Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 805 1305 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22100

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Olive4321  [View Original Post]
    I've seen CJ, Lauren, Hunter and personally the best is Sophia. All these gals will rock your world but Sophia's captivating of all situations is outstanding in my book. Her conversation is captivating and body blow me away. My two cents worth LOL so pound away boys!
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...apids-14322733

    Is this her? Is the phone number correct? Thanks.

  2. #22099
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Walk out and Ava Jade

    Messaged 2 yesterday made appointment with first one don't know her name. Pictures probably her she chubby now but old get to her house and a black dude and nasty old lady in house smoking. Turned around and left can't speak to service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/247441131524

    Ava Jade was the other I messaged thank you for recent review. 130 short stay 160 half 200 hour. Told her pass and went with bad option above. She replies 100 for appt 20 minute later she's taking a pounding no up charge in appointment. Good time budget fuck I'd do that again glad I left the first one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...l/995301536981

  3. #22098
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    CumDogMm your post is contradictory about inflation in our area. Your opening statement says many providers have not raise their rates in years. But you stated Lauren's rate went up $90 for her half hr rate over a period of time. She done that to me and has bailed on me also! Lauren, CJ, and Hunter are premium providers, they're worth it, and most mongers will gladly pay it. All I'm saying that $250 hf hr was too high for me especially when the average hf hr for Gr Rapids varies from $120-160. I regularly see providers in that range who are decent looking, pleasant, and sexually satisfying. In this hobby, rates, service, and looks are personal so opinions varies widely; that's my two cents worth. Bottum out.
    If monger pays rate it don't change. Your right people have preferences and favorites. I liked my visit with Honey and people dog rate but post other providers charging the same. Honey younger more fit more GFE lower volume than those you mentioned don't understand why a pussy turf war there plenty of it and some better than others. Kind of lucky Lauren bailed on me it turned into a better option. Bar raised higher for what I can have for $250 in GR and good options for 120-160 half hour like you said.

  4. #22097

    Best

    Quote Originally Posted by Deano666  [View Original Post]
    The whole experience with Cassidy is just magical. Coms are as perfect as she is. The whole ambiance of the room setting. Candles, clean room and everything smells great. Including every part of her. Music selection and volume just right. Bomb ass sex with a professional stunner. I will be headed that way in the next two weeks for an hour and possible haircut. Godamn can't wait. I will save my money for that date every time.

    Deano.
    I've seen CJ, Lauren, Hunter and personally the best is Sophia. All these gals will rock your world but Sophia's captivating of all situations is outstanding in my book. Her conversation is captivating and body blow me away. My two cents worth LOL so pound away boys!

  5. #22096

    Any recs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    CumDogMm your post is contradictory about inflation in our area. Your opening statement says many providers have not raise their rates in years. But you stated Lauren's rate went up $90 for her half hr rate over a period of time. She done that to me and has bailed on me also! Lauren, CJ, and Hunter are premium providers, they're worth it, and most mongers will gladly pay it. All I'm saying that $250 hf hr was too high for me especially when the average hf hr for Gr Rapids varies from $120-160. I regularly see providers in that range who are decent looking, pleasant, and sexually satisfying. In this hobby, rates, service, and looks are personal so opinions varies widely; that's my two cents worth. Bottum out.
    Big fan of Lauren here and she is definitely worth it IMO. But Sometimes I have to go for the more affordable option like the OG Jasmine who is not by any means a lesser provider she is just as good as Lauren IMO!! I believe you are a fan of Jasmine as well so my question for you is, who if anyone stacks up against Jasmine in terms of oral skills / open menu / reliability in that $120 - $160 range?? Thanks in advance on any info.

  6. #22095

    Inflation G are

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    Many in GR haven't raised rates in years. If you don't pay rates go down. $250 for Honey was worth it so much compared to others that's OK if you like someone more don't hate. If girls increase rates but not experience why pay? Lauren I used to pay 160 for 30 now it's 250 for 30 last appointment I made she bailed. Hope others have better luck. CJ 200 for 30 minutes probably is a deal to people that's OK.
    CumDogMm your post is contradictory about inflation in our area. Your opening statement says many providers have not raise their rates in years. But you stated Lauren's rate went up $90 for her half hr rate over a period of time. She done that to me and has bailed on me also! Lauren, CJ, and Hunter are premium providers, they're worth it, and most mongers will gladly pay it. All I'm saying that $250 hf hr was too high for me especially when the average hf hr for Gr Rapids varies from $120-160. I regularly see providers in that range who are decent looking, pleasant, and sexually satisfying. In this hobby, rates, service, and looks are personal so opinions varies widely; that's my two cents worth. Bottum out.

  7. #22094
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Not inflation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    I concur with Monger01, $250 hf hr is off the deep in for me. CJ has great service and knockout body and I'm sure Hunter as well. But I've seen both these Lansing area providers in G. Are. And they gave me great service, good looking, satisfied all my fetishes and were no where as expensive. I'm betting both ladies would take $250 for hour and perform as well as the higher price better known G are providers. My God where will inflation end! This is an outside diversion where the average guy can no longer afford it. Bottum out.
    Many in GR haven't raised rates in years. If you don't pay rates go down. $250 for Honey was worth it so much compared to others that's OK if you like someone more don't hate. If girls increase rates but not experience why pay? Lauren I used to pay 160 for 30 now it's 250 for 30 last appointment I made she bailed. Hope others have better luck. CJ 200 for 30 minutes probably is a deal to people that's OK.

  8. #22093

    No go

    Tried twice. Comms decent (until they weren't). Seemed ok, and then stopped communicating. Says she's friends with Breezii. Glad I didn't attempt the drive to then get the silent treatment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    Looking as I am driving all over the state right now. I saw this one but she looks TGTBT. Comms were decent but I couldn't make the commitment without asking here first. Anyone seen her? TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...o/501417294475

  9. #22092

    CJ is the best in the state IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Figment  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    As a travel for work guy, I'm volunteering for work in Grand Rapids now. Just to see CJ. So reliable. Comms are good. Services even better. The best available.
    The whole experience with Cassidy is just magical. Coms are as perfect as she is. The whole ambiance of the room setting. Candles, clean room and everything smells great. Including every part of her. Music selection and volume just right. Bomb ass sex with a professional stunner. I will be headed that way in the next two weeks for an hour and possible haircut. Godamn can't wait. I will save my money for that date every time.

    Deano.

  10. #22091

    My summer

    I've been trying to make an account for a while but was having issues but finally got it working so here's a couple updates from the summer:

    Mechanical Mandy.

    - met at her house. Safe, clean, got right down to business. As mentioned her naturals are incredible. I only do BBBJ (or covered) which was good but I've since found better in GR. Prices are reasonable and I would repeat without worry in the future.

    Breezi.

    - So far best BBBJ in town. She's not exactly my type but I would repeat for her skills. Met at her hotel, room was clean. Only complaint was I wasn't there for very long if you catch my drift. Would have enjoyed a slower build up but will be repeating for sure.

    Chris Ann.

    - not sure if she's still in the hobby but was a decent BBBJ. House was a mess, spit into a waste basket after. Bigger than her pics look. Will not repeat but YMMV.

    CS.

    - tried to set up something, was in her neighborhood twice and she cancelled on me both times. First was her mom was there and the next was something with her x. Maybe I just got unlucky but once again yymv.

    Next I might visit Nancy. If anyone has any other suggestions for me let me know. Thanks and stay safe!

    Jman.

  11. #22090

    Kittiey, Pixie great service minus the inflated rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    At 250/ hh I'd hope there's "no negotiation". When 250/ hh becomes the norm I am officially retiring from this hobby.
    I concur with Monger01, $250 hf hr is off the deep in for me. CJ has great service and knockout body and I'm sure Hunter as well. But I've seen both these Lansing area providers in G. Are. And they gave me great service, good looking, satisfied all my fetishes and were no where as expensive. I'm betting both ladies would take $250 for hour and perform as well as the higher price better known G are providers. My God where will inflation end! This is an outside diversion where the average guy can no longer afford it. Bottum out.

  12. #22089

    Cassidy James. CJ.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    As a travel for work guy, I'm volunteering for work in Grand Rapids now. Just to see CJ. So reliable. Comms are good. Services even better. The best available.

  13. #22088

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by RobovDaslav  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of performers;.

    Hunter messaged me to let me know she'll be back to visit sometime next month. She even has her tryst back up: https://tryst.link/escort/adventuresofhunter.

    I mention this cause I've already seen someone complain about it, but I see she's raised her hourly rate to match with CJ, which yea, inflation sucks. Nobody, myself included, is going to be happy about having to spend more on anything, but given the quality of service I've gotten out of both Hunter and CJ over the years, if that's the new going price, then at least I know Hunter and CJ are still setting the bar high. They've been giving us bargain prices for so long now, can't fault them for finally moving with a market that praises $300 prices tags with no BBBJ just because the provider is (admittedly and non arguably) very good looking. Even with matching prices, the out of box perks with Hunter and CJ (and Lauren too for that matter, although I haven't seen her in a while) make them the better value by default. But that's just me I guess.

    Point being, Hunter is visiting and I'm definitely going to set some time aside to try and visit her.
    I saw Lauren recently and she is still reasonable (she was mentioned here along with Hunter and CJ). Her oral skills are the best I've experienced in a long time and is great at GFE.

  14. #22087
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Had a great time

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    At 250/ hh I'd hope there's "no negotiation". When 250/ hh becomes the norm I am officially retiring from this hobby.
    She's the best I've seen in GR in 5 years and not for everyone. Between her and BC Nikki great mainstays. Compared to everyone else at that price she would be my go to. Cheaper less fun options but those work too in a pinch.

  15. #22086

    This one caught my eye

    Looking as I am driving all over the state right now. I saw this one but she looks TGTBT. Comms were decent but I couldn't make the commitment without asking here first. Anyone seen her? TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...o/501417294475

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape