Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 304 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 354 404 804 1304 ... LastLast
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22115

    Krystal


  2. #22114

    Miss Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by BH1987  [View Original Post]
    Shoulda known from the ad but alot of don't do that and not that position. Save your money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/360415179160
    I have met with Miss Peach quite a few times over the last couple years. My experiences have been amazing! We've tried many different positions and she's great at all of them. She has always had a happy, friendly and positive attitude with me. She' always clean and smelling nice. I've always found her to be a very happy and beautiful lady who takes care of my needs as I try to take care of hers too. She always appears to be drug free. I'll be heading her way next week and I'll visit with her again and see for myself. I'll report back.

  3. #22113

    Terrible

    Shoulda known from the ad but alot of don't do that and not that position. Save your money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/360415179160

  4. #22112

    29th Street Parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by Slik9976  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/079359304662

    Made an appointment with this one recently. She works out of a parlor near 29th st. Definitely not as advertised. Only provided a massage with basic he. Would not repeat and she should only be posting in the massage section.
    I had the same thing happen to me with another one of the girls that work there. Her name was Juelz. Made all kinds of promises while texting with her, mostly unfulfilled and very expensive. Should have taken Benz's advice and not paid until the session was done.

  5. #22111

    SOAKING WET stg ad

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/079359304662

    Made an appointment with this one recently. She works out of a parlor near 29th st. Definitely not as advertised. Only provided a massage with basic he. Would not repeat and she should only be posting in the massage section.

  6. #22110

    Super Easy

    Quote Originally Posted by KZooTravler  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Wondering if anyone has a fail safe way to trick Life 360 tracking location app. I know A provider who is looking for help with this. It is preventing her able to be in hobby.
    Is she leaving or doing it at home? If she's leaving, Just leave your personal phone at home (Life 360 says you been at home all day) and text from offline burner (or prepaid) phone using only WIFI. (IOS allows you to use your email to text.) (I don't know any texting apps right now, sorry!) (Possibly, Google texting for android?

  7. #22109
    Quote Originally Posted by KZooTravler  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Wondering if anyone has a fail safe way to trick Life 360 tracking location app. I know A provider who is looking for help with this. It is preventing her able to be in hobby.
    https://www.wikihow.com/Pause-Life36...Anyone-Knowing

  8. #22108

    Life 360 trick

    Gents,

    Wondering if anyone has a fail safe way to trick Life 360 tracking location app. I know A provider who is looking for help with this. It is preventing her able to be in hobby.

  9. #22107
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano666  [View Original Post]
    The whole experience with Cassidy is just magical. Coms are as perfect as she is. The whole ambiance of the room setting. Candles, clean room and everything smells great. Including every part of her. Music selection and volume just right. Bomb ass sex with a professional stunner. I will be headed that way in the next two weeks for an hour and possible haircut. Godamn can't wait. I will save my money for that date every time.

    Deano.
    Thanks babe!! Looking forward to it!!

  10. #22106

    Still looking

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    She said rates I said pass she messaged and said 100 for visit so after avoiding a bad one I got a nice offer. I didn't even negotiate.
    Good to know. I am still looking for a solid French provider in GR that won't break the bank. If anyone has any suggestions let me know, other than the ones I've already dreamt about. Thanks and stay safe!

  11. #22105

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardBoxx  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...apids-14322733

    Is this her? Is the phone number correct? Thanks.
    This is Sophia! https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/846506621065.

  12. #22104

    Bailed?

    Charges 250 for 30 minutes? And bailed on hella you all? Move on bros.

  13. #22103
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    This ad too

    Quote Originally Posted by LeonardBoxx  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...apids-14322733

    Is this her? Is the phone number correct? Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/846506621065

    Established clients keep previous pricing right on. I don't recommend schedule in advance get it hot and ready. Body is amazing not like others claiming to be curvy when that was true 30 pounds and years ago. Be nice and considerate you'll enjoy.

  14. #22102
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    So Ava was 100 for a ss? I've been seriously thinking about visiting her.
    She said rates I said pass she messaged and said 100 for visit so after avoiding a bad one I got a nice offer. I didn't even negotiate.

  15. #22101

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    Messaged 2 yesterday made appointment with first one don't know her name. Pictures probably her she chubby now but old get to her house and a black dude and nasty old lady in house smoking. Turned around and left can't speak to service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/247441131524

    Ava Jade was the other I messaged thank you for recent review. 130 short stay 160 half 200 hour. Told her pass and went with bad option above. She replies 100 for appt 20 minute later she's taking a pounding no up charge in appointment. Good time budget fuck I'd do that again glad I left the first one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/995301536981
    So Ava was 100 for a ss? I've been seriously thinking about visiting her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape