey

    Clean out your inbox Smokey.

    🔵.



    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    If any of you guys don't pay attention to other boards, Rufus was under an alt name simping / pimping an UTR looking to expand to Cincinnati and in the end. It was..

    Bonita.

    And she already had some drama. If you got banned why come back and do THE EXACT SAME THING?
    .

  10. #1342

    In other news.

    If any of you guys don't pay attention to other boards, Rufus was under an alt name simping / pimping an UTR looking to expand to Cincinnati and in the end. It was..

    Bonita.

    And she already had some drama. If you got banned why come back and do THE EXACT SAME THING?

  11. #1341

    Just annoyed

    I don't like being added to a chain mail unsolicited. I shouldn't have posted the screen shots and you guys like him and that's fine, I didn't ask for it and I wouldn't do it to anyone without asking.

  12. #1340

    Coach; Blue approved Intell Hook-up Monger!

    I have chatted with Coach many times (forum and off-line).

    Over the years "Coach" has "hooked me up" with many "leg spreading" opportunities.

    With that being said; each monger has different likes and dislikes. What you have to do: Figure out which mongers have similar type of lady.

    Some like skinny, some like BBW. No judgement zone. Sometimes one monger "clicks" with a provider and other mongers do not.

    This game is suppose to be fun. Coach, if you have some ***** deserving of a Blue review (leg spreading); send me the info.

    Nothing sexier than a pink pussy, spread eagle on the bed, awaiting a good "balls deep pound towning"!

    A naked girl, with ponytails (where she belongs) down on her knees with Junior Blue down her ***** throat. Thats also sexy.

    Love watch a ***** devouer Blue's cock and balls!

    Watch ya 6, don't hitch ya wagon to just one *****. I made that mistake in late 2022-2023.

    Spread some legs, drop a load, move on. Your not special (I learned this many times). Do not overpay.

    Be the alpha male in the room. Do not have to be an ass! Working girls mistake kindness for weakness.

    Thanks for the intell Coach!

    🔵.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    I also appreciate the info from Coach. He has given me solid recs.

  13. #1339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Coach List

    I also appreciate the info from Coach. He has given me solid recs.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    Maybe we are missing context, but the coach has hooked me up with a couple different girls over the years. Never had an issue with him as the dude has done the same for many others. I will say our taste sometimes differs and that's fine, but the dude is always trying help guys out. I don't see a problem with his posts, as always every post should be taken with a grain of salt and vetted by each member. Just like your post I'm responding to and mine coming to defense of the coach.

  14. #1338
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Yo Dayton Mongers.

    You guys getting this bullshit from this fucking cheerleader?

    What the fuck did I read?

    You're definitely on the block list now.
    Maybe we are missing context, but the coach has hooked me up with a couple different girls over the years. Never had an issue with him as the dude has done the same for many others. I will say our taste sometimes differs and that's fine, but the dude is always trying help guys out. I don't see a problem with his posts, as always every post should be taken with a grain of salt and vetted by each member. Just like your post I'm responding to and mine coming to defense of the coach.

  15. #1337
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    Yo Dayton Mongers.

    You guys getting this bullshit from this fucking cheerleader?

    What the fuck did I read?

    You're definitely on the block list now.
    I think you may "report post" on a PM as well. The button is right there at PM page.

    It may or may not immediately ban the person but that will accumulate in Admin's record book.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape