Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Dayton
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 1441
-
09-25-24 13:25 #1351Regular Member

Posts: 16Cheeks Scammer
I have a friend who goes to cheeks and he told me about a girl out there that scammed him. Take this with a grain of salt because it is second hand information. I figured stupid shit in Dayton was the best thread for this. I have reported on this girl before and she has been mentioned by another. The girls name is Paradise. I was told that she scammed a bunch of money out of him and that he didn't even get anything out of her. Kuddos to her and I told him he was stupid for trusting one of those girls. He gave me her PII and I looked her up. Apparently she went to the Lost Lands Festival and had a great time with his money. Lesson for anyone who talks to these hoes, never trust them, never give money to them before they perform. He is pissed and out a bunch of money. I asked him what he is going to do and he said he didn't know. I told him to move on and take it as a lesson to not trust people who clearly don't give a fuck about him. Anyways I will post a review of girls out there before too long. Just thought I would share.
-
09-25-24 10:04 #1350Senior Member

Posts: 92Good advice, thanks. Looks like admin has taken notice now.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 09:19 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 391You know you have a problem.
I am going to quote Admin -- You know you have a problem when you are discussing about a monger instead of a provider on a sex forum.
Originally Posted by BigBusiness
[View Original Post]
Well, we do, unfortunately.
Everyone can come here and post. Some are quality posts full of information, some are just opinion pieces with nothing valuable. I have seen baiting posts from LEO as well.
Read the posts with a grain of salt. Skip them when you know it's pure garbage. It's just like skimming through the STG ads, don't let stupid shit irk you.
-
09-25-24 08:59 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 391Potus2020 clean out your PM
Clean out your mail box. LOL.
-
09-23-24 17:16 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 92Request to Mr. Blue
Pretty sure your posts only matter at this point to the person you mention constantly. Mr. Blue.
That being said, when you drag out you old tired hater schick, at least make an effort to come up with something close to accurate. I'm guessing your process is A. Get out hater template, B. Insert name, C hit post. Case in point, your rant about Bonita (not a fan, saw her once, don't like skinny girls) You went on about her being fat. It was embarrassingly obvious you didn't know what you were talking about. The woman has probably never weighed more than 100 lbs. In her life. She's tiny. Once your waterfall of hateraid starts, it goes to everything negative Mr. Blue can possibly imagine. I feel bad for you at this point, as I'm sure a lot of others do. You remind me of the mean old man in a wheelchair with a blanket on his legs at a highschool football game constantly bitching about how terrible all the players are nowadays. I get it, you used to be the star QB. It's a hard thing to realize the game has passed you by.
-
09-11-24 16:12 #1346Banned Member

Posts: 294We hardly knew ye
Looks like another Rufus alt got the hammer, ole’ SheldonFlash. These guys are turds and should be a roadmap for old / new mongers not to do in the case of being an asshole. We had what used to be a heavyweight (a lot of posts / years) in Cincy lose his shit after what you mongers also shouldn't do, fall in love with a hooker.
-
09-05-24 09:21 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 105Yep, Coach is a good guy whose helped many including myself. I trust his posts more than most.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 08:57 #1344Banned Member

Posts: 294Forgot about "sent" messages counting
All Cleared Out.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 07:22 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 1176Clean out ya inbox Smokey
Clean out your inbox Smokey.
🔵.
.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 12:25 #1342Banned Member

Posts: 294In other news.
If any of you guys don't pay attention to other boards, Rufus was under an alt name simping / pimping an UTR looking to expand to Cincinnati and in the end. It was..
Bonita.
And she already had some drama. If you got banned why come back and do THE EXACT SAME THING?
-
09-04-24 12:22 #1341Banned Member

Posts: 294Just annoyed
I don't like being added to a chain mail unsolicited. I shouldn't have posted the screen shots and you guys like him and that's fine, I didn't ask for it and I wouldn't do it to anyone without asking.
-
09-04-24 06:51 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 1176Coach; Blue approved Intell Hook-up Monger!
I have chatted with Coach many times (forum and off-line).
Over the years "Coach" has "hooked me up" with many "leg spreading" opportunities.
With that being said; each monger has different likes and dislikes. What you have to do: Figure out which mongers have similar type of lady.
Some like skinny, some like BBW. No judgement zone. Sometimes one monger "clicks" with a provider and other mongers do not.
This game is suppose to be fun. Coach, if you have some ***** deserving of a Blue review (leg spreading); send me the info.
Nothing sexier than a pink pussy, spread eagle on the bed, awaiting a good "balls deep pound towning"!
A naked girl, with ponytails (where she belongs) down on her knees with Junior Blue down her ***** throat. Thats also sexy.
Love watch a ***** devouer Blue's cock and balls!
Watch ya 6, don't hitch ya wagon to just one *****. I made that mistake in late 2022-2023.
Spread some legs, drop a load, move on. Your not special (I learned this many times). Do not overpay.
Be the alpha male in the room. Do not have to be an ass! Working girls mistake kindness for weakness.
Thanks for the intell Coach!
🔵.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 12:27 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 369Coach List
I also appreciate the info from Coach. He has given me solid recs.
Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 12:20 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 390Maybe we are missing context, but the coach has hooked me up with a couple different girls over the years. Never had an issue with him as the dude has done the same for many others. I will say our taste sometimes differs and that's fine, but the dude is always trying help guys out. I don't see a problem with his posts, as always every post should be taken with a grain of salt and vetted by each member. Just like your post I'm responding to and mine coming to defense of the coach.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 12:10 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 717I think you may "report post" on a PM as well. The button is right there at PM page.
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
It may or may not immediately ban the person but that will accumulate in Admin's record book.









Reply With Quote





